Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-02-2016, 07:36 PM
Knower
Share your WORST supernatural experience!

So this is something that I just really need to talk about. I know that I first come here to talk more about spirituality and to feel fit in, but my whole life had always been about crazy paranormal stuffs lol. I've experienced the crazy insane things, but idk about you. I want you first to share what's your worst, or maybe best, supernatural experience ever?
Old 21-02-2016, 09:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Not too many. Sleep paralysis was the worse. One time during my early twenties when I was bumming on my parents couch, someone left a chair facing me while I was sleeping. In the few seconds I was waking up and my eyes were opening, I saw a old man sitting on the chair. Chubby or on the heavier side but clean cut, bald but white hair on the sides. He was wearing khakis, white dress up shirt. He looked like a grandfather. He was just watching me sleep. It looked like a nice grandfather though. Not mine. There was a white glow around him.It only lasted a few seconds. Thereafter, I removed the chair out of my way, turned the kitchen lights on, and put the blanket over my head
Old 22-02-2016, 12:24 PM
Seeker

went to a graveyard in the middle of the woods and ran an echovox session and got mad evps. got a 4 min video of it on my channel. Cant post the link right yet. It was quiet freaky, cant explain it. Thought there were soldiers in the woods, but i really dont know what was going on. you can find the video by searching 'patterson rd Houston' and look for my comments posted on haunted places website. its all the way at the bottom
Old 21-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Experiencer
I have a lot of encounters with spirits especially in my childhood.

In my childhood we used to grow up in a house with very high spirit activity.

My first memory was around 8. I was awaken because i could not breathe, and then i had see this spirit bow over me, my bed was moved away from the wall, i could not even move till it disapeard. I got downstairs scared and crying and asked my mum if she did a horrible prank and my dad was with her they both said no they where to whole time there and how the hell i come on such ideas. From then i had horrible sleeping disorders.

Other memory is that when my mum was locking me inside a small chamber to punish me. There was a child ghost, standing in the dark but it did nothing to me at all. I just rolled myself together and closed my eyes till the fear was gone.

Also there had been light sources around which seemed like open portals especially in my bedroom.

A more recent encounter was at last summer midnight. The lights started all to flicker and i was like, ok, isnt serious and continued to play computer games. Then all light bulbs burned out at once in the house. That moment it got dark it got freezing cold and i could feel like a wind is going trough the room. Then it tipped on my back and i heard how it was sit down right next to me. I touched the place and it was cold as ice. It stayd there for a while and then it was gone. Some days later i had let check the electricy and nothing was wrong with it.

I have alot such encounters during my whole life could tell much more...
Old 06-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Knower
One of the most shocking experiences actually occurred during my early teen years. I was in a study hall with one of my buddies (please note that he reported seeing glowing eyes in the spotlight area and even a young girl earlier). It was about the last few minutes when we chatted for a little bit. A few moments later, he pointed up to the spotlight area where he had seen the glowing eyes, and I saw red eyes staring at me.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 10-04-2016, 03:45 AM
Newbie ;)

The horrific thing that happened to me was when i was a child. i was about eight or so and i had my leg propped up on my other one lying in bed. Then it felt like someone slapped my leg hard. i had a bruise for 2 weeks.
Also this same house every time our family left everything on the fireplace would be turned upside down when we returned.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

The worst thing that happened recently i was holding my 6 yr old son after he said he had a nightmare and a huge black shadow crawled into my bedroom. We both screamed and left the lights on for three days. Our home still feels diffrent.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Ascender
I don't think any of my paranormal experiences have felt scary. Interesting and weird yes.
But there are frightening things that happened as a result of experiencing the paranormal. I and a relative contacted a researcher after we saw a UFO and then we were harassed by someone in a very big black car. Soon after contacting the researcher, who never replied anyway, we noticed lots of strange people following us and it felt like I was a target.
That was many years ago.
Recently I've been active in a UFO group and the other night a large helicpter was stationed in the air right above my house. I just stared at it and then the helicopter went away and didn't come back.
Old 13-04-2016, 11:05 PM
Guide
Oh, gosh. Well, sometimes I try to capture EVPs by just leaving my microphone on, and leaving the room for a while. I've done this sporadically for several years now. Once, a few years ago I got a really creepy one. I had gone out for a short walk, and upon returning and listening to the recording, I heard a deep, gruff (and not entirely human sounding) voice saying "Go find her" angrily. I also recorded accidentally while I was napping that same day, and heard that same voice say "She's sleeping!" in an annoyed tone. In the background, there were these raspy little goblin-like sounds.

The worst, though-- just in terms of intensity-- I don't know if I can count this, since at the time I was taking a (prescribed) antidepressant which somehow made me able to see peoples' auras in full color. It felt real, however. I began seeing 3 or 4 shadows around me constantly. There was a STRONG static electricity around them-- it made the hair on my head stand up on end (but no one else's in the room, and they commented on this, so i was not imagining it) as though I'd rubbed a balloon on it. I could faintly hear them speaking to me constantly-- but only faintly-- it sounded like some strange ancient tongue. Lots of hard "kh" sounds. A person that was with me did actually see one of them reflected in the turned-off TV. The presence was extremely, almost unbearably strong, and they seemed they were trying to tell me something, but I could not consciously comprehend it. It escalated for about 12 more hours (at the same time a severe storm was happening outside) and then went away. I still am baffled by it.

Last edited by Unseelie Queen : 14-04-2016 at 01:48 AM.
Old 13-04-2016, 11:25 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChic99
One of the most shocking experiences actually occurred during my early teen years. I was in a study hall with one of my buddies (please note that he reported seeing glowing eyes in the spotlight area and even a young girl earlier). It was about the last few minutes when we chatted for a little bit. A few moments later, he pointed up to the spotlight area where he had seen the glowing eyes, and I saw red eyes staring at me.

I have seen red eyes twice in my life time. The first time I was walking in the dark down a road with trees on both sides. I thought it was an animal up in the tree. Then 2 days later, my husband and I drove past the same area and both of us got extreme pain in the back of the neck where all of our nerves connect. The second time I saw them in my home (about a year later and across town from where I first saw them). They were in my bedroom hovering over my mattress in the dark glowing red. I have always wondered what they were.