Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 15-09-2012, 11:49 PM
thinkthinkthink

2012 anyone!!!? please!?

So what does everyone think of this 2012 end of the world thing? I'm not sure anymore, I'm not affraid of dying as I know its only the begining but it make me so sad that our beautiful planet will be destroyed

Peace
Old 16-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Master
think... Here's a recent thread about this that you might find helpful: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...highlight=2012

Xan

Old 16-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Buzz

I wouldn't blow your life savings on partying just yet. End of days, Ascension, Mayan Calenders are all stories. Combine the imagery of these with the state we find our planet in at the moment ie economics, war, climate change etc. and you start to see a definate scenario unfolding.
That scenario is not set in stone, it is merely a sort of symbiotic kalliedascope of thought projection.
I hate to go out on a limb and speak beyond what I can personally attest to but here is my 2 cents based on what I witness.
There has been a growing elevation and interest in all things metaphysical of late. Simply indicating that the natives are getting restless. I look at my own state of being in line with current events and I feel great change a comin'. But that to me is in the vein of leaving our physical and pychological systems and processes in order to trade up to higher realities culminating in the transition from mind to consciousness as a way of existence.
There, I said it, shoot me!! I also predict that 80's fashion will make a comeback!!
Old 16-09-2012, 06:56 AM
Master
Fare as I can see, everything in 1200 looks pretty well right,, no problems.
Old 16-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Master
There is an end to every journey. That is the purpose of the journey, to reach a goal. What goals have we set? What use does time serve? What is the 'agenda' of the planet? When these purposes have been met and fulfilled, that is the end.... And yet these things may persist, in which case new goals will be decided, new purposes discovered, and new agendas set.
Love endures, and all that we give our love to will endure as well. IMHO.
Old 16-09-2012, 08:26 AM
TeeHee

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkthinkthink
So what does everyone think of this 2012 end of the world thing? I'm not sure anymore, I'm not affraid of dying as I know its only the begining but it make me so sad that our beautiful planet will be destroyed

Peace

This does not sadden me. Christians are told God will create a new Heaven and earth. Out with the old and in with the new!!!
Old 16-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
I wouldn't blow your life savings on partying just yet. End of days, Ascension, Mayan Calenders are all stories. Combine the imagery of these with the state we find our planet in at the moment ie economics, war, climate change etc. and you start to see a definate scenario unfolding.
That scenario is not set in stone, it is merely a sort of symbiotic kalliedascope of thought projection.
I hate to go out on a limb and speak beyond what I can personally attest to but here is my 2 cents based on what I witness.
There has been a growing elevation and interest in all things metaphysical of late. Simply indicating that the natives are getting restless. I look at my own state of being in line with current events and I feel great change a comin'. But that to me is in the vein of leaving our physical and pychological systems and processes in order to trade up to higher realities culminating in the transition from mind to consciousness as a way of existence.
There, I said it, shoot me!! I also predict that 80's fashion will make a comeback!!
*points gun at*

Bwahahah. Just voice your heart; someone might find it resonates with them. (PS: It was totally a toy gun.)
Old 16-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Master
Love endures, and all that we give our love to will endure as well.

I like this, Horace. We need not sit around in fear, helpless to whatever comes about for good or for ill. We can choose love and its creative power.

Xan

Old 16-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All,

Does this Mayan Calendar actually depict what type of destruction our wonderful world is heading for; or was it just a case of the creators of this Mayan calendar just deciding that its ending had to end somewhere with nothing significant intended by it?

JOHNTY
Old 18-09-2012, 08:59 AM
TeeHee

The Chilam Balam states: “This is a time of total collapse where everything is lost. It is the time of the judgment of God. There will be epidemics and plagues and then famine. Governments will be lost to foreigners; wise men, and prophets will be lost.”