Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 29-06-2012, 09:34 PM
TurquoiseBlack

Exclamation Evil spirits plague my home

We are sure our very old house has unfriendly spirits/ghost, it has become so much worse lately. It is sucking the electrical energy out of everything. Our new oven, fridge, and laptop all died in 2 days of each other. Now my flatscreen! Weird noises and smells and doors opening and closing by themselves. I cannot stand it anymore. I am a nervous wreck and need help cleansing my life and home, though I have decided on moving soon as I cannot afford this paranormal activity financially or emotionally. I have been very unhealthy also, with kidney/gallstones and a blood disorder. I feel so drained and have no energy anymore.
How do I cleanse my home, belongings, and myself? what scents, candles, crystals and colors could help? I really am reaching out for help. All suggestions are welcome, and needed. This is an emergency.
I have tried candles for demon/spirit exorcism and carnations.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:09 AM
TurquoiseBlack

I don't often use words like "evil" but this entity has done such despicable things that it must be bad. I and my friends/family notice a strong odor of decomposition or decay on certain days along with such darkness it looks like the lights are off. Every cat we have had dies without our vets being able to explain (I have given up on cats living here for their own safety). My dogs bark all the time and are nervous wrecks. The entity wants electricity and after having the house checked it appears all the ruined appliances and our power flickering constantly really is paranormal. I do call on my dad and passed loved ones and protective deities to help and it makes me feel better for a bit, but then it feels like they are fighting (the light/darkness).
Old 01-07-2012, 04:48 AM
Knower

TurquoiseBlack,

Would you mind answering a few questions. I sense that there is more going on and before I give any advice I need more info so I don't give you the wrong advice.

How long have you lived in this house?

You wrote "We are sure... ", who is "We"?

When did this activity begin?

When did this activity begin to get worse?

Do you live in a big city, suburbs, or out in the country?

Has anybody used a Ouja board in the house or elsewhere?

Has anybody practiced any form of magic, ritual, or ceremony in the house or elsewhere?

How old were the cats when they died?

How frequently do you experience paranormal activity?

When was the last occurance and what happened?

Does any of your friends experience paranormal activity as well?

Answers to all these questions will help.

Thanks
Old 01-07-2012, 06:02 AM
TurquoiseBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
TurquoiseBlack,

Would you mind answering a few questions. I sense that there is more going on and before I give any advice I need more info so I don't give you the wrong advice.

How long have you lived in this house? 5 years

You wrote "We are sure... ", who is "We"? my family (mum, hubby, dogs etc and friends)

When did this activity begin? since I turned 16 but pretty much my whole life I've had these experiences, but here at this house it was within 1 month moving in.

When did this activity begin to get worse? 1 month moving in.

Do you live in a big city, suburbs, or out in the country? pretty little historical town.

Has anybody used a Ouja board in the house or elsewhere? not since I've lived here, prior though who knows...

Has anybody practiced any form of magic, ritual, or ceremony in the house or elsewhere? not till afterwards

How old were the cats when they died? young gorgeous Siamese, my babies were only 2, then our rescue was 5, then my mum's British shorthair died of a maggot infestation in 2 days!!! after a perfect check-up!. Now my brown tabby kitten got into the basement and was found with half her face was crushed-no explanation. The horrible guilt I feel everyday is indescribable.

How frequently do you experience paranormal activity? everyday, usually midday and night are most active.

When was the last occurance and what happened? walking heavily on the rooftop, then very loudly scratching noises took over the roof/walls. My grandmother collapsed late that night twice and had no consciousness-her first ever. Her eyes were open and changed -she almost looked possessed (not that I believe it was that) . She is in perfect heath by the way. Today the usual popping/snapping noises, static radio and darkness.

Does any of your friends experience paranormal activity as well?
yes, it is frightening. I have stopped having guest inside.

Answers to all these questions will help.

Thanks

Please help if you can
Old 01-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
We are sure our very old house has unfriendly spirits/ghost, it has become so much worse lately. It is sucking the electrical energy out of everything. Our new oven, fridge, and laptop all died in 2 days of each other. Now my flatscreen! Weird noises and smells and doors opening and closing by themselves. I cannot stand it anymore. I am a nervous wreck and need help cleansing my life and home, though I have decided on moving soon as I cannot afford this paranormal activity financially or emotionally. I have been very unhealthy also, with kidney/gallstones and a blood disorder. I feel so drained and have no energy anymore.
How do I cleanse my home, belongings, and myself? what scents, candles, crystals and colors could help? I really am reaching out for help. All suggestions are welcome, and needed. This is an emergency.
I have tried candles for demon/spirit exorcism and carnations.

TurquoiseBlack – Your entity may not be evil at all, but merely residual energy left over from people that lived there before you or a restless spirit of someone that died that previously lived in your home. I lived in a home 16 years and it was haunted the entire time. We often had foul smells too, cold spots, doors slamming, pictures jumping off the wall, heavy plants moving by themselves, appliances turning on and off – just to name a few. At night you could hear furniture sliding around and running as well as talking in the attic. The activity picked up when I was home alone. My dog nearly went out of her mind as well. We never did call in anyone to cleanse or bless the house – which I suggest you do, but ended up moving for other reasons. So if you plan on staying, look into ways to cleanse your home I would cleanse it and then relax. The spirit world cannot harm you physically. And if you don’t let it affect you emotionally, you are in control. It’s your home so take back the control. Best to you.

This article might help.

http://www.wikihow.com/Spiritually-C...c-Disturbances

Blackraven
Old 02-07-2012, 12:22 AM
TurquoiseBlack

Blackraven, I'm glad you moved! that all sounded dreadful but fascinating. I would really like to hear more. Who/what was it? thank you so much for the link!
Our entity is mean (hates cats apparently) I can feel its hate/darkness-so have others. But I do believe there are other spirits that are sweet and kind . My mum and I especially can feel the change in atmosphere/behavior. We both have been hurt physically by it and I am very concerned for my family's health.
I think it is an entity because of the physical harm it is capable of. Perhaps an elemental?
There is so much that has happened here that I could write a whole page. Maybe I should write everything down?
Old 02-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlack
Blackraven, I'm glad you moved! that all sounded dreadful but fascinating. I would really like to hear more. Who/what was it? thank you so much for the link!
Our entity is mean (hates cats apparently) I can feel its hate/darkness-so have others. But I do believe there are other spirits that are sweet and kind . My mum and I especially can feel the change in atmosphere/behavior. We both have been hurt physically by it and I am very concerned for my family's health.
I think it is an entity because of the physical harm it is capable of. Perhaps an elemental?
There is so much that has happened here that I could write a whole page. Maybe I should write everything down?

TurquoiseBlack – I can see from your latest post that you are impacted by whatever is in your home on a deep level. Perhaps when the spirit worlds affect us on an emotional level for so long and so intensely, the physical well-being is also impacted. I can’t say that I personally have any knowledge of this, but I am listening to you and don’t dispute what you’re experiencing. I truly believe a good cleansing of your home, blessing the home with perhaps a religious leader of your choice and/or bringing in a trained person that knows how to cross the restless spirits over. You obviously need some intervention.

When I said my dog nearly went out of her mind, I should have also included myself. At first my family didn’t believe the “happenings” in my home until they started experiencing them. You do start to become nervous, scared, unsettled, and anxious to say the least. I have had my bed picked up and dropped back down, with me in it! Then when whatever was in the house harassed my young son one night, they wouldn’t permit me to go comfort him because they held my feet in place in my room while he screamed and screamed. So believe me, I do understand what you’re going through.

I researched my home though and found that the son was killed in a war and the family, who was the original owner, sold the home to us. I figured, the son came back to the home and was confused, didn’t know he was dead. At any rate, he was restless. I also went to a medium that told me my attic was a porthole for the spirit world. Knowledge is power. I talked to a neighbor that told me terrible things happened in my home before me too, but she wouldn’t say what. So I did smudge one day. And I began to have a sense of humor about the activity. I still was anxious, but decided not to let the paranormal activity rule my life. I simply allowed it and didn’t acknowledge it like “they” wanted me to. I just snuffed it off.

I don’t feel qualified to give you the best advice though. Again, I do feel you should cleanse your home, bless the home with a religious leader and/or bring in a trained person that knows how to cross the restless spirits over.

One question…Are you a sensitive yourself? The spiritual world may be drawn to you.

Blackraven
Old 02-07-2012, 02:41 AM
Knower

This is really really long with a lot of info so I have broken it down into 4 parts.

Thanks for answering my questions. Your answers really cleared up a few conflicting points.

Part 1

You have got quite a few things going on there. Some of it you have attracted because of your psychic abilities. Other things are left over from somebody who used to live there. And there are a few things that are attracted to the worst of it. The worst of it, the thing that killed your cats and attacked your grandmother came into the world by either the use of a Ouija board or by someone doing some sort of magic without the proper protection/and or knowledge. (I'm actually getting the feeling that someone thought it would be fun to summon a demon or contact a demon. It feels like someone was playing around.) Someone who lived in the house before you moved in. They started having the same problems as you and just left. They made the mess but didn't clean it up. Now you're stuck with it. If it is not a demon it is close to it. I don't often call things evil but this is evil. Make no mistake this is dangerous as you well know. But it's not there all the time. It goes others places does things and then returns.

I know you originally posted this info in crystals and gemstones, (I searched through all your posts trying to find the info I needed so I wouldn't have to ask you so many questions..... didn't find what I was looking for though) you also stated in Auras and Chakras that you have psychic abilities and are talented with magic and such. This is good!!! You should have no problem doing what needs to be done.

DO NOT do this alone!!! Have at least 1 other person with you. If you can get 2 to help you that would be great. You need this so everyone can watch each other's backs and spray them with holy water if they come under attack.

Do this in the daytime!

What you need:

Holy Water
Spray Bottles - 1 bottle for every person
Bell (optional)
White Sage smudging bundle
Lighters, several, the long kind used for fireplaces and BBQs
Hand fan of some sort. (I folded the paper the prayers were written on in half and used that. I could read and fan at the same time.)
Proper prayers
Ladder or step ladder
Protection oil (you can use Holy Water instead)
A deep conviction and unwavering belief that you can get rid of all the things in your home that are making your life miserable.

On to part 2
Old 02-07-2012, 02:46 AM
Knower

Part 2

I don't know what your religious beliefs are but you have to know this. You can do this! You don't have to be a priest or minister or anything like that. You can do everything I'm going to tell you because I did it. I am just a regular person and I'm going to tell you how my friend and I did it but, I'm going to add something extra since you are dealing with a demon or something similar and we just dealt with some things that were really nasty. And what you're going to do really isn't all that difficult. There's a lot to know, but it's not difficult to do.

First off you can buy Holy water if you want. I made my own and it worked like a champ! I put it in medium sized spray bottles with adjustable spray nozzles and set the nozzle to a medium to heavy mist. I followed the instructions I found here - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2153713AAxK4l9 It is the Roman Catholic way of making Holy Water. I'm not Catholic and it worked for me! ( If you don't want to put the Holy water in spray bottles you can put it in bowls and dip your fingers in and flick the Holy water out into the rooms. )

Go to a metaphysical store and buy a white sage bundle and buy protection oil (this will be used to seal the windows and doors after you are finished so nothing can get back in. I just used the Holy water for this and it worked great but, you might prefer the protection oil) The hand fan and the lighters are to be used with the sage bundle to light the bundle and fan the smoke around and keep the bundle smoldering.

The bell.... The bell is used to break up negative energies that may be clumped in a room. It assists the sage. This is optional right now because I want your focus to be on getting rid of the entities in your home.

The proper prayers.... go here http://www.chipcoffey.com/resources-links.html and get the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel (it's near the top, do a copy and paste in to a word processing document, if you don't see anything after you pasted - highlight everything and change the color to black instead of white) and scroll to the bottom where you will see a box. Inside the box is a Latin prayer for exorcism and how to pronounce it copy and paste that below the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel. Now increase the font size to it is very easy to read and print out enough copies for everyone to have two copies. One copy they will be holding on to and reading from the other will be in a pocket for just in case.

I'm also going to include the prayer that I wrote when we did my friends house. I wrote it just for her to reflect her energies and personality and it worked very well, we did have to use the exorcism prayer a few times but that is to be expected. I don't want you to use this at first. Just use the St. Michael Prayer and the prayer of exorcism. You can use this for maintenance, or you can write your own if you want you just have to be very careful of the wording.

In the name of God, we banish all evil or negative spirits, entities, and influences. Within this space only that which is of goodness, the light, and God's Love may exist from this moment on.

Make this space a safe haven for those who live here and all people and animals we/they invite in. Make this a healing place, filling it with so much joy and love so that all who are invited in are refreshed, renewed, have their burdens lifted, and any sickness or disease eased or erased.

On to part 3
Old 02-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Knower

Part 3

A note about the Archangel Michael (aka St. Michael) - he is nondenominational. Meaning you don't have to be Catholic to call upon him and for him to answer. You don't even have to be Christian. You don't even have to believe that he exists. Just call upon him and he will help.

The dogs.... Before you begin to cleanse your home get your dogs out of there. If you can't get a friend or relative to take them for a few hours see if your vet can board them for a few hours.

Some people like to have one or two windows a little open and what ever door you will be working toward on the main floor cracked open.

Also if you want you can call upon your guides, angels, ancestors and whoever you want to help cleanse your of the negative and or evil spirits and entities.

Okay, I think I got all the prep stuff covered.

Now to begin... I don't know how your house is laid out, how many floors you have, if you have a walk-in attic or basically just a crawl space up there, if you have a basement, a cellar, or both so I'm going to explain so that you can ignore what doesn't fit. Attitude is important. Don't begin this like you are waging war. ***Do this with love in your heart and the desire to protect yourself and your loved ones, family and friends, and your furbabies.

One person does the smudging (light the sage bundle and after a few seconds blow out the flame. Use the fan to keep the sage smoldering and to fan the smoke around. Re-light the sage when needed. Keep the lighter and the extras lighters with you, just in case.) and has a spray bottle of Holy water hooked in their pocket or belt so they have it available if it is needed and the prayers. The other person sprays the Holy water and also reads the prayers. As you are going throughout the house you say the Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel and give each room 1 to 3 sprays of Holy water, more if needed. Make sure you get every room and space. This includes bathrooms, closets, storage spaces behind walls, hallways, cabinets and cupboards ect.... Places like cabinets, cupboards, and closets you may not want to spray the holy water so just fan a lot of smoke in them but, please use Holy water if you can.

You may be wondering just how much time/smudging you should do in each room. Stay in each room just long enough to smudge where needed and to complete the St. Michael Prayer. Then move to the next room or space.

I always start at the attic first. If you can easily get in the attic do so but, if you've only got a covered hole in the ceiling grab the ladder or step ladder, open up the hole and smudge, then spray, and while doing this say the St. Michael prayer. If the access to the attic is sealed shut with paint then with the spray bottle of Holy water make the sign of the cross and say In the name of Jesus Christ (or God) and all that is holy we seal this doorway (or window) allowing only those things of goodness, the light and God's love to pass. (Or you can use the protection oil and make a small cross on the covering and say the words.)

Then you do all the rooms and spaces on the second floor if you have one. If you have a cellar with an outside access only do that next. Then do the basement next if you have one. If all you've got is a crawl space treat it like the attic except if you can't get easily in there just leave it for now and DO NOT put the sign of the cross on it just yet. The last place you do is the main floor. Start at one side of the house and work your way toward whatever door you left cracked open. It's like herding sheep you want to drive all the things in your home either out an open window or out the door.

On to part 4