Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 10-07-2011, 12:10 AM
PsyPrisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellar_Steve
Hello Psy -

I am wondering if you have anyone who you can call on to be with you right now? Friends, family, loved ones?
None I can trust...sadly..which is why i am looking for help here..
Old 10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
not human

[quote=PsyPrisoner]None I can trust...sadly..which is why i am looking for help here..[/QUOTE

..and you're being given it if you choose to to take it.....now as Laura said go get yourself grounded.......back away from the keyboard....don't look back .......get out of the house & go wrap your arms around the nearest tree.....the mind tends to grab hold of a concept & it'll drive you nuts unless you get outside of it...good luck
Old 12-07-2011, 12:37 AM
PsyPrisoner

Something is being done to my mind, I need help...
Old 12-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Aquarian

Can you be more specific about your symptoms? Where is the headache?
Old 12-07-2011, 12:47 PM
mattie

Working With One's Energies

Don’t assume that real pain is energetically related. If this persists or becomes severe have it checked out by a physician.

You have an unlimited ability to work w/ your energies. Grounding can be useful.

You imply that other things are curtailing your writing. You can vet & order any negative beings to scram.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Providing more info. can assist w/ replies.
Old 13-07-2011, 10:15 PM
PsyPrisoner

It may be some kind of negative/prankster entity messing with my head, I've noticed a lot of interference with electronic devices..and other strange occurrences..and I've felt it's presence only at night when its near bedtime. Whatever it is, it hides itself very well and seems to affect people around me as well, it changes their mood toward me. It seems to follow me everywhere. Could this possibly be some kind of ET entity?

Could it be possible of some kind of ethereal/physical implant? If so how do you remove them?
Old 13-07-2011, 10:46 PM
SunMist

PsyP, I encourage you to use every bit of will you can muster and meditate - if all you can do is repeat a mantra, repeat a mantra for 5-10 minutes. Here's a good one om mani padme hum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_lN...eature=related . This will serve multiple purposes. First if an external entity is bothering you it will raise your vibration enough that it will drive it off or drown out its influence giving you relief. If it's something happening within your own mind, again it will help you become calmer and clearer. I've had the problem at times with other people reacting to me strangely - it's always a chicken and the egg question because if you are anxious and filled with fear that will radiate from you and make others uncomfortable. Just like how when people are happy and in love that radiates. I'm not saying there aren't negative spirits causing you trouble, but I find it best to consider all options and choose solutions that will work on the ordinary and the spiritual level both. Good luck!
Old 15-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyPrisoner
It may be some kind of negative/prankster entity messing with my head, I've noticed a lot of interference with electronic devices..
They are malfunctioning? I wondered briefly if my symptoms came from electromagnetic fields. Turning off my wifi (even though it's simply radio waves) seemed to help a bit briefly.

Quote:
Could this possibly be some kind of ET entity?
No idea. My attacker seems to have no energetic presence.

Quote:
Could it be possible of some kind of ethereal/physical implant? If so how do you remove them?
If this is in relation to following you, the ethereal/energetic world doesn't seem to have the same limitations as the physical world. Aka/relationship cords seem to stretch infinitely with instantaneous transmission.
Secondly, your energetic body has an energetic signature and that's easy for entities to tune into.

All entities I've encountered simply want my (subtle) energy. What Sunmist said about changing one's frequency vibration can help.

If you read my thread it talks about ethereal 'implants' that reprogram my chakras.
Old 15-07-2011, 03:30 AM
SunMist

Aquarian, talking about the wifi - I hate that stuff. It definitely affects me negatively, kind of jangles my nerves and interferes with sleep. It's frustrating because until wifi I was very leading edge with technology and now I've turned into a luddite.
Old 15-07-2011, 04:13 AM
windwhistle

PsyPrisoner...

Keep talking here...unless you have someone in person you can talk with. It is essential to make human connections. I have had this happen...it is very real and very scary. Time takes it down. But it is real. Your perceptions are valid. Try to eat earth foods like potatoes or red meat. Take a shower. I am sending you pale blue light that washes you from head to toe in a deep blanket of calm. Feel it. Know that you are going to be alright. Think about dirt and grass and oak trees...go to them if you can. Take care....know you are not alone...I have been there. You will feel different soon.