Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-07-2011, 11:05 PM
PsyPrisoner

Under severe control / psychic attack - Spiritual emergency

This is going to be a numerous amount of posts regarding my spiritual/psychic attack/partial mind control experience I am having even now as i write, I am not sure how long this has been going on for but I am in need of help badly. This involves so many things i don't know where to start. Even now while writing this I feel dizzy and am getting a headache..Something does not want me to write this all out I have a strong feeling to get up and do something else. I'll edit and write more later but for now my head is hurting badly.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Gracey

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried meditation or anything else?
Old 09-07-2011, 11:38 PM
PsyPrisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Sorry to hear that. Have you tried meditation or anything else?
yes, meditation, prayer, everything... Its complicated to explain...and is hard to understand...
Old 09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
PsyPrisoner

where is the delete function...?

Last edited by PsyPrisoner : 09-07-2011 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:43 PM
not human

Hi everything is fine .....get up have a big glass of watwr, take some deep breaths & go for a nice long walk take care
Old 09-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Stellar_Steve

Hello Psy -

I am wondering if you have anyone who you can call on to be with you right now? Friends, family, loved ones?
Old 09-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Aquarian

Whilst I don't doubt that some lesser entity is bothering you, I suspect most of your symptoms don't come from that. They try to provoke us such that they can feed off our negative energy.

I can echo the suggestion to meditate. Differentiate between your stress response and the weak interference of the entity. Then establish boundaries.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Medium_Laura

Do you know about white light protection? Do you know what grounding is?

Try those. Your agitated state of mind could be affecting you as well. Try being more calm as not human has said.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:53 PM
PsyPrisoner

I don't even believe it half the time myself but its happening.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:03 AM
Aquarian

I'm just off to bed and might have misjudged your situation.

Take a look at my experience.

Good luck!