Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Neville

Occasional Gentle throb in the Brow Chakra.

Has anyone got any interpretation of why the Brow Chakra?Third Eye occasional gently throbs or pulsates?

I am curious because the Third Eye has also some correlations to the medula oblongata and the pineal gland and yet all three are in different biological locales.

One reference suggests,

yogis consider the third eye is a reflection of the astral light in the medulla oblongata. ...

While another suggests that the third eye is in fact the partially dormant pineal gland, which resides between the two hemispheres of the brain.

And of course others still accept the third eye to be the Brow Chakra.

Thanks in advance Neville
Old 22-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Master
Funny you should post this, Neville...
While I haven't been experiencing any "pulsating," I have found that both during meditation and during random moments throughout my day, it'll feel as though someone is gently pressing a finger against my third eye.

I wonder if the pulsating has to do with an opening of sorts... or perhaps simply energy flowing through? Would you consider your third eye already open, though?

Old 22-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Master
I don't think it means anything, it just happens.
Old 22-01-2011, 10:22 PM
MetaEdge

I get this a lot too. Mostly when I'm heavily focusing on something though.

It feels just like someone is pushing their fingering into my forehead. Like Evaah said.

I also notice a similar pressure in my temples at times. I don't know if it's connected though.
Old 26-01-2011, 02:54 PM
CoffeeGem

I feel the sensation when I am communicating with my spirit guide.