Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-01-2011, 01:46 AM
MYFIGO

When I first started... I had to just imagine a ball the color it should be and spinning. But quite quickly I could see an image of someone else's chakra if it was not right.

Sometimes when I healed others, a beautiful chalk colored ball would float up past my 3rd eye. It looked nothing like I was trying to imagine. It had no solid lines... just a soft edge.

I didn't see my own for about 6 months. How exasperating to see everyone else's but my own!

But I think it doesn't matter what you try to imagine... after a period of practice, the correct vision will come to you. I really don't think you'll do it wrong.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:08 AM
Master
I have never been very visual either. I work with ideas and feelings. I have never seen energy or auras and the like, although I do occasionally see spirits (rarely). This need not be a limitation however, I work with a lot of energy on a frequent basis and it doesn't seem to matter that I can't see any of it. It may take some time to find a method that works for you but I'm sure that you will. I try to conjure the concept that I am working for rather than the image. For the opening of the chakras you might try the following:

Meditate on each chakra. Imagine the energy associated with each. For example if you are working on the second chakra (sexuality) you will need sexual energy. So imagine what sexual energy is like (I chose this because most people are familiar with it). It is desirous, relatively low on the vibrational scale of energies, it seeks partnership or pairing. Imagine the feelings you get when you are sexually attracted to someone. Now channel that energy through your second chakra and allow it to identify your blockages. Concentrate on sex and sexually related concepts and pay attention to your thoughts. They will naturally be drawn toward the blocks that keep the energy from flowing. None of this really requires visualizing.

This works for more advanced techniques as well. I use a shield most of the time that I imagine as a singularty or black hole. It helps to keep me hidden from dark forces and to absorb and dissipate negative energies. I have no idea what it looks like (I'm really curious to meet someone who can see and tell me), but I imagine the energy that emanates from my body curling back on itself and meeting back at my third chakra.

You can do very powerful energy work without visualizing anything. Even among people who do see energy it is common for people to disagree as to the particular details of what they see. People sense energy in different ways. Don't let the idea of what you 'should' be doing keep you from finding a method that works for you.

With Love,
athribiristan
Old 12-01-2011, 06:22 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unegawaya
Hi Just a thought, If you can't do visual to well have you considered making the sounds that go with each chakra instead? As they resonate to the sound of your voice you will feel it.
Root “Lam”
Sacral “Vam”
Solar “Ram”
Heart “Yam”
High Heart “Hul”
Throat “Ham”
Third-Eye “Ham-Ksham”
Crown “Om”
I know they sound strange but try it I use this method with students who struggle with visual. Each Chakra has a mantra too which you could try saying which will open each one.

Interesting, i never knew this, thanks!