Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 08:44 PM
elaine

Angels Approval

While meditating today, sitting quietly with my piece of Celestite and inscence burning,I had a strange feeling. A slight buzzing sound, and felt very loved and calm.I said to my self, if my angel is around please give me a sign.I was very clearly able to see a faint image of a feather.Was it wishful thinking or do I take this as a sign? I felt totally calm all day and every thing just seemed to go right all day. I had an overpowering urge to dig out all my pieces of Selenite too.

What a great day.

Luv elaine x
Old 04-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Muddler

It's all you need. And the effect that it had on the way you felt is more profound. You've opened the way. I can assure you that your angel would love to draw closer to you. You just need to be aware. Ask for more 'stuff' & give it the benefit of the doubt. This is not a scientific experiment for doubters! It's the beginning of an intimate relationship. Your angel will tend to communicate in ways that are most natural for you. Just expect & accept.
Old 05-04-2007, 08:38 PM
elaine

Dear Muddler,
Thanks for reply,I must admit I am a true believer of angels, and am always of something standing behind me , by my left shoulder. I really feel I am personally ready for my spiritual journey and have come a long way over these last 6 months or so.I have during meditation,entered a pure white room, but have never felt an angelic presence.I will definatly keep at it.
Old 05-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Muddler

Hi elaine, I must admit too! Please don't think that I find it easy & that I just 'go with the flow'. Far from it. I find that my guides give me their names right up front. Kind of like saying: I'm here, take note! And I'm always a little wary - you know, like 'Is this just my imagination?' Well, when my guardian angel introduced himself, I checked his name up on Google! And I found an obscure reference to him in one of Solomon's writings. Did I feel better? No. Just rather embarrassed. Guess I'm human. Please read my reply in the context of that background. Haha.
Old 10-04-2007, 02:00 AM
~Allie

elain ~

Most assuredly... you felt it did you not?

:) I too have experienced this. It is such a joy, isn't it?

A feather, huh? That is very cool! I have seen the blurry images you speak of, but they are usually body shapes. Never seen a wing or a feather! Run with it and I bet you will see more!

Thank you for sharing,

~ Allie
Old 10-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Exhileration

Quote:
Was it wishful thinking or do I take this as a sign?

You asked for a sign, and received one, and now question it hehe. Human beings are so fragile. Have faith Elaine!

Old 10-04-2007, 11:33 AM
elaine

Faith, yes I do have plenty of that, although I do question it sometimes.Life is a journey, we learn by mistakes.had I not questioned it, I would not be where I am today, and would certainly not have found this great site and all these lovely people.
Love to you all xx
Old 16-05-2007, 03:55 PM
ann

im quite new to this,but im in touch with my angels i see them when meditating n when im learning in my awerness class,i know if its my guides or my angels i av 2,i dont question them i trust them completly,my life as been a lot better since letting them in ,but there again ive learnt througth them to be more positive n turn positive from negative
ann
Old 16-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Elaine,

What a wonderful experience ! Sounds like your angels were right there with you.

((((hugs))))
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Closed Thread