Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altinak
I personally just shout out their name, usually an abreviatted version. I do it with all the Archys. Uriel - Uri'. Rapheal - Ralph. Metatron - Metroman. Micheal - Mike. :3 They have a great sense of humour; just use your imagination. Let go of pre-set judgements and just enjoy them! ;D

I love you Altinak!~ hahahahha
Old 12-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrios
I don't put things in a box either. You asked why I wanted to contact Michael. It's quite simple really. In most jewish/christian circles, Michael is considered to outrank even other archangels, which would make him fairly knowledgeable. (This is mostly due to mystic judaism placing him among the top of the heirarchy and the Christian bible for referring to him as a prince and specifically calling him an archangel which it doesn't do for Gabriel or Raphiel.)

The only group that doesn't rank him higher is Islam in which Gabriel holds the highest rank, but even so places Michael among one of the highest ranks among archangels. An earlier poster in this thread even referred to him as God's right hand. No matter what lore you look at he is highly regarded and one of few angels to get his name in human religious texts as well and the only one regarded as an archangel within all texts (some literature lists different archangels but he is always in the list). Furthermore, human encounters with angels usually involve Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael the most.

As you can see I looked into this before-hand. A trustworthy source is often one with a good reputation. The only problem is, rumor has it that there are a lot of fake Michaels out there (other pretending to be him). If you can find the real one though, you could probably get information on anything he is permitted to talk about, provided that your intentions are pure.

All Archangels are equals. The Christian priests and the pope put him on a pedestal for some reason, but they are of darkness and want not a piece of light...

Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael are the archangels that work most with humans and the earth. They are the four pillars of the cosmic gateway of Light to the Ethereal Realm of the God-consciousness. They stand here for you.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:01 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrios
If it were that simple I feel as if I would have met him by now. Nothing I try works. :( Is it possible that I'm the problem some how?

You're not listening.
Old 15-01-2013, 01:20 AM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
All Archangels are equals. The Christian priests and the pope put him on a pedestal for some reason, but they are of darkness and want not a piece of light...

Michael, Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael are the archangels that work most with humans and the earth. They are the four pillars of the cosmic gateway of Light to the Ethereal Realm of the God-consciousness. They stand here for you.
Ya I know a bit about catholicism, and definitely don't agree with it, but I'm actually of protestant background, so I've only really learned of Michael and Gabriel but that it would be sinful to try contacting an angel as all you would need is God. Which is a bit crazy, I mean because Christianity also teaches that they help those in need as long as it is part of God's will. I only figured Michael was the highest because he is placed above them in most forms of judaism as well, although this could be due to the fact that he was considered the archangel in charge of Israel. Michael is also thought to be higher in some branches of Christianity (as he is the only one specifically referred to as an Archangel in the Bible) and in offshoot religions from Christianity (such as Jehova's Witnesses). Even some on this site believe Michael to be the leader, (although I've heard people on here say that he would deny that because he is modest about it apparently but does seem to be the leader of the group). That is beside the point though. The point is that most people aren't as familiar with the other archangels and Michael is the most widly known, making him seem like a trustworthy angel.

As for those not of the light, I wouldn't say that is true for all of them. Generalizations are dangerous. I think that a portion still hold love and goodness over wrath and greed. I've run into a few catholic priests in my life to know that there are definitely some out there that are good people. I agree that the catholics have problems higher up in their organization though.
Old 15-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
You're not listening.

How am I not? If you wouldn't mind explaining. :)