Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Newbie ;)

My twin flame runner is severely depressed and I feel helpless

Okay, so I'll try to keep this short.

My twin flame is my old band director, a man 15 years older than me. I met him when I was 15 and he was 30 and there was an instant spiritual connection that even I as an atheist at the time couldn't ignore. The two of us were very close until I got in a relationship, which ended up in a falling out between us where I left school and he had a one night stand with another teacher at the school. He moved states and I hadn't seen him in 5 years.

Then suddenly, I start getting all sorts of strange signs from the universe, all revolving around him. That's when I discovered the concept of twin flames, and realized that it described the vibration between us to the tee. I went to a psychic and followed her advice, started meditating and just let the universe guide me. It ended up leading me right to an Army Band concert, a band that he's apart of.

As soon as I saw him in person again, everything made sense. But when he saw me, he wouldn't approach me. He basically tried to act like I wasn't there. It hurt, but I could tell it was because he was more nervous than anything.

I did end up getting a moment of his time after the show. We had a nice and brief conversation that didn't seem too forced or awkward, no more than I would expect it to be anyway. He told me that he wasn't moving back until his daughter was old enough to fly on her own, since him and the mother broke things off a little after she was born. I tried to tell him that I would like to keep in touch, and that's when he backed off. "I'm a hard person to keep in touch with", he said, so I asked for a phone number. He sort of grimaced at that, then proceeded to tell me in exact words "after everything that happened, I've basically secluded myself from everyone. I don't even talk to my own mother anymore." So I left it at that, deciding not to push the issue.

While I still walked away empty handed, seeing him confirmed a lot for me, mainly the thing I had been suspecting this whole time; he's hurting. He's in so much pain and I could tell. He's stuck in a state a thousand miles away from his family and friends all because of a one night stand that may or may not have been because of me. I can feel how sad he is so deep that its left me with such an empty feeling inside.

My question is, how can I heal my twin flame? After trying to connect with him physically and being rejected, is there any way I can send him positive energy? I can't stand the thought that he's so lonely. At the end of the day, I still love him very deeply. Even if I don't ever see him again, I have to know he's happy.

I'm sorry this was so long winded, I'm just really excited to find a forum of people who understand this sort of connection.