Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-02-2015, 03:18 AM
Knower

Astral Travel is Evil?

So I have a friend who thinks astral projection is just pure evil and everything it relates to is evil. He read a couple articles online about people being possessed or attacked by demons.

What do I tell him that will prove him wrong? He obviously wont try experiencing it for himself because he's christian.
Old 23-02-2015, 03:50 AM
Master

Sometimes no matter what you say you will not convince someone that what they believe, what they have been told or taught or read about is untrue.

You might try saying, though, that we ALL astral travel during certain periods of sleep - so your friend does do it whether he will recognize that fact or not.

It's been my experience that not all Christians believe it's evil.
Old 23-02-2015, 03:55 AM
Master

I do not think you can convince him that astral travel is not evil. I would try to accept the way your friend is. Nothing will change your friends mind. There are a lot of religious people that think it is evil and nothing will change their mind. There are other people like my mother who is scared of it, so she thinks it is dangerous. You get other people that believe everything they read about astral travel so they think it is bad.
Old 23-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Ascender
333xforever, you have received very wise advice from Jenny and Suzy. I agree totally with what they have written. Some (but not all) evangelical Christians and some (and again, not all) Catholics believe that astral projection is evil.

There is little point in arguing with your friend. His mind seems closed, at least for the moment. It is a bit like a man who won't take off his dark sunglasses, even for a minute, when the sun is shining - for fear of damaging his eyes. You can say, "What a lovely day! If only you could see how bright everything looks!" But if he is full of fear, he just won't look.

Astral projection is not evil. It is merely entering a different dimension, a non-physical one. However, if you wish to visit it, you must ensure that your soul is pure, if you wish to have a pleasant experience. The bad experiences you may (or may not have) read about are caused by people attempting to project when they are not spiritually pure enough. For example, if a person is currently experiencing fear, anger or jealousy, then s/he should avoid projecting until these feelings have been overcome. If you allow all your thoughts and actions to be guided by the principles of love and compassion, you will not go wrong.
Old 23-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
So I have a friend who thinks astral projection is just pure evil and everything it relates to is evil. He read a couple articles online about people being possessed or attacked by demons.

What do I tell him that will prove him wrong? He obviously wont try experiencing it for himself because he's christian.
Ask yourself a major question.

If astral travel / projection was a natural everyday event then why did YHWH block it off for His 7 billion people ?

Dreaming occurs in a contained spiritual dimension safe in general for the human spirit still connected with a physical body. A place maleable to human consciousness but real. Real people may be met, real events may happen.

Angels and especially fallen angels reside in the astral plane.

YHWHs' enemies want you to be mentally detached, empty headed and zoned out when they communicate with you. Satan is big on compromised and vulnerable states of consciousness.

Astral projection is one of those "vulnerable states"
Old 23-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Master

do not tell, ask. ask him about the sight and why he choose to go there. that will start a conversation to see where hi is coming from. some religions call anything not part of their narrow faith evil. they just do not know any better.

astral travel is not dangerous. most people that do it know it. there are others, like some on this board that use fear and life in fear and project fear. they need to be ignored.

kk
Old 23-02-2015, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
they need to be ignored.
Yeah, you tell him. Stick a blind fold over his eyes, tell him to walk forward saying there is nothing to fear and i will push him forward over the cliff into the lake of fire. Lol.

You know, daemons are going to have a field day with billions of sinners and astral travelers in hell.

They cannot wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333xforever
test
Here is a challenge for the OP. Show your true name and a photograph of any room in your house. If astral travel is fearless, then the daemons that are drooling for your spirit will be able to do nothing when you astral travel tonight.

So go ahead. Do it and when things go wrong, don't be surprised if there is a daemon wraith there with a lightning staff saying 'told you so. Hahaha'.
Old 23-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Yeah, you tell him. Stick a blind fold over his eyes, tell him to walk forward saying there is nothing to fear and i will push him forward over the cliff into the lake of fire. Lol.

You know, daemons are going to have a field day with billions of sinners and astral travelers in hell.

They cannot wait.

Here is a challenge for the OP. Show your true name and a photograph of any room in your house. If astral travel is fearless, then the daemons that are drooling for your spirit will be able to do nothing when you astral travel tonight.

So go ahead. Do it and when things go wrong, don't be surprised if there is a daemon wraith there with a lightning staff saying 'told you so. Hahaha'.

hahahaha when i was little i played a game with my brother. i would say oi am not talking to him. then he would taunt me and i would want to reply. i would say "times out...i am not talking to you....times in"

times out.....i am ignoring foolishness....times in"

kk
Old 23-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
times out.....i am ignoring foolishness....times in
Well, when the OP posts his true name and a snap-shop of any room of where they live, they will never be able to "time-out".

Exciting times ahead.
Old 23-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Master

We all go out of body during deep sleep and dont remember , or only as a dream . It is not evil . There are tho a bunch of videos on you tube on how evil a.p. is , there put out by fear based church groups .