Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Experiencer

Lets do an experiment

Heres an experiment we can do to prove the existence of astral projection. I'll put up a poster with a password written in huge letters on the wall in my house. I'll post one of those delayed emails to everyones email address. The email will contain the password. The astral traveller just has to travel to my house, read the sign and post the password here. The email will tell you when it was submitted, so there will be no way of me editing it after I submit it. Does anyone here who can astral travel want to do this?
Old 23-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
Heres an experiment we can do to prove the existence of astral projection. I'll put up a poster with a password written in huge letters on the wall in my house. I'll post one of those delayed emails to everyones email address. The email will contain the password. The astral traveller just has to travel to my house, read the sign and post the password here. The email will tell you when it was submitted, so there will be no way of me editing it after I submit it. Does anyone here who can astral travel want to do this?

It's never going to happen. Nobody is going to be capable of traveling to your house. The second a projection begins you are no longer in the physical dimension so it is impossible for someone to travel to your physical house. The second you leave your body you are in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) which is a spiritual dimension. The only way someone would be able to travel to the RTZ space that overlaps your house would likely be if they had visited your house before, didn't live far away, and knew how to get to your house. It is possible to leave your house in the RTZ and travel up the street into other people's homes but a projection only lasts so long, so most people will only be able to travel a few blocks away and then the projection is over. The truth is even if someone was able to magically travel to your house (which they won't be) but hypothetically speaking it wouldn't matter because as I stated they are no longer in the physical dimension. And so there is no guarantee the sign that is in your house in the physical dimension will be in the RTZ space overlapping the physical space of your house. Time plays a huge role in how the RTZ appears and so unless you left that sign in the same place for years I doubt it will ever appear in the RTZ. Nobody on these forums has any interest in proving AP to anyone, they have already proven it to themselves which is the only important thing. The only way you will be able to prove or disprove astral projection is if you manage to experience it for yourself, otherwise you will never know the truth.
Old 23-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Experiencer

Yeah, this can't happen. In the physical we see what's there. We can't just imagine a glass of chocolate milk and then it appears. In the dimensions above the physical, you can and do create your reality very easily. Your thoughts create all the time in the astral. So I'd say it's possible but extremely hard because most people do not have that kind of control over their thoughts. I can easily look at the piece of paper and create what I want it to say, not what it actually says and that's what would happen. It wouldn't be on purpose. It's just what happens from over-thinking it.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 23-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Master

I believe that this would be possible if a person was adept at astral projection. The reason I say this is because I did some training with a highly trained and adept shaman lady who, during her training had to do a very similar experiment except she had to retrieve a message which was posted on a blackboard in another country. And, yes she and other students were successful.

Astral Explorer posted that a projection only lasts so long - if you are in control it lasts as long as you want it to, although it is not recommended to stay out for hours and hours as it is too hard on the physical body.

Jenny Crow
Old 23-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Experiencer

Yeah, it would be really hard though. Very few astral projectors could do it. It takes immense control. It would actually be more successful if someone used remote viewing instead. But I haven't been able to remote view, so.....
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 23-06-2013, 04:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylou
........... Very few astral projectors could do it. It takes immense control. .................

Yes, "immense control" and experience!

Jenny Crow
Old 23-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Astral Explorer posted that a projection only lasts so long - if you are in control it lasts as long as you want it to, although it is not recommended to stay out for hours and hours as it is too hard on the physical body.

Jenny Crow

I have had hundreds and getting close to in the thousand of projections at this point and it doesn't matter how adept you are honestly, a projection is only going to last so long. The more experience you have the longer you can stay out, but that only goes so far until time is up and nothing can change it. I have had projections that seemed to last nearly 30 minutes or more but they are always going to end and when they do end it's not always because a person ended it themselves. Even masters such as Robert Bruce talk about projections ending on their own. He spoke about how he was in a heavenly realm and encountered his son who passed away young. He didn't want to leave him but unfortunately he knew the projection was coming to an end and had to say his goodbyes, so he did so and shortly after the projection ended. When you become adept at projecting you can actually sense when the projection is near coming to an end. After you learn the sensations it is possible to delay the projection ending. When you feel the sensations you have to stay completely still and focus regardless of the fact that your focus starts becoming blurred as the connection between your physical and astral body begins to change. I am notorious for telling my spirit friends to shut up for a minute and let me focus because the projection is going to end otherwise. But that is only going to work so many times before the connection forces the projection to end. Dreams are just like projections and dreams cannot last forever no matter how skilled we are, the same goes for projections.
Old 23-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Master

Yes, I agree that a projection can come to an end of its own accord - but that does't always happen

Jenny Crow
Old 23-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Master
There is always an excuse why it can't be done, yet they say that they can travel to fare away places and describe these places without any problem, but to come to your place and see a simple piece of paper with a code, it just can't be done, hellooo, do you with we are dumb lol.
Old 23-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is always an excuse why it can't be done, yet they say that they can travel to fare away places and describe these places without any problem, but to come to your place and see a simple piece of paper with a code, it just can't be done, hellooo, do you with we are dumb lol.
My husband thinks like you. He says if you cannot prove a simple thing ap does not exist. He wanted me to agree with him but I could not agree with him. This topic will always be here and in the future. It will never be proven. If you want proof psychoslice you could see for yourself. That is what I did years ago. When I felt myself rising out of my body I knew it was real. My husband says it was a dream. I have got to a point now that I do not care if people believe me or not. I do not want to waste my precious time trying to prove it to other people. I have better things to do.