Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-10-2018, 04:12 AM
Knower

A few questions about guides....

So, as I've mentioned in other threads, I'm a recreational hypnotist who's main interest is currently in spiritual hypnosis. I've had my subjects channel their guides and Higher Selves multiple times. But I've been running into a few problems lately: First, most guides, if not all of them that I've had channeled, seem very reluctant to give up any information regarding the true nature of things. That's even if they show up to begin with. Sometimes I have to really plead with them to come forward to speak, if they're willing to speak at all. When they do finally speak with me, they barely give me anything of substance most times. I'm trying to write a channeled book in which people's spirit guides are asked to answer some of life's tough questions. So far I've had very few responses to questions like "why do we exist?" that would seem...I don't know, spirit guide-y? They either give me some very generic "meaning is what you make of it" answer or they claim to not even know themselves. One guide mentioned that there is indeed a "plan", but that's the most any of them has said on the matter. Its frustrating. Its like they never speak plainly. Others have supposedly gotten information about the spirit world, why is it that my questioning is met with either ignorance or avoidance?

Second, as I've kind of mentioned already: Some guides seem strangely ignorant. Like they barely know anything about the spirit world. They seem to genuinely want to help, but its like they can't tell me anything that my subject themselves couldn't already answer. Why even come to talk at that point?

The only explanation I can think of behind this is that I'm not putting my subjects deep enough into trance, and they might not be truly channeling their guide. But what do you guys think?

Also...suppose I tried having them channel other entities (with caution and shielding of course). Would those entities be more willing to talk about the spirit world? Or what can I do to get more information about the spirit world, if not that? I have this gift of hypnosis for a reason, and I believe its my life purpose to use it for helping others. But how can I help them if their guides aren't willing to cooperate, or if I can't tell people about the true nature of reality?
Old 24-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf

The only explanation I can think of behind this is that I'm not putting my subjects deep enough into trance, and they might not be truly channeling their guide. But what do you guys think?

Also...suppose I tried having them channel other entities (with caution and shielding of course). Would those entities be more willing to talk about the spirit world? Or what can I do to get more information about the spirit world, if not that? I have this gift of hypnosis for a reason, and I believe its my life purpose to use it for helping others. But how can I help them if their guides aren't willing to cooperate, or if I can't tell people about the true nature of reality?

Hi,

May be you need some first hand experience with these things of a personal nature. Have you ever spoken with your higher self of any one on your spiritual guidance team?

I have conducted my own research on things like telepathy for many years. My only useful learning has been through personal experiences.

The true nature of reality is not intellectually comprehendable, as I see these things. That may be the reason why you are having trouble trying to understand it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-11-2018, 05:23 AM
Pathfinder
I've encountered this hesitation with my own guides a lot, but lately they've started opening up more. What I've gathered, with regards to the "plan," is that we are here for specific reasons - primarily, to learn and to experience love in all its forms. If they give away too much at once, it poses a few risks.

Firstly, lessons are best learned through direct experience. The more personal the experience, the more you own it, the more you retain it. It's more effective than, say, being told something and then shown an example. While that is an effective method of teaching, apparently it is much more effective to have your own experience of the lesson. The movie 'Inception' drives this point home best, in which they directly implant an idea into someone's brain such that the recipient believes the idea was their own to begin with. It sticks better at a soul level. Conversely, if they give away "spoilers," it can ruin the authenticity of the lesson, making it less effective.

Second, depending on where you are in your spiritual growth, some of the information they'd like to impart simply does not translate well from the fifth dimension down to the third. Their perspective is very different from ours, and the human brain tends to be very resistant to things that don't fit easily into its parameters. Too much information can do worse than confuse - it can infuriate, build up resistance or denial, even drive us mad. So, any guidance they do give us has to be done piece-meal style.

Thirdly (and this could vary by individual experience), they may be under some direction to only give so much. My guides in particular apparently answer to certain gods who have set strict guidelines as to what they're allowed to tell me (I'm not sure which, but I most frequently feel Egyptian influences. Horus and Thoth have been showing up a lot lately, though I'm not sure whether these are the gods my guides are answering to). This ties directly into the "plan," of which I know of no details, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with the global expansion of our consciousness. It seems to me that this needs to happen at a controlled pace.

I can say though that the more deliberate practice I put into my spirituality - particularly meditation and especially journaling - the more they're willing to divulge. It all builds upon itself, and given the complexity much of it takes time to digest before the next piece of the puzzle makes any sense.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:42 AM
Pathfinder
Hm... Please forgive the double post, but one of my guides seems to want to tell you something. They suggest approaching your questions from another angle, and check your intentions as well. I'm being told spirits rarely appreciate the direct approach - some might even consider it rude, even if you aren't asking rudely, it could be perceived that way if your primary intention is simply to get information out of them. They prefer open-ended questions that they can navigate freely, especially if they can apply their answer in a way that relates to you or your client on a personal level. If your queries are too direct, they might stonewall until you give them other avenues.

Next time you perform your hypnosis, try a brief meditation for yourself beforehand. Rather than focusing your intentions on getting information for your book, focus instead on what improvements to your life and your client's you expect to gain from the receiving of this information. You are of course welcome to use that information in your book, but they tend to prefer approaches that are less direct and more personal.