Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-06-2018, 04:18 PM
Experiencer

Arrow June 2018's Tarot Challenge

This challenge seems a little more personal than the last two, so obviously feel free to pick and choose which ones to post and which ones to write offline.

Taken from @groundingistrusting on Instagram:

1. Draw one card as guidance for the month of June. What is here for you?
2. Look through your deck and pick one card for where you want to be. Draw another card for where you are now. Then draw one or two cards for guidance on how to get from where you are to where you want to be.
3. Giving and receiving spread. How are you at giving? How are you at receiving? How can you find balance between giving and receiving?
4. What can you be thankful for and celebrate today?
5. How can you invite more play into your life?
6. How can you open yourself up to the beauty of life?
7. How can you increase your strength and confidence?
8. What do you need to know?
9. What card is your mirror today and what is it reflecting back to you?
10. The hanged man spread. Put the hanged man in the middle. To the left -- where am I stuck. To the right – fresh perspective.
11. What would help you love yourself more?
12. Finding balance spread. In what aspects of your life are you holding back? Where do you feel you were not enough? How can you find balance?
13. What do you need to open up and bloom like a flower and spread your fragrance?
14. What is dormant and ready to come into the light?
15. What part of your being could use more light?
16. How are you not allowing yourself to be abundant?
17. What seed are you sewing with your thoughts, words and actions? Draw three cards for thoughts, words and actions.
18. How could you prepare your ground for what you want to grow?
19. How can you trust and follow the flow?
20. What is ready to Blossom?
21. Summer solstice spread. How can you best shine your light? How can you be nurtured by the lake? How can you glow so you can give light to others?
22. How strong are your roots?
23. How is your connection with the earth?
24. Attending your fire spread. What will feed the fire? How is it best for you to attend to your fire? How can you stay in touch with your inner creative fire?
25. What seeds are you sewing for the world?
26. How can you contribute to the world?
27. What in your life is bearing fruit?
28. How can you connect to your wild side?
29. How can you invite more creativity into your life?
30. Advice to take with me from this challenge.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:53 PM
Knower

2. Look through your deck and pick one card for where you want to be. Draw another card for where you are now. Then draw one or two cards for guidance on how to get from where you are to where you want to be.

Death.
I'm undergoing MAJOR transformation in my life right now; some of which is painful; all of which is neccessary for my growth.
Strength.
I want to have power over my own life and situation. I wish to temper my own emotions in order to create powerful change in the direction of my deepest needs. I want to be in a place that nourishes me to my core where I am surrounded by beauty of the earth.
Magician. 9 of cups.
Own my own power; see what I want and manifest it through the power of my own intention and will. Delight in the pleasures of life and believe in myself.

How can you connect to your wild side?

I can connect with my wild side by acting without inhibition when I feel the powerful pull towards them; using my intellect as the driving force behind my momentum. Armour up and prepare for anything but don't let illusions and fear hold me back for fighting for what I believe or propelling myself all in.

Thanks these are cool :)
Old 01-06-2018, 11:08 PM
Master
1. A card for June; what is here for you?
KING of WANDS

"A natural born leader, creating his world to match his vision." Fire.

What...?! If this is me, I guess I'm not seeing it yet. Otherwise someone to meet, I guess. Or to remember that I am.

Where I want to be; The STAR: "Hope, spirituality, renewal, inspiration, serenity". (...hmm. I am where I want to be... Where am I then to travel?) Water.

Where I am; The LOVERS: "Union, balance, energy, flow, passion, melding of heart and mind, forming a union or marriage." (...ok. If this is where I am, then it must also be where I'm going.) My Raphael. Air.

Guidance; Four Pentacles , Two Swords (rev)
4 PENT: "Possessive, wanting to be in control, limitations, adversity to change, obstructing, denial of weakness" (I saw it as a resting place, a relief; knowing what you have - the coins - you will get to keep, they are yours. And in so knowing, feeling no need to chase after the insects, even though they tease). Earth.

2 SWORDS:"Denial, blocking off emotions, avoidance of and not seeing the truth, stalemate, impasse." (I see this. Blocking the love offered, expecting the worst, fending off - friends.) Metal?

So, I guess I read this as since I am now in a good place, I I can leave 'my coins' - they are safe, no need to guard them, and open up to the love that is expecting me ahead.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 01-06-2018, 11:51 PM
Experiencer

3 of Wands

The plans made in May will finally be executed this month of June. It looks like things will go smashingly well and everything will finally come together. Good month.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

For the first card I choose 9 of cups. I want to be at the 9 of cups because I feel as if, since it's considered the wish card, it is something that can benefit me as well as others. So I want to get to the point where I can manifest anything in order to help others. And in order to do that, I have to have some of my own "wishes" fulfilled first, such as evolving more in my (for lack of a better term) "spiritual journey." Edit: maybe some people in some traditions would call this "achieving Buddhahood" or something else along those lines. But I'm not trying to define it and just speaking in general terms.

I got death X for where I am now. Presently there still is some stagnation, even though there has been transformation.

How to get to the 9 of cups: the hanged man x and 9 of swords. This is saying to let go, move on, and prepare for a really big spiritual awakening.
Old 03-06-2018, 09:40 AM
Master

Knight of cups. Knowing one's own mind. Knowing thoughts from emotions.

3. Giving and receiving spread. How are you at giving? How are you at receiving? How can you find balance between giving and receiving?

8 of wands ( Giving ) Generous, selfless.
Knight of wands ( Receiving ) restrained, calculative, cautious about receiving.

5 of wands ( finding balance ) embracing and facing conflicts with fire , than being apprehensive of conflicts.
Old 03-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Experiencer

Magician - I am pretty good when it comes to giving. I always seem I find just enough within me in order to spread the magic around to others.

Ace of Cups x - I have a little trouble with receiving. This card reminds me of being vulnerable when reversed. Also can indicate a lack of gratitude at times.

10 of Cups - I can find a healthy balance by simply releasing any tensions and allowing things to flow freely and let myself fly away in the moment.

Last edited by Torgo : 03-06-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Master

Ace of Pentacles: I see mystique, a subconscious place of wonder and treasures. a place where creatures rule themselves, keep an idle eye on the visitor.

"The possibility of prosperity and the reaping of rewards for hard work".

So, I can be grateful for this place that is mine... :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 04-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Master
5. How can you invite more play into your life?

3 pentacles & judgement (again! ;) )

I am not supposed to do it alone.
And cleansing of old habits, griefs and embarrassment to make each for s new way of life.

Old 04-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Experiencer

3 of Wands

I can be thankful for things coming together very well. Things are slowly getting better and stronger with each passing moment.