Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
That's so beautiful!

Spirit works in amazing and beautiful ways When I get my own house someday, I want to foster cats and dogs that have been abused or neglected.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:28 PM
octavarium

A cat started coming into my back garden some time last year, this cat hates people. So I started to feed him. No real love story here, all it does is eat my food and hiss at me. But he does turn up whenever I'm sad and gives me a slow blink... Which I have read is a sign of respect from one cat to another.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by octavarium
A cat started coming into my back garden some time last year, this cat hates people. So I started to feed him. No real love story here, all it does is eat my food and hiss at me. But he does turn up whenever I'm sad and gives me a slow blink... Which I have read is a sign of respect from one cat to another.

He may not hate people. He might just be scared or doesn't trust people. He can sense when your energy is low and you're feeling sad. Those blinks are called "cat kisses." He's trying to make you feel better. Next time he does it, slow blink back It's just a form of affection.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
He may not hate people. He might just be scared or doesn't trust people. He can sense when your energy is low and you're feeling sad. Those blinks are called "cat kisses." He's trying to make you feel better. Next time he does it, slow blink back It's just a form of affection.

Agreed. Animals (and humans mind you) react with fear... Apparently "dislike" or "hatred" is nothing more than a defence mechanism.

This cat trusts you but also wants you to know he is scared :-)

Thanks for feeding the kitty :-)
Old 13-05-2015, 12:58 PM
Ascender
If messenger not really send a message. I have many experience with snakes, both in dream and real life.

Sometimes giant and small one, sometimes so many snakes, sometimes the snake change to the baby, and I feel so much love to the baby, so does the baby to me.
Another dream is I walking pass many small black snakes, trying hard not to step on them, till finally I meet a giant white snake, a cobra.

In real life, I often meet too, they just pass in from of me.

Not sure that is a message or not.
Old 15-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
When I was going through my awakening and I was feeling the most emotional pain I had ever felt before, flocks of birds would fly over my car as I was driving. It was amazing. It was as if Spirit sent them to me to tell me that everything was going to be alright.

I seem to have a connection to birds. I have two geese who show up every spring and hang around my house. They're pretty funny. If I get too close, one of them will hiss at me. I tell him "Oh knock it off. I'm feeding you!" They eat my bird seed for a month or so, then disappear. Yesterday, I was at the supermarket, which is a few blocks from my house. Two geese flew right over my head. I'm willing to bet it was those two goofballs I also see a swan who makes appearances once a year too. I live on a river.

Oh my god! I have had flocks of birds fly over my car numerous times! And I've been seeing two geese constantly! Also, when something significant is happening in my life or I'm having a really deep conversation, I see two doves.
Old 15-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by orphanstarseed1994
Oh my god! I have had flocks of birds fly over my car numerous times! And I've been seeing two geese constantly! Also, when something significant is happening in my life or I'm having a really deep conversation, I see two doves.

It's amazing, isn't it!

That's beautiful that you see two doves.

"The myths and legends surrounding the dove links it with many goddesses and it is renowned as the embodiment of the maternal instinct. The dove’s brood consists of 2 eggs. 2 is a symbol of the creative and feminine energies. Home and family are very dear and meaningful to those with this power animal. Life lessons will be most prevailing in these areas."

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/dove-...irit-messenger
Old 18-05-2015, 04:53 PM
Deactivated Account

AQ-you told my story!!! I, like you when I was going through the most intense emotional pain I ever experienced-would see on a daily basis either a Hawk or an Eagle-one time I was driving on a black top road early in the morning on my way to my first stop-as I rounded the bend I saw a large bird in the idle of the road-as I was approaching the bird took off and flew diagonally across my windshield-it literally took my breath away as it was an eagle.

thank-you for sharing your story!!
Old 18-05-2015, 05:47 PM
Seeker

I just had an experience this morning. I was walking back home from the bus stop at 6am and had a strange feeling to look at the sky. I seen 2 white doves flying together. I looked away for a split second and looked back and they were gone. When I seen them I had an instant feeling of peace. I don't even know how to explain it but I felt at peace that very moment. My very best friend passed away Tuesday before last of a blood clot. I have been crying and asking her everyday to please send me a sign. After seeing and feeling that I just looked at the sky and said thank you Teddi. Has anyone else had the experience with the white doves?
Old 21-05-2015, 01:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
It's amazing, isn't it!

That's beautiful that you see two doves.

"The myths and legends surrounding the dove links it with many goddesses and it is renowned as the embodiment of the maternal instinct. The dove’s brood consists of 2 eggs. 2 is a symbol of the creative and feminine energies. Home and family are very dear and meaningful to those with this power animal. Life lessons will be most prevailing in these areas."

Thank you for sharing that link. I actually saw two doves again yesterday....they swooped down together outside of my living room window in perfect synchronicity.