Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 10:59 PM
lumas

Hi bluespirit when we sit in our meetings we often feel spirit around us touching gently or tickleing our nose we are told that these are the many children brought in to get love comfort and light...
Old 22-09-2006, 10:23 AM
bluespirit

Thanks Lumas. I notice as well,when I dream,I seem to be getting dreams which are trying to tell me something.
One dream recently was of my cousin who passed over in Feb,two weeks before my hubby died. I phoned his wife and told her and she told me it would have been his birthday the next day,so gather I was meant to get in touch with her to let her know he was around! (probally to remind her it was his birthday.lol)
Also I dreamed my hubby went off in a car with my parents and his daughter (all deceased) but I was told I couldn't go with them. He died a few months later.
I seem to be getting more and more of these dreams.
Old 22-09-2006, 01:25 PM
lumas

sounds as though you are developing fast soon you will have these dreams/visions when awake..
Old 22-09-2006, 02:45 PM
bluespirit

You are the second person to comfirm that,Lumas. Thank you.
Old 23-09-2006, 07:03 PM
FRANK789

Hi Mothergoose, Just inquiring about "My son sleeps with the light on". A must for me for 40 yrs. I don't need it now. Was your son visited or being touched, handled, or frightened by Spirits in the dark? Has he learned how to stop the activity if this is the case? Yours, frank
Old 25-09-2006, 10:58 AM
psychic sue

A learned skill definitely. I believe we all have it - some are just more naturally attuned than others. It's like any other skill - art for instance. Everyone can go to a class and learn to draw SOMETHING - some will be born with a natural talent in that area, but it can be learned and enjoyed by all.

My thoughts on it anyway.

Sue x
Old 25-09-2006, 11:26 AM
bluespirit

Hi Lumas,just a little note from me saying that I had more evidence as to hubby's continued existance.
I was standing in my daughter's garden,she was inside watching telly when suddenly I heard my Ken's voice say 'Hey,Petal (nickname!)' Then it was repeated again,sounded distant but clear!
I asked daughter if someone on the telly had said something similiar but she said 'no'
it was definately his voice so feel quite chuffed about it.
Closed Thread