Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 11:51 PM
BLAIR2BE

Psychic Or Law Of Attraction?

Law Of Attraction States That One's Reality Is In One's Mind- That We Manifest Our Own Realities. If One Focuses On A Bad Outcome To Any Given Situation, It Is Likely There Will Be A Bad Outcome (and Visa Versa). Given This, Are "psychic Visions Or Intuitons" Really Psychic? Or, Are Outcomes And Events Being Manifested Because We Focus On That Reality Until It Comes To Pass? Law Of Attraction Is Part Of My System. It Has Been Proven To Me. Psychic Ability Has Not. Natural Intuition, Yes, But A True Psychic Ability Has Not Yet Been Shown To Me. Im Looking For Various Ideas For This Question. Any Thoughts?
Old 10-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account
when you say psychic ability do you mean spirit communication and evidence of the afterlife or 'fortune telling/forseeing the future' cheers.
and yes i believe that negative thoughts attract negativity and vice versa
Old 11-08-2006, 12:19 AM
BLAIR2BE

What Im Refering To Are Those That "knew This Would Happen". My Girlfriend Has Always Held The Claim That She Has Some Psychic Ability In Her Dreams And In "feelings" She Gets That Are Never Wrong. I Tell Her Those Dreams And Feelings (and There Outcomes) Are Examples Of The Law Of Attraction And That She Is Not Neccesarily Psychic. I Know Others Too That Believe They Can Sometimes Foresee Future Events. As For Spirit Communication, I Think This Too May Be Law Of Attraction Territory (but Im Not Certain). My Point Is This. If One Focuses And Wills A Communication To Occur, Then The Communication Will Manifest Into Reality (as All Reality Manifests From Within Ourselves).
So To Answer Your Question, All Forms Of Psychic Ability Could Be Law Of Attraction. Im Not Denying Psychic Ability At This Time, Just Questioning It. What Do You Think Daisy (and Anyone Else)? Am I Perhaps On To Something Or Is This Hogwash?

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 11-08-2006 at 12:21 AM.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:36 AM
Indigo Rose

In my personal experience I have dreams and waking visions come true;for things I have no control over...thus it can't be explained away by the Law of Attraction. I no longer shove it aside as coindence or an oddity and now embrace my Psychic experiences as valid; just as valid as perceiving things via the 5 senses.

Peace
Old 11-08-2006, 02:27 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
What Im Refering To Are Those That "knew This Would Happen". My Girlfriend Has Always Held The Claim That She Has Some Psychic Ability In Her Dreams And In "feelings" She Gets That Are Never Wrong. I Tell Her Those Dreams And Feelings (and There Outcomes) Are Examples Of The Law Of Attraction And That She Is Not Neccesarily Psychic. I Know Others Too That Believe They Can Sometimes Foresee Future Events. As For Spirit Communication, I Think This Too May Be Law Of Attraction Territory (but Im Not Certain). My Point Is This. If One Focuses And Wills A Communication To Occur, Then The Communication Will Manifest Into Reality (as All Reality Manifests From Within Ourselves).
So To Answer Your Question, All Forms Of Psychic Ability Could Be Law Of Attraction. Im Not Denying Psychic Ability At This Time, Just Questioning It. What Do You Think Daisy (and Anyone Else)? Am I Perhaps On To Something Or Is This Hogwash?

Hi BLAIR2BE,

I fully understand what you are saying as I have thought about this kind of thing before. There's a fine line here somewhere, perhaps. The thing is, the law of attraction is basically a certain type of energy attracting more of the same type of energy. Whereas psychic power is quite simply psychic power.

What I am saying is, is that 'law of attraction' and 'psychic power' are not the same thing. Psychic power is the label given to a person's or entity's psychic abilities whereas very possibly the law of attraction is a way for a person or entity to learn to use or tap in to their powers. Do you see what I am saying?
Old 11-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account
i agee with kundalini on this they are seperate but both very real
Old 15-08-2006, 01:12 AM
BLAIR2BE

I Appreciate Your Inputs. There Does Seem To Be A Very Thin Line Between Psychic Ability And Law Of Attraction. I Will Look For This "line" And Consider These Insights.
Indigo Rose, Would You Have An Example Of A Vision Come True, Of Which Could Not Be Associated With The Law Of Attraction?
Any Other Insights?--keep Them Coming If So. Id Like To Get A Little Closer To Personal Resolution On This Issue.
Thanks Folks
-stay Positive
Old 15-08-2006, 01:17 PM
dreamer

It's funny though how people who believe they are psychic in whichever way it manifests attract manifestations that support this belief.
Old 15-08-2006, 09:26 PM
BLAIR2BE

Thats Kinda My Original Point - Law Of Attraction

Voila
Old 15-08-2006, 09:36 PM
lumas

we all have psychic ability and it all just depends really on whether it serves your purpose to use it at this time...
Closed Thread