Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 04-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Master
I'm not one who would do that to you, Kapitan.

As for me the love connection is what's important, with a wife or a fantasy.

Xan

Old 04-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Xan: As for me the love connection is what's important, with a wife or a fantasy.

Yeah...*happy smile*
Old 04-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Master
What are men attracted to in women?

1. A good physique - round forms
2. She knows when to be in stillness
3. She needs to be a CC'er (No, not crowd control, that's a dog's task).. CC means cooking and cleaning

4. ?????????????

5. Profit!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I hear you on the cooking and cleaning - I don't mind doing chores too (splitting them) but with my health it is very hard for me to do everything. And I don't want to hear any comments about being 'sexist' - because I know some will view me that way.

Boy I wish more people could walk in my sea boots...

...and she's got to be an omnivore and not afraid to kill things!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Various examples - from movies

Elizabeth Swann (from Pirates of the Caribbean)

...and this woman (and lady):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrCvgiQGh1o
Old 06-01-2011, 12:51 AM
Master
i forgot this thread was still up..

lol i'm not meeting the standards, not a pirate and i don't do cleaning lol

for the guys left here how do you feel about women that may have had some trauma in their past, well ok severe, and are still healing.. not projecting their issues onto you or taking anything out on you but maybe a just a bit in need of emotional support sometimes? i dont like to impose myself/my feelings on guys but i feel like if i tell them about my past with abuse etc they will think i have too much baggage or will be turned off? or get scared and runaway? sometimes with all i'm dealing with i have down days, just sad and just want someone to hug me.. but i feel like they will think i'm too emotional or needy
Old 06-01-2011, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
i forgot this thread was still up..

lol i'm not meeting the standards, not a pirate and i don't do cleaning lol

for the guys left here how do you feel about women that may have had some trauma in their past, well ok severe, and are still healing.. not projecting their issues onto you or taking anything out on you but maybe a just a bit in need of emotional support sometimes? i dont like to impose myself/my feelings on guys but i feel like if i tell them about my past with abuse etc they will think i have too much baggage or will be turned off? or get scared and runaway? sometimes with all i'm dealing with i have down days, just sad and just want someone to hug me.. but i feel like they will think i'm too emotional or needy

You know what? If they get scared and run away, get weird or think you've got too much "baggage", then they're not strong enough for you and you probably don't want them for partners anyway. And it's better you know right at the front. Definitely be picky in this sense - because you never know when one day you might fall apart out of nowhere and need a caring man to help you while you pick up the pieces. Trust me, it sucks when you think you have that, but when push comes to shove, it's an illusion. It's all well and good to be strong for them but it's got to go both ways.

Just my two brief womanly cents on that subject.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Master
i'll pocket those two womanly cents thank you kaere true!
Old 06-01-2011, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
...and she's got to be an omnivore and not afraid to kill things!

That'un could work agin ya, Kap.;o}

Old 06-01-2011, 01:58 AM
Master
Quote:

(Just jokin'...)

You better smile when you say that!