Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-10-2010, 11:36 AM
Ladofthelight

Ultraviolet,

I find myself feeling drained and not "doing enough" when I spend too much time thinking about what I "should" be doing, instead of simply "being" love for others to share in.

The brain is a tricky little bugger. Always trying to swoop back in and take control of things from the heart.

The more we "think" about what we are to "do", I believe, the more time we spend in our minds.

Just empahizing and offering an idea of how to get out of it through a personal experience.

:-)

Lad
Old 16-10-2010, 02:23 PM
LightFilledHeart

Alana,

Thank you for posting that. It makes PERFECT sense!! It's exactly what I and so many others have been experiencing. Understanding brings some degree of comfort, don't you think? That and knowing other lightworkers are in the same proverbial boat... i.e., overwhelmed!

Thank you! And Blessed Be...
Old 16-10-2010, 02:24 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Ultraviolet,

I find myself feeling drained and not "doing enough" when I spend too much time thinking about what I "should" be doing, instead of simply "being" love for others to share in.

The brain is a tricky little bugger. Always trying to swoop back in and take control of things from the heart.

The more we "think" about what we are to "do", I believe, the more time we spend in our minds.

Just empahizing and offering an idea of how to get out of it through a personal experience.

:-)

Lad

I agree with that as well, Lad. Well said!
Old 16-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
Try not to help these people at this time unless they sincerly wish to change (sometimes people need to fall down before they are able to change) and often they will attempt to drain you of your energy. They are not bad people but you do not need to help them...spirit will help them through other means. Work with those that you feel energetically aligned with and those who do not overly drain your energy (it's okay if you are a little drained but don't let your energy run on empty.

Thanks. This really resonates with me. I have helped such an individual up to a point but he is highly politically toxic in a partisan way and wishes to remain so and wants to drag me down with him so I had to let go. It feels great to be rid of him and let spirit take it from there.

As a note to lightworkers, it is better for these individuals to make it so this type of person lets go of you instead of you letting go of them. I did this by emailing him and letting him know that I would no longer tolerate any type of political discourse from him whatsoever but that I valued our spiritual discussions and looked forward to that and I left the choice up to him whether he wished to continue the friendship and he didnt. If you let go of them without giving them the choice, it will fuel all kinds of negativitiy, resentment and ill will in them.