Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder
Color What's my feelings and his feelings?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1us...YerEqYhs6sU1DN

1. My feelings, this card represents my heart.
(Page of swords)

2. His feelings for me, it represents his heart.
(Nine of wands)

3. It represents our position.
(Seven of pentacles reversed)

4. The obstacles between us.
(The high priestess reversed)

5. The results.
(Five of cups)

I want to know my feelings for him and his feelings for me.
Old 15-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Master
Don't you know your feelings for him??????

Surely you don't need The Tarot to ask such a trivial question as you should already know how you feel about him. I'm presuming that's why you want the Tarot to indicate whether his feelings are reciprocated?
Old 15-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1us...YerEqYhs6sU1DN

1. My feelings, this card represents my heart.
(Page of swords)

2. His feelings for me, it represents his heart.
(Nine of wands)

3. It represents our position.
(Seven of pentacles reversed)

4. The obstacles between us.
(The high priestess reversed)

5. The results.
(Five of cups)

I want to know my feelings for him and his feelings for me.

swords for feelings is never the ideal suit. It's more intellectual, logic, rather than an emotional realm of feelings. The page, as thirsty to learn and know as he is, is still very quick at being immature and swinging his sword around everywhere without yet fully knowing, learning, understanding who he or his opponent is. It all eventually teaches him anyway. It's just at the level of 'starting out'. If anything with feeling, 'feeling like you are examining your feelings often' when it comes to this person.

His feelings. 9 of wands. seems he is defensive. if you've hurt him before, with a page of sword response. he'll protect his heart with all his might. to not let you get through to that space.

7 of pentacles revrsed is showing up anxiety in your position with him. This thing you two have is causing and creating anxiety in one or both of you.
upright, the person on the card examines their fruit on the vine, waiting for when it's time to harvest. Having this reversed is his worry it will never harvest. He may have his life depending on those fruits for food, to sell for his income...to see it's not happening would be giving him full on anxiety.
so you could see, one or both of you, dont see this going anywhere and it's causing anxiousness.

high priestess reversed is telling of impatience. Again, it is highlighting as a major the 7 of pentacles in reverse. you or one of you are feeling impatient about this situation. There seems to be more seeking out surface knowledge (magazine Q & A, internet, other people) rather than going in to your own inner voice and listening to what it has to say. The high priestess always 'already knows' yet here in reverse, its being ignored and passed up for information outside of that voice.

5 of cups as your result is not a happy one. Someone here will experience a loss. it will hurt. It leaves bitterness, yet there is some emotions left over that will help lift you up enough to keep hope alive that love is possible. It may take time to realize this. loss always requires time to allow healing. Yet it wont completely break you empotionally. in other words, you will survive this, when you are ready to pick yourself up again.
Old 16-03-2018, 01:51 AM
Master
(Page of swords) some anger, demands to know the truth , suspicion towards another, or third party in the scene.
(Nine of wands) hiding, escapism as he knows your stance in this now. There might be more than he letting you in on. So there are still many things you don't know.
(High priestess reversed ) your first instincts might be very right but they are being dismissed and its harder to see a clearer picture, dismay .
(Seven of pentacles reversed ) the potential or work that was needed in this relationship might be too much investment and is being kept on hold now, not meeting ideals (Five of cups reversed) He might not change his ways for you.
Old 16-03-2018, 03:17 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
swords for feelings is never the ideal suit. It's more intellectual, logic, rather than an emotional realm of feelings. The page, as thirsty to learn and know as he is, is still very quick at being immature and swinging his sword around everywhere without yet fully knowing, learning, understanding who he or his opponent is. It all eventually teaches him anyway. It's just at the level of 'starting out'. If anything with feeling, 'feeling like you are examining your feelings often' when it comes to this person.

His feelings. 9 of wands. seems he is defensive. if you've hurt him before, with a page of sword response. he'll protect his heart with all his might. to not let you get through to that space.

7 of pentacles revrsed is showing up anxiety in your position with him. This thing you two have is causing and creating anxiety in one or both of you.
upright, the person on the card examines their fruit on the vine, waiting for when it's time to harvest. Having this reversed is his worry it will never harvest. He may have his life depending on those fruits for food, to sell for his income...to see it's not happening would be giving him full on anxiety.
so you could see, one or both of you, dont see this going anywhere and it's causing anxiousness.

high priestess reversed is telling of impatience. Again, it is highlighting as a major the 7 of pentacles in reverse. you or one of you are feeling impatient about this situation. There seems to be more seeking out surface knowledge (magazine Q & A, internet, other people) rather than going in to your own inner voice and listening to what it has to say. The high priestess always 'already knows' yet here in reverse, its being ignored and passed up for information outside of that voice.

5 of cups as your result is not a happy one. Someone here will experience a loss. it will hurt. It leaves bitterness, yet there is some emotions left over that will help lift you up enough to keep hope alive that love is possible. It may take time to realize this. loss always requires time to allow healing. Yet it wont completely break you empotionally. in other words, you will survive this, when you are ready to pick yourself up again.

Thank you so so so much!!!!
I've moved on, does the card say I'm still in love with him?
Dose he hate me?
Old 16-03-2018, 03:29 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Don't you know your feelings for him??????

Surely you don't need The Tarot to ask such a trivial question as you should already know how you feel about him. I'm presuming that's why you want the Tarot to indicate whether his feelings are reciprocated?

Oh do you think everyone is just like you? Just like you know yourself so well and know other people so well that you can see and know what other people are thinking?
Or should I say? Oh you're so clever, what you said were my thoughts..

No that's not true.
I don't love him, but I have feelings for him, not necessarily loving feelings. Who says a person should know their feelings? If everyone knows so well, why are there psychologists and therapists?
I don't care if he likes me or not. I just want to know how he feels.

I can sense that you are not really friendly to me.
Don't reply, or if you feel like you must, I don't care, and I'll not read your comment again, I'll just ignore it, bye