Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Knower

Random Question...

So I'm starting to actually believe this thing 100% and put things in God's hands, because letting them do their own thing is the best way to handle this TF situation if it was really meant to be. So here's a few signs (among many) that I've gotten over the years, and I have a follow-up question.... She called me 'monkey man' when we first started dating and she had to choose a name for herself, so she called herself 'panda girl'. Pandas have been popping up a ton recently, but I got a fortune cookie a while back that I kept that said "Po says, you are a diamond in the rough like me, except you aren't a panda." I made a contact with her like 7 months back and laid it all out, told her my side of the story, and told her how I feel. We had no contact then until now, and I made an attempted contact which I guess she rejected, because she was and is in a current relationship. So I just now made the connection with another sign, and that is the "Bamboo" memory foam pillow I got a while back and the "Bamboo" drawing tablet I literally just bought. My connection would mean that our recent contact at least gave her "something to chew on" lol. By my intuition I also believe the two hug emoji's on here also have connections with her, like I could just tell by looking at them, no doubt about it.

I'm not here to argue about whether signs are true or not but here is my main question:

What kind of event is in the realm of possibility in order for her to do a 180 and come back?

Yes I told her how much I love her a while back and that I would give up my current dream job and leave my family and move across the country in a heartbeat to be with her, but I feel like there could be something more that causes her change of heart. Any idea what that could be? Do you think some kind of mystical apparition of her twin flame in her room or something is in the realm of possibility (I actually read something similar a while back), or some kind of telepathic event that she can't deny? Or a higher power lays out a sequence of events that goes way beyond coincidence, which she can't just brush to the side? This is sorta what I am thinking.... Right now I feel like I'm at the end of the line in this deal, like I am two steps away from becoming truly whole and balanced. Any thoughts on how she can go from still resenting me to the opposite? I'm just curious, because I think that's where things are eventually leading.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:39 PM
Experiencer

Hey,

My twin ignored my love sick messages (i did all the classic pouring my heart out stuff) but she did a complete 180, so yes it does and can happen.

It happened when she had a sex dream about me, then contacted me out of the blue and told me about it, and we've been in reunion since.

Keep in mind i had let her go prior to that moment and had moved on...but when she came back, i was utterly shocked.

These things do happen. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Peace and love.
Old 26-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
Hey,

My twin ignored my love sick messages (i did all the classic pouring my heart out stuff) but she did a complete 180, so yes it does and can happen.

It happened when she had a sex dream about me, then contacted me out of the blue and told me about it, and we've been in reunion since.

Keep in mind i had let her go prior to that moment and had moved on...but when she came back, i was utterly shocked.

These things do happen. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Peace and love.

Thanks, this is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. I can't force her to realize things, it will happen when it happens. I am curious on how it will happen though...
Old 27-09-2016, 06:15 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Thanks, this is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. I can't force her to realize things, it will happen when it happens. I am curious on how it will happen though...

Definitely the key is working on yourself. My twin told me recently that before my awakening she had thought that I was immature and that I was emotionally stupid. But deep down I knew there was still something there between us. I just needed to figure out how to reach her.

I gave her a lot of positive energy, even when I knew she was with someone else. I did keep in contact with her, but was ignored a lot. When I stopped contacting her for a few days, she would contact me to see what's up. This was an endless cycle of push/pull.

How did we get out of it? I surrendered and let go of her. I didn't tell her this. I just sent her loving energy and she picked it up instantly. As soon as I had released her, she came back. We are experiencing a kind of catalysis I can't even describe. We sense each other so intensely and we talk about it all the time.

A lot of this was just trial and error on my part. I knew the only thing I wanted was to see her happy... but holding on to an illusion of us was hindering reunion. When I decided to let her go free of my expectations of us, she felt it immediately and the turnaround was almost instantaneous.