Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-09-2016, 11:18 PM
Master
Twin service.

The twin flame journey, through my own process opened me to fall in love with myself and fall in love with life.

I fell hard into the reflection of the other believing they were the other half of me. It was long deep lonely struggle to walk through the pain and the fall I had to endure in myself in this process.

From start to completion it took me almost nine years of understanding this process in myself and through the other.

The feelings and the attachment I had in feeling, projected into other person. was like nothing else I had ever experienced in my life.

There was a strong intense pull like no other. It moved me in ways that I had never experienced to this degree. I fell into this space hard and fast.

In the process I became aware of the distance that kept me away from any physical connection, but that distance was important as I now see this. That distance was my own in me that couldn't reach into the core of myself to know myself more deeply, more open and more alive. To not have physical contact, one learns to become intimate with themselves. To go deeper into the core of self.

The twin flame is an important and valid creation for many who choose this pathway. I entered it spontaneously, it came out of blue, took me by complete surprise. I embraced it. All of it. And consequently I came to know myself in all that.

I came to know the deepest and most terrifying aspects of myself. My core fears erupted like they had never had done before. Love erupted like I had never known before.

I was afraid, I was in love, I felt amazing. I struggled, I danced, I fell hard. I was so free and open being myself in al this. It tore at my heart, it opened my heart, it battled my heart. It healed my heart at the core.

As I look back at the time I had over nine years of this walk, with someone who I now see provided a space. In my mind they were like an imaginary character born of my own creation, but a creation that the world told me was real. I was caught in a greater creation outside of myself and I was caught in the greater creation inside myself.

Yesterday I sat in the beautiful sunshine that finally erupted after a long drawn out cold winter. As I sat there in nature, a little flower standing upright, so bright and yellow caught me eye. Around me their were flowers everywhere in my yard, but this one flower stood out and caught me eye. For some reason the feeling arose in me to source this little flower with intention for the person who provided me space for a time, as this twin flame of my creation, as a gesture and completion in me of thanks. It wasn't forced, it was the natural arising in feeling and connection to reach out and pick this little flower for them.

I decided to press the little flower into a book I have on my bedside table as a gift for them. A simple moment and loving intent for a profound and very important journey shared with another. An important and deserving other. The book I picked up again spontaneously, was *The parting gift*.

The book tells the story of young boy who befriends an elderly man and they form a strong connection that unfolds into a bond like none he had experienced before. Josh learns through the stories of the old man, lessons of life, learning, love and friendship. The book speaks deeply about some of life's most important questions.

Why am I here? How should I live my Life? Is there a God? In the young man's seeking and the old man's reflections, this story bears witness to the timelessness of certain truths and their power to move us.

As I reflect on all this today, I realize that sometimes certain people will come into our life who become like a marker, a pointer to something greater, of which every part of what I am sharing today has become for me.

How one aspect of my journey, through one stand out person in this life, took me deeper into myself. Took me on an amazing journey that was both exhilarating and terrifying for me. That made me fall down into a dark and lonely place in myself. That took me to the place of my greatest fear, greatest love.

I know now, through the fullness of this experience, the gift that comes.

I am that gift to notice and see life as it is, more directly, more aware of not just one person as a standout, deeper connection, but all life in me as that. I have come to know myself as the deeper connection and move myself aware of all life in this way as I am.

I came to this place, entered into it, to reclaim myself in so many ways. The twin flame was a pivotal and life changing process. One I would never deny in myself again. One I would let myself fall into again. One I would never change.

To know in this place in myself, the greatest love of all in me, there is nothing to change. There is only this moment that is becoming of itself now.

Sharing and connecting with all life thanks to the opening and sharing with one life, that was a marker, a pointer, a valued and loving presence, that I now see as they are. I see them, because I see myself. I see them in their world for real. I see myself in my world for real.

For me there is no greater gift to honour another person, to honour myself, by letting them be as they are and by me being me. Not as I need them be. Not as I make them to be. In the understanding through shared openness and those moment's of intense connection, I was lead through the we, to come to know the "we" in myself as my own connection and how, I now can be with all life as that. Not just one life alone that I make be special. I make all life special in me, when I am free to notice in myself the greater view of all life around me.

Life itself being itself to no end.

If You Listen

If you listen,
not to the pages or preachers
but to the smallest flower
growing from a crack
in your heart,
you will hear a great song
moving across a wide ocean
whose water is the music
connecting all the islands
of the universe together,
and touching all
you will feel it
touching you
around you . . .
embracing you
with light.

It is in that light
that everything lives
and will always be alive.

- John Squadra

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 24-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Experiencer

Beautiful, you put my sentiments into words.
Old 24-09-2016, 02:27 AM
Experiencer

Beautifully written Naturesflow

I came to the realisation that my twin was a tw-hat, make that a double tw_t! But that was because I was. All the ugly and the beautiful was in me. The ugly was felt as pain and obsession. The beautiful was felt as love (or in terms of limerence, lust), because true love did not come about until AFTER the work had been done.

The connection, the eye-thing, the energy felt when around this person was real. Reciprocated. And very limerent. It is only now that I can see it for all its worth.

I too have no need to change them, be with them, obsess over them. For what they showed me, was my own reflection. One that confused me, scared me.

You say that "The twin flame was a pivotal and life changing process. One I would never deny in myself again" - I say that about limerence, because at the end of all of this, comes an awakening - well for me it did.

Now, I feel as if life has become a magical playground.

Blessings to all
Old 24-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Lorelyen

A wonderful, lyrical expression. I could say a lot but will just leave it as the most selfless, beautific recognition of the vitality of love that I'm sure I've ever witnessed here.

Old 24-09-2016, 10:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
The twin flame journey, through my own process opened me to fall in love with myself and fall in love with life.

- John Squadra
It is the journey to self and to life---twin flame,
and John's words ....
thank u
Old 24-09-2016, 11:31 AM
Master

I wonder...

What do you mean by the title of this thread? "Twin Service"?

Do you mean that the service to simply be ourselves in our wholeness of imperfection?

That's what my intuition is telling me.

It's a funny thing this journey... 4 years on and I myself feel both more in the flow of expansive love... yet at the same time I am still just as closed off as I ever was.

The expansive nature of the experience is breathtaking...I feel love and I am love... yet... the continuous expansive nature of the experience sometimes makes me feel somewhat isolated... as though I have travelled for a great distance in love... in "god-unity" but a long way from something else...
I almost feel as I am led to believe that god conciousness feels... love for the collective yet having traveled so far out... am having a difficult time connecting to the other.
Ha.. perhaps this is the opposite end of the spectrum in the Twin Flame experience.
Old 24-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
...True love did not come about until AFTER the work had been done.

The connection, the eye-thing, the energy felt when around this person was real. Reciprocated. And very limerent. It is only now that I can see it for all its worth.

I too have no need to change them, be with them, obsess over them. For what they showed me, was my own reflection. One that confused me, scared me.

Well-stated! May I ask how your journey concluded with your LO/TF? Did that person go through the self-awakening journey as well? What type of contact do you have with them today? Did you ever discuss the energetic thing between you?

Also, did you read the Dorothy Tennov book or find useful materials on limmerence for your own healing? I never read her book in full, just quoted passages. I heard complaints that she doesn't address how to heal from it, she just outlines the condition. I know limerence forums used to have users saying "it is all about you, not your LO" but never found much constructive advice beyond that.
Old 24-09-2016, 06:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
Beautifully written Naturesflow

I came to the realisation that my twin was a tw-hat, make that a double tw_t! But that was because I was. All the ugly and the beautiful was in me. The ugly was felt as pain and obsession. The beautiful was felt as love (or in terms of limerence, lust), because true love did not come about until AFTER the work had been done.

You say that "The twin flame was a pivotal and life changing process. One I would never deny in myself again" - I say that about limerence, because at the end of all of this, comes an awakening - well for me it did.

Now, I feel as if life has become a magical playground.

Blessings to all

All love holds within itself the capacity for more love in new ways of love. Each stage serves the space of deepening either with age and experiences or with a more conscious understanding of your own growth and change through process.

I am glad you have found life's magical playground. I can relate, even as life can be heavy, a struggle and difficult. The magic is there within all that. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 24-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I wonder...

What do you mean by the title of this thread? "Twin Service"?

Do you mean that the service to simply be ourselves in our wholeness of imperfection?

That's what my intuition is telling me

Your intuition is onto it. I titled it service, because many of the articles you find posted online about twin flames, will state that many twins become of service to humanity, by coming together. And some do within the scope of only understanding this awareness. But the service becomes the marriage in self for some. So what I am is what I am being in the world. If I see myself as needing a twin flame to be of service, this too may be serving as many reports share as being so. But for me personally the twin flame path was to merge the masculine and feminine in myself to be the service itself as I am as all that. Of course then anyone ( if I named a reflection before me) could be my twin. :)

Quote:
It's a funny thing this journey... 4 years on and I myself feel both more in the flow of expansive love... yet at the same time I am still just as closed off as I ever was.

I am around a lot of people in my real world who are journeying through this marriage of self, so I interact and share stories with many who are in various places within themselves. Some are open to the expansive love more than the self love or relationship with partner or child love. All tie together in the merging of self, you can be walking very much aware of yourself as a complete source of love and still be integrating yourself deeper in lots of ways at the human level of love. I use my family as the source of deepening in this regard, part of my learning was heal family first in myself. Meaning heal and deepen the generational family lines first. The expansive love came after this.

Quote:
The expansive nature of the experience is breathtaking...I feel love and I am love... yet... the continuous expansive nature of the experience sometimes makes me feel somewhat isolated... as though I have travelled for a great distance in love... in "god-unity" but a long way from something else...
I almost feel as I am led to believe that god conciousness feels... love for the collective yet having traveled so far out... am having a difficult time connecting to the other.
Ha.. perhaps this is the opposite end of the spectrum in the Twin Flame experience.

Yes I understand. Sometimes by living on one side to the extreme we can lose balance with the human love and connections we are here to build in us as one with the knowing of the greater expanse of love and life. When I travelled so far out, I had to come back down to reality and move through life open to love in myself in this way, let the world in, to bridge the human connection in all this as one. To me we travel believing we are somewhere far removed, but in fact it really is the perception of ourselves connected but disconnected in some way still. When your grounded in the expansive love, it is within you as so. So where you are is where it flows and goes as you. If your to far out, as I learned, balance is often forthcoming in the nature of the whole realm of love matters so we become our own heaven on earth/spirit/human love as a deepening source of integration in self.

Old 24-09-2016, 06:27 PM
Master
Romy, Lorelyen. Thankyou. :)