Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2016, 02:22 AM
Pathfinder

Red face When enough is enough

I think I've reached a point where enough is enough--I won't endure the mental exhaustion anymore, TF/SC or not. While I love him, there are some lines that can't be crossed anymore, and I've decided to cut off all contact for my own sake. I think we have to learn to love ourselves and set a limit of what we can and can't take. When you give somebody your all, and they bring you pain inside, "runner" or not, we should walk away. We don't need to "stick by them." We need to respect ourselves, and that's why I've made this choice. I don't want this pain anymore and I need to know my own self worth and know that I do not deserve this, and I suggest anybody who's not being treated the way they deserve should do the same. It's sad, but necessary.
Old 22-09-2016, 03:36 AM
Master

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous111
I think I've reached a point where enough is enough--I won't endure the mental exhaustion anymore, TF/SC or not. While I love him, there are some lines that can't be crossed anymore, and I've decided to cut off all contact for my own sake. I think we have to learn to love ourselves and set a limit of what we can and can't take. When you give somebody your all, and they bring you pain inside, "runner" or not, we should walk away. We don't need to "stick by them." We need to respect ourselves, and that's why I've made this choice. I don't want this pain anymore and I need to know my own self worth and know that I do not deserve this, and I suggest anybody who's not being treated the way they deserve should do the same. It's sad, but necessary.

Very important to respect yourself, if we dont we will get taught the lesson through situations, interactions and connections with others. One way is definitely allowing us to explore yourself through emotion and energy and how much you will 'put' up with. I mean the suffering you also allow yourself to take too. Once reached, and it can only be reached from you and by you, you will expand the self and see more than two entangled. Everything you go through and have gone through has also effected their souls growth. But we no longer desire to focus that way when we reach a stage of our souls growth where you either stay in the same repeated frequency or you yearn to go further.

This pain body. This mental body, can take you only so far. If we perceive And they perceive you and life from this point of view then the frequency becomes unbalanced. You can't be held back from your souls growth, it will continue to grow and outgrow situations to gain wisdom and more. The mental body will always think and the mind will have stories but either way the soul will reach its lesson and grow to transform to other frequencies. I'd say to match new lessons to be learnt.
Old 22-09-2016, 04:25 AM
Guide

yea exactly.. this is the very reason why i severed the connection from ms toxic twin forever without any hesitation ill never have to deal with her again in this life or any other to come and im so much happier in knowing this.

From what i've seen everywhere online.. twin flames are not worth the trouble and honestly i think its a pretty useless waste of time connection to ever have. It's why i am very adamant on telling others to sever the connection permanently and toss those toxic trash twins to the curb for good. We're nothing but amusement like a tv show for our higher selves/souls anyhow.. they are not the ones down here in 3d suffering..we are.

If you ever feel that the need to sever the connection becomes necessary.. i do have an older thread that points out how to do it. Good luck to you kiddo.. theres way better out there for you.
Old 22-09-2016, 04:37 AM
Guide

Sometimes the lessons we need to learn through the twinflame experience are ones we need to apply across all of our intimate relationships. Dealing with codependancies is the first thing many of us have to sort early on in a twinflame relationship. There is no growth otherwise. I came across a video by a male player (non-twinflame) about how men will not respect a woman until she respects herself and sets boundaries around behaviours that are not acceptable and then sticks to her guns. The male who was kind of beating around the bush will suddenly change tack and start chasing her. I took the advice and applied it to my relationship with my twin and it was only after a few times together that I told him I would not tolerate his drug smoking around me and did not want to see him when he had been drinking. Took a while but he has started to clean up around me and the last two times I saw him there was no sign of alcohol or drug use and he was sober and attentive. Much improved version. I might add that we go weeks without contact inbetween these periods to work on ourselves. A clean break always brings perspective and rest from the exertion we put into these relationships, that are often mentally, physically and spiritually taxing. Enjoy your rest.
Old 22-09-2016, 04:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
We're nothing but amusement like a tv show for our higher selves/souls anyhow.. they are not the ones down here in 3d suffering..we are.
Hahaha! I've been saying something very similar to that for about 30 years now! Hence my "Wile E. Coyote" avatar.

To anonymous111: I agree with ForgedInFire. More power to you and don't lose any of the steam you have built up. I was one of the lucky few in that I was able to move far away after my "love affair" ended. Distance really makes a difference. I just wish more people had that option.
Old 22-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
Dealing with codependancies is the first thing many of us have to sort early on in a twinflame relationship.

The same is for limerence - codependancies, childhood traumas, etc. I see too many parallels between TF and Limerence :)
Old 22-09-2016, 05:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
yea exactly.. this is the very reason why i severed the connection from ms toxic twin forever without any hesitation ill never have to deal with her again in this life or any other to come and im so much happier in knowing this.

From what i've seen everywhere online.. twin flames are not worth the trouble and honestly i think its a pretty useless waste of time connection to ever have. It's why i am very adamant on telling others to sever the connection permanently and toss those toxic trash twins to the curb for good. We're nothing but amusement like a tv show for our higher selves/souls anyhow.. they are not the ones down here in 3d suffering..we are.

If you ever feel that the need to sever the connection becomes necessary.. i do have an older thread that points out how to do it. Good luck to you kiddo.. theres way better out there for you.

lol... one must do what feels right.

For me, cutting contact was the best thing for me, it gave me space to grow :)
and now... I'm a better person for it
Old 22-09-2016, 05:17 AM
Guide

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
The same is for limerence - codependancies, childhood traumas, etc. I see too many parallels between TF and Limerence :)

Yes well all of my relationships have been codependancies because of how I was raised by parents who were codependants and so I did not know how to choose a healthy partner. I am learning to love myself now and the twinflame experience is opening me up to love and acceptance, whereas I was very judgemental and had zero tolerance for partners who showed any addiction tendencies. I was not prepared to sort my own out though. Now it is more give and take and patiently testing the waters with my twin. I am very happy despite not being with him, we are achieving balance slowly and surely. I know very little about limerance, will look that up too.
Old 23-09-2016, 06:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
Yes well all of my relationships have been codependancies because of how I was raised by parents who were codependants and so I did not know how to choose a healthy partner. I am learning to love myself now and the twinflame experience is opening me up to love and acceptance, whereas I was very judgemental and had zero tolerance for partners who showed any addiction tendencies. I was not prepared to sort my own out though. Now it is more give and take and patiently testing the waters with my twin. I am very happy despite not being with him, we are achieving balance slowly and surely. I know very little about limerance, will look that up too.

Noooo don't look up limerence, it will confuse you!

I agree with all you wrote. TF's have the ability to help us grow by learning self-love. Great isn't it!
Old 23-09-2016, 06:51 AM
Experiencer
Hi all,

I actually feel its not that we don't respect ourselves or want/attract the pain... its just that the dynamics of this specific type of relationship is to push all our buttons and boundaries to such an extend that we are forced on a path of spiritual and internal growth in all its beauty and pain. I'm pretty sure that most of you agree that a lot would be deal breakers for anyone else but your TF because of the unexplainable and overwhelming love you feel for them. I think this overwhelming and unconditional love is the healer for both and whatever you do out of love, including stepping away, is for the ultimate good of both!! I think the guidance that pushes us towards doing things for our own betterment is good to follow... anyway like it lets us go till we do what's being guided!

tc and wishing you only the best ahead anonymous111!! I'm actually on a similar path (see my thread) and am hoping it all goes well ultimately for all of us.
-Blissful