Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
"As we have mentioned, it is NOT OUTSIDE yourself that you are looking for a twin flame partner. You are looking for the integration of the female and male essence within yourself. They make one whole. Whole people are looking to connect with other whole people in relationships that are based on trust, desire, and choice.
The relationships are not based on "I need you in my life to complete me and validate me." You become complete in yourself and operate with someone else who is complete in themself and offers a whole new territory to explore.
When you marry that twin flame inside yourself, you are recognizing the intuitive, Goddess, lifebringing, sensitive portion of yourself as well as the portion of yourself that is powerful, rational, and intellectual. One that is very much of the Earth plane and the other is very much of the spiritual plane.
When you merge these energies together in yourself, it will be imperative that you find someone who has the same qualities.
You will not fit with someone who is not integrated and whole. You will automatically draw whole people to yourself, and it will be effortless.
You will be able to plug into one another out of desire and recognition, not out of need. You will achieve something that you never recognized as a possibility in any relationship before, and you will give relationship a very new personality, a new boundary, and a new definition.
You will become your own role models for this new type of relationship. Many of you will find that the marriage institution is meaning less. It will not fit and house what you know or how you want to live.

~Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn

Naturesflow, first of all...wonderful post and followup commentary
You rock and very much agree with the sentiments above.

I'm going to change up a few things just a bit on Ms Marciniak's wording for clarity..and comment a bit..
Quote:
You will be able to plug into one another out of choice and recognition, not out of need.
I replaced "desire" with "choice". Here, desire means what one honestly wants to do. Desire as the author uses it is not limited to a physical desire, or to any kind of craving or need except a craving of the heart and soul. However, because many will interpret "desire" first and foremost as physical desire and physical need, it then becomes just another form of need or base need. And yet, she says it's not about need.

It's really conflating the whole issue for all those who seek primarily sex and touch in partnership without ever wanting to own that as a need, and in fact it's a really base need if they equally "desire" no emotional or spiritual connection with the "partner". Moreover, it's just extremely disingenuous to call one's own stuff "desire" whilst the stuff of others are "needs" (often in the pejorative sense, hahaha). In fact, it's all "needs" and/or base or ego-related cravings if they override authentic love (seeking the highest good of the other equally to the self, and vice-versa). And I really think that was what the author was trying to get at. So replacing the whole word is sometimes clearer...

Quote:
You will achieve something that you never recognized as a possibility in any relationship before, and you will give relationship a very new personality, a new boundary, and a new definition.

You will become your own role models for this new type of relationship, meaning, authentically loving, freely chosen relationships...based on authentic love and free choice
A few comments here from me to paint a bit more of a picture of where we're at and what this new type of relationship might actually look and feel like, just to get the discussion rolling...I added this bit.

It's certainly true that of all close human relationships, the intimate partnerships between men and women (historically often lifelong) have typically been severely or wholly lacking in an authentic love of one another simply for who they were, whether as people or as beloved friends or family.

The modern era is not a whit different thus far in that regard, simply because people have more freedom of choice regarding the ability to have sex more freely and with more partners, or to forego commitment and/or family altogether. In fact, the utilitarian, exploitative, and highly narcissistic and self-absorbed norms and behaviours promoted by modern culture in the West since mid-20th century (post 1960) have taken loveless, emotionally avoidant, primarily sexual relationships to new heights. None of these modern freedoms have transformed our capacity to love in deeper, more authentic ways.

The capacity and desire to love authentically has nothing to do with consumerist sexual freedoms and ego-based choices in primarily sexual partnerships and liasons. Authentic love in partnership still awaits a transformation to the heart-led consciousness by each and every individual, at which point a critical mass may bring this true alternative to the fore of our collective mind, rather than waiting in the wings as it is at present. Most have absolutely no concrete idea that it is possible, nor what it would look like. With the simple awareness that an authentically loving relationship could even exist -- then ALL THINGS become possible, and all things as they are at present are suddenly up for deep revision and massive renegotiation. Oh hallelujah, hahaha

This new type of relationship pretty clearly means IMO one that offers the realistic, commonplace expression of authentic love in our day-to-day lives, grounding the relationship (including physical intimacy and sex) within a larger context of a mutual and reciprocal authentic love which provides the balance and parity necessary for true sustainability without the force, coercion, power over and imbalance of the old way. Where one side primarily takes and benefits through exploitation and/or manipulation of the other side in various but usually different and separate ways.

Instead, within the context of authentic love in a truly free and loving society, we are each empowered to be and do and live freely and singly. Because only as fully developed autonomous beings can we truly choose freely and truly bring the capacity for authentic love in giving and receiving without any coercion or manifest dependency or imbalance. Where each gives and receives freely, such that there is no taking or long-term imbalance or exploitation by one at the expense of the other. With authentic love being that which seeks the highest good of all. Not seeking the highest good of the other at your expense, nor your highest good at their expense.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Experiencer

I’m not sure if I am in a honeymoon period though for me this is how I view life with my TF

I used to suffer pain
Feel hate, lust, angst, desire, indifferent, annoyed
Blame my TF, the world, the universe, and the stars for even crossing paths with me
I wanted TF so badly, to be with TF, to know TF, to touch TF

Then after no contact for (quite some time), something shifted

I came to see that TF came to show me myself
I was looking at myself and was being shown the work that needed to be done without recognizing it (at first)
By seeing me I was scared, given I didn’t know what I was looking at

Now I feel nothing but love for TF, total respect and complete unconditional regard - directed at TF, and directed inwards
I no longer project myself. WE no longer project ourselves

I would feel disheartened if TF became needy, demanding or suggested I leave my soulmate
TF would feel disheartened if I became needy, demanding or suggested TF leave their soulmate

I feel love within
I feel the heart chakra is finally opening, and each day I keep being mesmerized by the beauty of it all.

I love my TF, and I thank the stars TF crossed my path
Old 21-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Master
Lovely post. A member posted a while ago how at first you think the twin flame journey is a grand love story between you and another only to find out that it's actually at its core a love story about coming Home to yourself! A Divine trick. I thought that was beautiful and sweet. Yes, we want someone to walk, dance, frolic beside in life, two whole people complimenting and supporting each other.
Old 21-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Knower
Awesome post, naturesflow!!..Thank you very much!..:)
Old 21-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Naturesflow, first of all...wonderful post and followup commentary
You rock and very much agree with the sentiments above.

I'm going to change up a few things just a bit on Ms Marciniak's wording for clarity..and comment a bit..

I replaced "desire" with "choice". Here, desire means what one honestly wants to do. Desire as the author uses it is not limited to a physical desire, or to any kind of craving or need except a craving of the heart and soul. However, because many will interpret "desire" first and foremost as physical desire and physical need, it then becomes just another form of need or base need. And yet, she says it's not about need.

It's really conflating the whole issue for all those who seek primarily sex and touch in partnership without ever wanting to own that as a need, and in fact it's a really base need if they equally "desire" no emotional or spiritual connection with the "partner". Moreover, it's just extremely disingenuous to call one's own stuff "desire" whilst the stuff of others are "needs" (often in the pejorative sense, hahaha). In fact, it's all "needs" and/or base or ego-related cravings if they override authentic love (seeking the highest good of the other equally to the self, and vice-versa). And I really think that was what the author was trying to get at. So replacing the whole word is sometimes clearer...

A few comments here from me to paint a bit more of a picture of where we're at and what this new type of relationship might actually look and feel like, just to get the discussion rolling...I added this bit.

It's certainly true that of all close human relationships, the intimate partnerships between men and women (historically often lifelong) have typically been severely or wholly lacking in an authentic love of one another simply for who they were, whether as people or as beloved friends or family.

The modern era is not a whit different thus far in that regard, simply because people have more freedom of choice regarding the ability to have sex more freely and with more partners, or to forego commitment and/or family altogether. In fact, the utilitarian, exploitative, and highly narcissistic and self-absorbed norms and behaviours promoted by modern culture in the West since mid-20th century (post 1960) have taken loveless, emotionally avoidant, primarily sexual relationships to new heights. None of these modern freedoms have transformed our capacity to love in deeper, more authentic ways.

The capacity and desire to love authentically has nothing to do with consumerist sexual freedoms and ego-based choices in primarily sexual partnerships and liasons. Authentic love in partnership still awaits a transformation to the heart-led consciousness by each and every individual, at which point a critical mass may bring this true alternative to the fore of our collective mind, rather than waiting in the wings as it is at present. Most have absolutely no concrete idea that it is possible, nor what it would look like. With the simple awareness that an authentically loving relationship could even exist -- then ALL THINGS become possible, and all things as they are at present are suddenly up for deep revision and massive renegotiation. Oh hallelujah, hahaha

This new type of relationship pretty clearly means IMO one that offers the realistic, commonplace expression of authentic love in our day-to-day lives, grounding the relationship (including physical intimacy and sex) within a larger context of a mutual and reciprocal authentic love which provides the balance and parity necessary for true sustainability without the force, coercion, power over and imbalance of the old way. Where one side primarily takes and benefits through exploitation and/or manipulation of the other side in various but usually different and separate ways.

Instead, within the context of authentic love in a truly free and loving society, we are each empowered to be and do and live freely and singly. Because only as fully developed autonomous beings can we truly choose freely and truly bring the capacity for authentic love in giving and receiving without any coercion or manifest dependency or imbalance. Where each gives and receives freely, such that there is no taking or long-term imbalance or exploitation by one at the expense of the other. With authentic love being that which seeks the highest good of all. Not seeking the highest good of the other at your expense, nor your highest good at their expense.

Peace & blessings
7L

I cant add to this. And everything you are sharing, fits the whole picture of life and love as we can know and be.

(As someone who has let go of desires and needs through co dependency and conditioned self, I did notice her use of wording at the same point you did. But then I realized that desire could be seen as clear model of desire, when the self isn't using it in the conditioned state. But more a healthy open desire that isn't contained of itself or containing the desiring. It just desires without any expectations and the rest just falls away. )

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsername
I’m not sure if I am in a honeymoon period though for me this is how I view life with my TF

I used to suffer pain
Feel hate, lust, angst, desire, indifferent, annoyed
Blame my TF, the world, the universe, and the stars for even crossing paths with me
I wanted TF so badly, to be with TF, to know TF, to touch TF

Then after no contact for (quite some time), something shifted

Often I noticed through my own process that distance was the point of learning to not be close to them in physical proximity, so that I would move closer to myself in everyway that the desire was seeking to move closer to them. This I notice for many twin flame seekers seems to occur in that this point of opening deeper, that the *other* is unavailable in some way. An important part of realization to know that you "cant" always have what you desire and want while conditioned and separated in yourself. The want goes much deeper into self to build "love" as a source of not wanting, not desiring, but an open state of being love unattached- true source of itself to share as that.

Quote:
I came to see that TF came to show me myself
I was looking at myself and was being shown the work that needed to be done without recognizing it (at first)
By seeing me I was scared, given I didn’t know what I was looking at

Yes. The reflection of the other is showing you yourself, this is how it will transpire, depending on how long people are attaching, this can take a long time to unfold. For me personally the process took over eight years to finally feel the freedom of the other no longer attached in me. My awareness underwent a very conscious process that showed me the steps of it unfolding and ending in myself very clearly. At one point I even has recognition of the person outside of me, shifting from within me, I knew that this vision and moment was a pointer showing me now I could really begin the work of letting go of all that I had under that reflection. So yes fears and facing yourself begin.
Quote:
Now I feel nothing but love for TF, total respect and complete unconditional regard - directed at TF, and directed inwards
I no longer project myself. WE no longer project ourselves

I would feel disheartened if TF became needy, demanding or suggested I leave my soulmate
TF would feel disheartened if I became needy, demanding or suggested TF leave their soulmate

I feel love within
I feel the heart chakra is finally opening, and each day I keep being mesmerized by the beauty of it all.

I love my TF, and I thank the stars TF crossed my path

This is lovely to read. I finally was able to reach a point that I could love the other for no reason. Just because. Nothing held in me but the awareness that unconditional love was about letting go, not holding on to love. Aware that, time and distance or space between, doesn't end that in me. I am all that. And the sharing of myself with others is a shared space that allows the space between, so each can move and be as they need to be. That was my gift in all this.

And in building this love in myself, it becomes for more than one. It becomes the love of your life in everyway.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Lovely post. A member posted a while ago how at first you think the twin flame journey is a grand love story between you and another only to find out that it's actually at its core a love story about coming Home to yourself! A Divine trick. I thought that was beautiful and sweet. Yes, we want someone to walk, dance, frolic beside in life, two whole people complimenting and supporting each other.

Yes. The our core essence awakening. It moves us closer to know ourselves deeper. To let go of the external face of love and become what we seek. Then being love, is the movement of you in everyway you are in that space of being all that. A free flowing space that is both empty and complete of itself. A beautiful state of surrender to move as you become. To share as you are. To be yourself complete.

We do believe that the universe is the trickster. Yet everything we are is within. Our attachments and desire for love at the core, will break through itself as it will. The core process in its state of surrender, plays out to let go of control and let go of fear of love. Fear of losing love, fear of losing yourself. Fear of death. Fear of being love. Fear is the trickster, belief in how love should be is the trickster, attachment is the trickster..Love is the trickster until love just is. Free and open.

Old 21-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Ascender

I should be clear that while I love the message, that it is simply stating that the opposite extreme is true--

So, I must say this; that there is no lack in authentic love here; and that if you think a particular way of being is the issue, to think in the same ways we have always been thinking (based on the forms of love), you will find me to quite the pain because I will simply not abide; and that I am a force to be dealt with clearly telling you I will not leave, and that I am of many here whom you think need to change because of a certain way they are-- You cannot eliminate me, if you think that you can; we will play this game forever.. If you do not believe me, I have left a long track record of rebellion on every side-- You must deal with my existence, and I am telling you know; I recognize my immortality, and that I will make sure we do this right-- I will mess up anything you think must happen in form; because I am formless and form and you will not get along without both--

The twin flame is a Bodhi, a ground-- Do you want to know the depth of sincerity? When you face the fact that your experience is defined by your relationship to everything else-- When you find that root, that relationship defines you-- Your truth is that if they didn't exist, neither would you; and because of this, when it comes into form of any relationship be it romantic or elsewise.. that who they are, makes who you are; and that your preferences are in relation to them and there's you--

It is an absolute shift in ground from any systematic basis, to life defined by life--

If light defines dark and dark defined light, than they can only become more themselves by making the other more themselves-- cuz the dark can become darker which makes the light appear brighter, and this clarity of relationship is infinite and eternal, as it does not need support other than its own self in its complimentary expression--

Everything I am saying sounds prominent in your view, except for that; the difference between understanding the relationship vs being in that relationship--

It is a perspective, but it is your own perspective.. And that if this can occur as a relationship within existence, because we are existence; and that no action or order can be mimicked when you are relating to what is in front of you in a manner which in different degrees responds back as a living thing--

Do you see what I mean at the center of this, the importance of relationships; so that it sounds like I am talking about everything you are saying, but that I am saying it from a place where I am myself; and I see the love for this world already-- If you differentiate between one kind of love or another, than you have not reached the transcendent love that exists between two qualities of love which appear to be fragmented--

So here is the other importance of such a relationship; simply by being itself, will one recognize more how to be without having to resolve such things in their mind, and that the approach is simple and loving, but allows for all things because the order is an order of relationships and not the actions that express the relationship--

Because it is a simple matter of understanding each other.. I can rightfully hate your actions if I understand you; and I can rightfully interfere with it; and it will be more enjoyable because the actions aren't really the relationship, we can have war and enjoy ourselves.. there are not limits in quality of expression; but that the quality of expression is diminished in our recognition because we do not what it is we are expressing, and that is ourselves.. which two people whom are themselves fully as one and two, can demonstrate without changing anything in front of you any special realization, but that which you knew in your heart.. but never truly worked well to act so fully upon without meeting with great suffering, or moving the world in such a way as to convince you of who you are in the dazzle of forms--
Old 21-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I cant add to this. And everything you are sharing, fits the whole picture of life and love as we can know and be.

(As someone who has let go of desires and needs through co dependency and conditioned self, I did notice her use of wording at the same point you did. But then I realized that desire could be seen as clear model of desire, when the self isn't using it in the conditioned state. But more a healthy open desire that isn't contained of itself or containing the desiring. It just desires without any expectations and the rest just falls away. )

Yes, agreed...well said

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 22-09-2016, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
I should be clear that while I love the message, that it is simply stating that the opposite extreme is true--

So, I must say this; that there is no lack in authentic love here; and that if you think a particular way of being is the issue, to think in the same ways we have always been thinking (based on the forms of love), you will find me to quite the pain because I will simply not abide; and that I am a force to be dealt with clearly telling you I will not leave, and that I am of many here whom you think need to change because of a certain way they are-- You cannot eliminate me, if you think that you can; we will play this game forever.. If you do not believe me, I have left a long track record of rebellion on every side-- You must deal with my existence, and I am telling you know; I recognize my immortality, and that I will make sure we do this right-- I will mess up anything you think must happen in form; because I am formless and form and you will not get along without both--

The twin flame is a Bodhi, a ground-- Do you want to know the depth of sincerity? When you face the fact that your experience is defined by your relationship to everything else-- When you find that root, that relationship defines you-- Your truth is that if they didn't exist, neither would you; and because of this, when it comes into form of any relationship be it romantic or elsewise.. that who they are, makes who you are; and that your preferences are in relation to them and there's you--

It is an absolute shift in ground from any systematic basis, to life defined by life--

If light defines dark and dark defined light, than they can only become more themselves by making the other more themselves-- cuz the dark can become darker which makes the light appear brighter, and this clarity of relationship is infinite and eternal, as it does not need support other than its own self in its complimentary expression--

Everything I am saying sounds prominent in your view, except for that; the difference between understanding the relationship vs being in that relationship--

It is a perspective, but it is your own perspective.. And that if this can occur as a relationship within existence, because we are existence; and that no action or order can be mimicked when you are relating to what is in front of you in a manner which in different degrees responds back as a living thing--

Do you see what I mean at the center of this, the importance of relationships; so that it sounds like I am talking about everything you are saying, but that I am saying it from a place where I am myself; and I see the love for this world already-- If you differentiate between one kind of love or another, than you have not reached the transcendent love that exists between two qualities of love which appear to be fragmented--

So here is the other importance of such a relationship; simply by being itself, will one recognize more how to be without having to resolve such things in their mind, and that the approach is simple and loving, but allows for all things because the order is an order of relationships and not the actions that express the relationship--

Because it is a simple matter of understanding each other.. I can rightfully hate your actions if I understand you; and I can rightfully interfere with it; and it will be more enjoyable because the actions aren't really the relationship, we can have war and enjoy ourselves.. there are not limits in quality of expression; but that the quality of expression is diminished in our recognition because we do not what it is we are expressing, and that is ourselves.. which two people whom are themselves fully as one and two, can demonstrate without changing anything in front of you any special realization, but that which you knew in your heart.. but never truly worked well to act so fully upon without meeting with great suffering, or moving the world in such a way as to convince you of who you are in the dazzle of forms--
Quote:
]I should be clear that while I love the message, that it is simply stating that the opposite extreme is true--
Only if you believe this yourself. So where are you in all this I wonder firstandlast? I bolded the part I thought was important to all this.

I find your channellings interesting all the same. Seems to be a touch of Abraham hicks showing in all this.

Reading through it, I agree with most of what you sharing. That the process is as important as the defining moment of awareness. That it is life reflecting itself in the way life and people do. That all relationships are important to the building and foundation of inclusiveness and process as life is and can be. So for me personally, there are no sides in me posting things like this. If anything all sides end when you are in moving and being from more complete formless awareness. And of course life continues to bridge awareness from the nature of form and formless. Being as we are being in everyway life is being and are aware of, so it all counts. I wonder what the author of the quote would say in relation to your view and offering?