Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2016, 11:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
I notice, Emm, that I burn through karma and fulfill karmic contracts quickly. This man has actually ended up triggering something deep and very unpleasant in me (a karmic wound that multiple people have made me feel since parting with my twin.) Oof. It's always the same, immediate intense connection with men who are awakened, which makes me feel both attracted and afraid/uncomfortable, then triggers these feelings of loss of autonomy/powerlessness and obligation because their desire for me is strong and my frequency makes them feel their hearts/activates kundalini. So that's what is going on with me now. ❤️
Karma I believe is attracting whats in your vibration which in your case seems to be a meaningful relationship....the triggers I believe are your blocks, its an area where you need to find the belief that stops you from going forward, its resistance. Are you afraid of becoming dependant emotionally? I think youve come far enough now to stand in your own truth and still allow yourself the luxury of a partnership without compromising your own individuality. Its what attracts them to you in the first place. Thats just what comes across to me but if that doesnt ring true then be very conscious of what youre feeling and of memories that crop up when your with him...they can be very revealing about what you percieve to be true.

Looking forward to see how this goes
Old 23-09-2016, 04:42 AM
Master
I believe in anything that we can't see. There maybe Parallel universes out there or not. That's the beauty of not knowing for sure. I hope I don't have a soul connection living on another realm while I'm stuck on planet earth .
Old 23-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Master
Parallel universes don't exist. Einstein was wrong.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/30471...+aether+exists
Old 23-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Some people have made the suggestion that it trickles down from the higher realms/dimensions of existence...

But nevertheless, if parallel lives/universes is an offered explanation then one would also have to ask where the inspiration originated from in those other lives/realities?
I'm wondering if all possibilities have already been explored in the mind of All that Is, that its only the experience thats needed, all else are probabilities perhaps. Seth talks of probable realities. How can you tell really what is real when we only see whats infront of us....for all I know you are just a projection of my own mind and in turn the mind of source reflecting a part of me that would like to feel I have a teeny bit of an intellect lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Right, but wouldn't the parallel universe theory suggest that all of those other outcomes & experiences are already playing out or going to play out in the various parallel lives? So the notion that a certain outcome (in this context the timing of a physical death) is not allowed to play out - well that doesn't quite add up to me.
Well, its also said that we choose when to leave the physical, that there are no accidents. Another NDE'er Anita Moorjani (think thats how you spell her name) came back after dying from stage four cancer saying she was still given a choice to come back. She could have "gone on" as it was the natural progression of events that conformed to her beliefs but she realised she had a choice to live and took it.

According to Bashar and others we are not aware of this constant shifting from one parallel reality to another because our perception of life doesnt make big leaps of difference...if we were to live with higher expectations and a greater degree of joy or alignment we could expect to see much more variety. Just think how that could open up possibilities for our own lives if we dared to believe we are that powerful just by loving and enjoying ourselves.
Old 23-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Experiencer
I haven't been in the mental space to read the new posts on this thread but had to laugh at the thought of saving them for later ... I thought to myself "when I'm back in the universe where my mind wants to enjoy thinking of parallel universes I've got some good content to read."

As Desmond Hume, the time traveler on "Lost" would say: "See you in another life, Brother."
Old 26-09-2016, 03:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
How this correlates with this tf energy is that they have triggered in us a remembrance of who we are through the high energy of love, raising our awareness. Its all good and thrilling to encounter. You get to trust the use of your imagination as somehow there seems to be more substance to it than before. Dreams too
This is a very exciting notion to contemplate. I think that the jolt of "remembering who I am" through another person (a TF) sets off so much expansion in ourselves and the universe. It is no wonder this is a common trope in Hollywood films and on tv. It feels like cosmic "Big Bang." So it is no surprise that expanded imagination, inspiration, desire would be unleashed into the world.

Of the three words I listed, it seems to me "desire" must be one of the cosmic forces that is a big KEY to understanding alternate universes.

To me the flip side of "desire" is ... "unmet needs." Unmet needs are called "pain points" in design research.

The twin flame journey starts out with desire, pain points, unmet needs. These elements remind me of the teachings of Abraham Hicks who suggests that recognizing "what is not wanted" lauches a vibrational response "in the vortex" of what IS wanted. Maybe that is what gives birth to a new universe - one with our twin!

Then in the TF journey, in the original universe where we experience so much early pain, we continue to raise our frequency through detachment and surrender and ultimately self-love expands.

Perhaps this step of ascending into our highest vibration triggers the appearance of our bridge to our other universe where our desire (twin) has been manifesting and awaiting us. Then we teleport. Perhaps when our higher vibration is still shaky and not consistent, we get deja vu or powerful dreams with twins or others quick peeks into new parallel universes.

Then let's say ascension spawns new desires and these new desires spawn new universes and we teleport here because the original desire for reunion with the twin was surpassed or we took a detour with a new desire. So there still is the universe where we and twin co-exist, but instead we opt for a sentient experience in a non-twin-reunion reality for a while
Old 01-11-2020, 11:56 PM
Master
I'd like to join a soulmate whomever it is and live in a Parallel universe.
Old 02-11-2020, 12:06 AM
Pathfinder

If the universe is infinite then everything exists somewhere.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:49 AM
Master
Yes, your unconditional nature is one of absolute freedom. And it is effortless for you to allow your evermore natural and effortless navigation towards any and all things you so may desire to be do or have as you are being and becoming the evermoreness of any and all things you so may want to be do or have, in your natural and effortlessly and joyful greater allowed realisation of all that you and all truely are being and becoming the evermoreness of any and all things that you and all may want to be, do or have, and are being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and unconditionally worthy and loved and guided and supported, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, here and now. Where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. Ever expandingly, evermore naturally and effortlessly, freely and joyfully and powerfully. With absolute zero effort, doing nothing and leaving nothing undone, in every new here and now moment, unlike any that has ever been before it or will ever be like it ever again and again and again and again.
Old 05-11-2020, 02:13 AM
Master
Challenging Einstein:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/gsjo...forum-f304711/