Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-08-2016, 04:56 PM
Suspended
Master
i dont know. i think i have my pink glasses on, as i dont see people misusing the twin flame label that often.

twin flame connection makes you kneel and pray to god to stop it or thank god for this love. the inbetween is hard to achieve.

and even when people think they are twins, and actually in a "soul print" are not, then the experience teaches them and raises their vibration. not bad at all.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
i dont know. i think i have my pink glasses on, as i dont see people misusing the twin flame label that often.

twin flame connection makes you kneel and pray to god to stop it or thank god for this love. the inbetween is hard to achieve.

and even when people think they are twins, and actually in a "soul print" are not, then the experience teaches them and raises their vibration. not bad at all.

I don't think I said "misuse the label". But you use a lot of terminology somewhat alien to me.

My point was that it was a catch - a romantic idea that comes with a dogma that, looking at posts here seems to cause more upset, anguish and frustration than joy and union (which I would suppose soulmating would promote).

In the moments before typing this message, I glanced through the 12 topics/threads below this one. Here're the stats.

1 is a positive, joyous report.
1 is weird.
3 are speculative or theoretical
and
7 involve upset, anguish, hurt etc.

Just how it is....

However, in deference to those on whose ignore lists I'm not, I'll exit this thread.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Suspended
Master
yes because this is what twin connection is

it is twisted thing and to shake your core. many will not get to union maybe in this lifetime, but will try again in the next. we all know how huge the love is between twin souls. you will connect n the "afterlife" if not connected here in this time, which will be anguished experience but i think people going through it, they understand how much growth they have achieved, how different their outlook is, how much love they have inside them, that there really is other part of your soul, isnt it beautiful.

it would be weird if we saw here "me and twin reunited", i am so happy posts because this connection isnt easy and i think to balance it fully... it is a hard hard work. and if you can balance it some time it will somehow collapse again. there are shifts going on, so sometimes we have here more positive threads, sometimes bad.

i say again, this is what twin connection is. it isnt harmonic like soulmates (when twins are together, yes its the best harmony) but i mean struggles that will shake you up. soulmates can be like a routine, everything is safe and fine, but twins are like a hurricane come to your city and makes it break everything out of the routine
Old 11-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Suspended
Master
I remember years ago being so depressed because of the emotional turmoil with my twin, I didn't want to lay in bed if I couldn't fall asleep. I'd get out of bed and try to do something to lessen the depression. One time I ran or jogged 18 miles in order to substitute physical pain for psychological pain. That's the farthest I've run like that and the only time I did it. The following month, I was less depressed. Months later, I saw her a couple times, and the separation caused this extreme yearning at times, ie. I remember laying in bed and begging God or whoever to stop it. Then again, when this happens get out of bed or fall asleep.
Old 11-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Suspended
Master
yes constant thinking and analyzing will kill you..

I remember laying in bed and begging God or whoever to stop it

:( same has happened to me many times. really bad
Old 11-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Master
It surprises me, I can't tell if this is a theory, a spiritual belief, or a religion.

Reason being, is that its advocates seem to only speak of how beneficial and beautiful this belief is. They never seem to question if it has ever caused any wrong in the world.

But then again wrong and right, evil and good ... they are just dualities right, they don't really matter in the end.

Its actually a very good thing we ignore those things I say--or hell, at most condone them.

Ignorance is bliss any ways, and there's nothing wrong with condoning something as long as its doing good.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Maybe if enough twins incarnate together and meet, the human race will evolve to a point where people can better stand the strong emotions that being with your twin causes. Could that be part of the divine plan?
Old 11-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Suspended
Master
I think the love we feel and send out (its energy) can cure the world. People see the love we have, yes sometimes torn down but still, they dont understand but the love still heals people around us

Even if not reuniting, it still vibrates out. It changes you, then you can change others beliefs or views and then they change...

World needs this.
Old 11-08-2016, 09:01 PM
Master

I totally feel you o.p.

I've had soul rants with almost those same exact words and comments as what you mentioned...

I have carried on, Alone,wondering where this will all go..
With no more answers now, than when I first searched the net and stumbled onto this term and this site just the same...
THAT. To me is what is screwed up.
I just have had the experience ....no answers ....
And that is what burns more.
It's been a decade long experience.
Two years here on sf.
Which, by the way, was very warm and supportive, helped me get through some things and made some special friends......
But still no more do I know now than when I first signed on.

I've moved on though, released myself from THIS whatever...
Stepped away and surrendered to what it is and trying my best to focus on what I do have.

But the ghost of him? Not gone.....am I any different in relationship to him? Not really...
I just learned now to ignore it.

I dedicate this song to all those who feel the same ...
Ideally I wish we all find answers one day, but for now I wish you all to find some peace with it

https://youtu.be/OXWrjWDQh7Q
Old 12-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Experiencer
At least it is better than a chronic disease.

"The universe IS the greatest scammer" ... hmm...perhaps there was a bait and switch, but I'm grateful that when the universe decided to give me a wake up call to love myself and to care about my vibration, my energy, my spirit, and my thoughts, this message came to me in the form of a person that I love rather than in the form of a chronic disease. I know the stories of those who are learning their lesson through the visitation of a disease rather than a beloved partner. These people says things like "I have pain every moment of my life with Rheumatoid Arthritis" or some other autoimmune, chronic, or terminal disease.

Yes, this love was and is painful. But I prefer heart break to the physical ailments the universe has given to others as their wakeup call.

So if I'm the victim of the universe's long con, I'm glad I caught a glimpse of love in the shell game of life rather than a big dose of irritable bowel syndrome.