Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-08-2016, 02:57 AM
Guide

the universe IS the greatest scammer

Oh this one is going to be so much fun.

It's about time you all accept the real truth about twin flames aka the most useless spiritual leash you actually never wanted.

The universe is the greatest scammer to ever come up with this one.

How are we going to get these stupid lowly humans to heal themselves? oh! i know! lets spiritually tether them to a specific person/soul who is everything they always wanted and then "we'll" take it all away from them never to return it back to them 99.99% of the time.

1. First well get them physically attracted to them.

2. Then have that 'recognition' like they known each other forever.

3. Then lets make them both feel like "this is meant to be!" and the most intense love they have ever experienced.

4. Oooh this is when we start to make them fight and act out and behave like eachothers wounds.

5. Then we make one of them run away because "they cant take it" its too much to handle. WAAAAH!

6. Oh but lets make sure we hurt them more then just that.. we make the runner jump right into another relationship to make you feel worthless pining for them to come back and feel like you are going to die without them.

7. But hmm.. we have to make sure the runner wants nothing to do with the other so complete cut off of the other person is spiritually enforced. Keep trying and they make it worse and add consequences for doing so.

8. But this is not enough yet.. lets make them see signs everywhere that specifically remind the victim with 'signs" and 'signal" the runner is going to return.

But mwahaha thats not why we really see signs..in fact the reason for signs is to keep you in pain. how else can "we" make you suffer to start searching within to fix yourself if you could just forget them and move on so easily?

hence why if you resist the more signs you will see and more often.

9. then because of this little thing called free will.. the runner hates you so much and dont want to fix their own problems.. feel better without you..do not think of you ever and go off to be with some one else so fast.

10 Oh but he/she looks so miserable with that other pseon.. you just know its because we are 'twin flames" and if i could just get them to see how much you "love" them.. he/she would be so happy.. we're twin flames! we are meant to be together! why else would we be if that isnt why. right?!? we are the same soul! and bla bla bla

but but! if they dont come back ill suffer in a sea of sorrow forever!!

uh huh

hold it right there.. they actually love that misery compared to coming back to you.. that other person isnt the mirror and remind them of all their problems 24/7 they dont want to face..

They are NOT ever coming back.

They do not want to "fix' their problems that you cause them to be reminded of constantly by being around you or thinking of you.

They are NOT ever coming back. unless they are willing to fix all their problems and even then.. free will.. they still dont have to come back if they dont want to.

but but! we are the same soul they love me and "its meant to be"

but but! ive done all my self healing.. ive even done energy clearing for them too! i love them 'unconditionally!! (LOL) it says what to do on x or y's website!!

why arent they back yet?!?

because you actually cant do that stuff for anyone else but yourself

oh boo! maybe "in the next life" i can be with them!

and how would you actually "know" this? you arent going to be there to possibly know. oh but your soul can..just not you as in this current 3d incarnation.

but but all these "portals" and "awakenings" i keep hearing about.. my twin will wake up and run back to me when they do.

uh huh

we have a soul contract before we came down here to be together. that x or y's website said!

uh huh

do you have your copy of said 'soul contract" that you can just re read at leisure ? no you do not.

but but divine will is intervening and can make us be together like i finally want to!

uh huh

thats just what the divine does.. makes you be with someone else if you dont want to ..right? free will says "i dont think so" about that idea

but your all healed and all that now!

oh now your catching on.. this was never anything to do about being in a relationship to begin with. it is just used to get you to do what you didnt want to do in the first place.

This Twin Lame phenomena is nothing but a scam.

Sorry to burst your little 3d ego fantasy relationship expectation bubble.. not
Old 11-08-2016, 03:20 AM
life.love.regret.

The cosmic joker.
Old 11-08-2016, 03:24 AM
Deactivated Account
But how do you really feel about twin flames?

Kidding of course... That was a proper rant you unloaded there...

Old 11-08-2016, 03:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

Sorry there Wraith, I do take your rant seriously...

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 11-08-2016, 03:36 AM
Pathfinder
Wraithklewn, I whole-heartedly agree on this about twin flames. So very in-depth, the process, lol.
Old 11-08-2016, 05:22 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

Kidding of course... That was a proper rant you unloaded there...

No idea. I dont know any others personally .. i just think the process is devious.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:36 AM
Pathfinder
This is actually the main reason why I overlook the whole twin flame aspect. It's unimportant to me because of how things work out (or more like they don't work out) basically every time. You're always screwed over. That's why I only believe in soulmates instead.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithklewn
Oh this one is going to be so much fun.

It's about time you all accept the real truth about twin flames aka the most useless spiritual leash you actually never wanted.

The universe is the greatest scammer to ever come up with this one.

Not really. The physical universe is. It doesn't exist for humans. Humans are a by-product. We invent / construct our inner universes from what's projected from the outer. As without so within.

So we invent scams. Most are invented to make money (selling snake oil) or so someone seeking importance can get their names in the spiritual history books.

This twin flames thing. It all started with the Plato story. He wasn't out to make money but to push a myth. The soulmates thing was taken in by Blavatsky and the Theosophists. Although Blavatsky did a great deal for the occult she was eventually summed up as a fraud.

Since then various self-appointed gurus spotted that some relationships are closer than others and actually work!! so they wrapped the idea up in jargon and supposition (that they try to present as "fact") and sold it as the "Twin Flame" package. Ta-daaaahhhh!

Now, as you see here, people look on this as the end in itself rather than just a means.

But the universe didn't come up with the scam. More like Blavatsky...and when you look at some of the waffle on the internet....? As long as you liberally sprinkle "love" and "truly" all over your snake oil, someone will buy it.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:56 AM
Suspended
Master
well, whatever we are experiencing, a big % do not experience this. so just let it slide and go with the flow. we are experiecing something that is beyond normality.

you dont like twin flame label? then use another term. dont like any term? well, just "experience" then
Old 11-08-2016, 12:18 PM
Master
This looks like a good rant for me to print out and show people why I haven't had a date in 30 years and why they never see me with a girl. At least they don't call me a homosexual anymore. I had to find a professional job to get away from low lives, too, so I don't have to hear the sex stories anymore. I definately couldn't live with that.