Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 10-07-2017, 12:05 AM
Pathfinder

Chakra bracelet

Hello and love to all.

I'm trying to understand my chakra bracelet which I bought a few months back. It's the only bracelet that comprised of different crystals. My others are usually just one type and I feel like I get how they are working.

I love my chakra bracelet but I have mixed feelings wearing it. I wonder if that means my chakras are out of balance or I'm not understanding it just yet.

Anyone has anything to share on this?

Thank you thank you thank you
Old 10-07-2017, 03:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I don't own a chakra bracelet, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt... However, in one of the other posts, a few of us talked about the fact that too many stones together can be chaotic. Is that how you're feeling?
Old 10-07-2017, 05:24 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Ran across some info on this topic at the 'Healing Crystals for You' website: "When you buy a new stone or crystal, it is advantageous to use it on its own first. Once you are fully aware of its energy, you may choose to combine it with other stones.

Combine stones for short periods to begin with, as individuals may react differently. Knowing how you can combine various stones may be helpful, as this allows you to get the most from your crystals, and may help you to solve specific problems in your life." Hope this helps...
Old 10-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaMoon
I don't own a chakra bracelet, so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt... However, in one of the other posts, a few of us talked about the fact that too many stones together can be chaotic. Is that how you're feeling?

Yeah exactly!!!thanks for replying. Yes it's like I'm not sure how it's working, like the energies are all weird. Chaotic. Right
Old 10-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Pathfinder

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...AH_UUAQoXTvg2g

It looks something like this
Old 10-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaMoon
Ran across some info on this topic at the 'Healing Crystals for You' website: "When you buy a new stone or crystal, it is advantageous to use it on its own first. Once you are fully aware of its energy, you may choose to combine it with other stones.

Combine stones for short periods to begin with, as individuals may react differently. Knowing how you can combine various stones may be helpful, as this allows you to get the most from your crystals, and may help you to solve specific problems in your life." Hope this helps...

Hello thank you for the reply. Yes that is helpful.i guess 7 stones in one go is what made this bracelet a bit tricky. I do love it and was really looking forward to it somehow creating a balance. I think the others ones with just one type are much easier to use and understand
Old 10-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Master
Thoughts on Charka Bracelets.

I use chakra stones on folks when doing crystal arrays. Each stone is placed with the person laying prone on the specific chakra it matches too after the chakra is cleaned, balanced and opened. The stones act to keep the charka open so that the person's body can receive maximum energy from the crystal array. They are then removed when the crystal array is finished.

Chakras open and close as they are activated or needed - multiple times a day, having all chakra's open all the time might be fatiguing, as an open chakra means a greater flow of energy into and out of that region, which would also require needing a lot more energy to support all these open chakras. An analogy might be to turn on every light and electrical appliance in the house, while only being in the bedroom reading a book. Someone is going to have to pay the electrical bill.

A bracelet would make all the energy from all the stones go to each chakra after it traveled up the arm - this would be a bit of a confusing energy cocktail which might feel very strange and wouldn't likely be very useful.
Old 17-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Knower

I've been wearing a chakra bracelet for the past few weeks and while at times i have felt my heart chakra close off- but i can put that down to an ongoing issue of closing off my heart energy. And there seems to be some distancing going on for myself and others. I have reached a point of alignment, not feeling too out of it. I do wear a hematite bracelet for grounding, so that may help others too. I suppose like anything it all depends on the individual...
Old 17-01-2018, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

It does take sometime for the body to adjust to all the stones in one bracelet. You have to remember that your dealing with individual energy centers in your body that all when in tune work as one.

In the image your showing there is also a Tree of Life added to the combination. This again is yet another element that is added to the whole.

I would try not wearing it but for a week of so having it with you or try having it on the bedside table and when you go to bed ask that it works with your energy zones. Then see how it goes.

Lynn