Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 09-05-2015, 10:16 PM
octavarium

Rugby?!

A sport I have never watched, a place I have only visited a few times.
For some reason its everywhere at the moment.
A waiter in a restaurant NO WHERE NEAR my home town (which is about an hour away from Rugby) wanted to talk to us about the town Rugby.
A customer came into my shop the other day, he told me he travelled from Rugby.
My network provider sent me a text asking me if I wanna go watch the game 241 tickets.
I watched a cooking program today, and there was a rugby ball on a table at the side.
My foot is currently swollen (I am having a rough time at the minute) and my friend joked that my foot looks like a rugby ball... My mom keeps mouthing/muttering at me.
Rugby ball
Rugby ball
Rugby ball...

Let me stress. Rugby, the word, the game, the place... Anything to do with rugby, has never had anything to do with me. So why every day is it popping up on the sideline? Anyone?

Peace!
Old 10-05-2015, 06:58 PM
Suspended
Dream symbolism might help, sometimes I find it does with signs because so much of life can be symbolic.

Here's an example from dreammoods.com

Rugby
To watch or play rugby in your dream refers to your overly competitive and aggressive nature. Alternatively, dreaming about rugby indicates that you are experiencing a lot of resistance toward your goals. There are many forces working against you.

Try to be aware of what's on your mind when you get the sign's.

Hope that helps.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:17 PM
octavarium

Thanks Astro... That actually kinda makes sense. I've had lots of unfortunate luck upon me over the past few weeks, and in my job, my manager is giving another staff member all my opportunities because she likes her more. Forces really are working against me!

That's something to take away and think about.

Once again, thanks :)