Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 15-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Reefys_mum

Unhappy msg from my brother

Hey everyone im new on here but have been told about this forum and thought it may helpme!

my brother was tragically taken from us not long ago and things are just not the same! i went to see a clairvoyant yesterday who got in contact with my brother, he lived with my dad and in the past 3 - 4 years had only seen my mum a few times they were not close at all and he wasnt fussed about that. since his passing my dad is a complete mess, i had a 3week old son at the time of his passin who he loved dearly but sadly i never got any photos of them together and this is my biggest regret.

basically the lady i saw told me my brother spoke alot about my mum, nothing at all about my son not even a mention, nothing about our close family frend who lived with my brother and dad and only a tiny bit about my dad, but my brother was happy. alot of the things she said were bang on but some didnt seem too real, i just cant get my head around why my brother spoke so much about my mum when dad was jhis best frend! and nothing about my son (his only nephew).

if anyone could give me some insight into this i think it may help me to feel a little better.

thanks to all in advance :)
Old 15-10-2010, 02:23 AM
sunny shine

Its just my thought! are you looking at this from the only perspective of what your beliefs are about your brother?
Old 15-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Reefys_mum

im not quite sure what you mean by that?
Old 15-10-2010, 02:32 AM
sunny shine

Reefys mum - It could be your beliefs about your brother that is blocking you from understanding his messages. You know while on this earth we have beliefs and perceptions about people, situations, circumstances which May or May Not be true.
Old 15-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Reefys_mum

hi sunnyshine

nah i dont think that could be it, our family is not really like that, especially not my brother
Old 15-10-2010, 04:58 PM
pebble

Maybe was because him and your mom hadn't seen each other much in the last 3 or 4 years and were not close. Maybe he was trying to mend with mom?
Old 15-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Ascender
Sometimes it happens that when we go home to spirit and have a life review, we begin to understand why certain things happen within our families, like lessons for soul growth. He probably has more understanding of your mum and their situation.
I think next time you have a reading with a medium, he will probably talk about your dad and son. (hug)
Old 15-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
Sometimes it happens that when we go home to spirit and have a life review, we begin to understand why certain things happen within our families, like lessons for soul growth. He probably has more understanding of your mum and their situation.
I think next time you have a reading with a medium, he will probably talk about your dad and son. (hug)
I have to agree with Falling Star, once on the otherside things are seen differently and feelings are also different than what they were, when here on the earth plane x