Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-09-2016, 01:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Do some karmic connections involve one person intensely hating the other person? I just can't seem to figure out this intense hatred that this colleague has against me. I have done nothing against him. I've tried to be nice and work with him.

After I kept my distance for months and when I did communicate with him, he came back with pure venom towards me.

How do you handle a karmic situation like this? I love my job. I have been here a long time, a lot longer than him. We are at two different locations, but must work together occasionally. I am beginning to get frightened.

I know you are supposed to learn from all situations and relationships. What do I do or learn from this? Or how do your handle it?

You are dealing with a psychopath most likely.
I bet you are a women (have not checked your profile so I don't know).
These people choose their victims carefully. Beware what you say to this
person. Don't give him anything personal. Keep it proffesional.
I don't know what country you live in and your policies for this kind of stuff
in the workplace but I would have gone to the bosses/supervisors/HR-departmant at once.
Old 23-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Knower
Oh, Btw, TXGemini, I did see a Pyschic recently about my relationship with my hubby...I had always felt he was Karmic and the Psychic confirmed it...I only gave her his first name (along with the 1st names of these 2 Soulmates I'd recently met) and she hit the nail on the head about him...She said "he's a Karmic and he'd killed you in a past life. And he's probably really mean to you in this life. You probably feel like he's killing you now."...YES!!!..lol..She'd told me that he'd killed me in a past life cuz I didn't stand up for myself...But in this life, I've done that so she says a Divorce would end that Karma/Contract...So I'm trying to get that divorce..lol

Your guy might be a Karmic, too?..Not sure...But perhaps there's a lesson in there somewhere?...Trust your gut instincts, it'll tell you what this whole thing is about...I sensed the stuff with my 2 Soulmates, too...The psychic confirmed everything I "felt" already.

Sending you love and light!..:)
Old 23-09-2016, 03:05 AM
Knower

Idk personally, me being the person the I am I would honestly just go up to him and ask what his deal is. Even if I had to do it in a "joking" sort of way I would still just ask. He's already being a jerk* to you so it's not like you've got much to lose lol. Who knows, maybe he has no idea he's even doing it. Some people seriously walk through life with a giant stick shoved up their behinds so maybe it's nothing personal.

Last edited by Clover : 23-09-2016 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Swearing/Language Rule
Old 23-09-2016, 03:47 AM
Newbie ;)

perhaps you are talking about another man and not the one from your journey but that is not the most important now.

psychos and narcissist really like to announce to even a single person what theyare up to when they are set up to do something desperate or planned. sorry to put it this way but don't be stupid don't expect the most harmless idea in this case witholding information.

do not play the circumstances don't meet him don't be friendly to calm him down don't sit and wait for development, smarten up and protect yourself talk to co-workers family friends confront him in public or with a person by your side just don't play the circumtances passively i don't know if it is the same man of your journey but as posted above if you are the focus of a narcissist probably you are somewhat reserved just don't be this time you have been warned don't expect something passive from that person or a long time for him to act just act yourself to protect yourself.

explain things coherently to other people for them to understand the situation coherently and ask at least another person to help you confront him.
Old 23-09-2016, 04:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Do some karmic connections involve one person intensely hating the other person? I just can't seem to figure out this intense hatred that this colleague has against me. I have done nothing against him. I've tried to be nice and work with him.

After I kept my distance for months and when I did communicate with him, he came back with pure venom towards me.

How do you handle a karmic situation like this? I love my job. I have been here a long time, a lot longer than him. We are at two different locations, but must work together occasionally. I am beginning to get frightened.

I know you are supposed to learn from all situations and relationships. What do I do or learn from this? Or how do your handle it?
What feelings and memories come up when you interact with this person?

Life tends to reflect back to you what's going on within you, your inner self. Find out where you might have felt like this in the past in relationship and see what you believe to be true. Who or what else made you feel the way he makes you feel? Then allow those feelings to surface with your full attention...you'll find the tension dissolving and the situation will change.
Old 23-09-2016, 04:10 PM
Master
Have you tried cutting cords or using the Violet Flame to transmute this karma? Those are two suggestions.
Old 23-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Have you tried cutting cords or using the Violet Flame to transmute this karma? Those are two suggestions.

I did try that a long time ago when we first started working closer together. It didn't seem to work. The Violet Flame prayers just seemed to make things worse.
Old 23-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
What feelings and memories come up when you interact with this person?

Life tends to reflect back to you what's going on within you, your inner self. Find out where you might have felt like this in the past in relationship and see what you believe to be true. Who or what else made you feel the way he makes you feel? Then allow those feelings to surface with your full attention...you'll find the tension dissolving and the situation will change.

I always try to be warm, friendly, and happy with him. But he seems to always want to make me inferior to him. When we have this meeting he will either try to make this be my mistake, yet he didn't contact me to say that things had move forward at an accelerated rate or he will brag about what he's done since our last meeting in May/June.

Whatever he does in his life doesn't bother me; however, his inability to communicate or rather unwillingness to communicate/his ability to go out of his way to put down my department as not worth his time or beneath him does anger me.

I have worked at the organization longer than him (seniority) and I have more education than him--but I do not wave either one in his face. I do not sing my achievements--that's not my style or character. But he's very materialistic, shallow, and superficial. That does rub me the wrong way--irritates me.

My boss came by today and explained to him what happened. I asked him if I could discontinue the monthly meetings with this colleague. My boss said absolutely not and he wants me to stand my ground.

At the meeting I plan to ask this colleague to give me the directive of what he expects from my department in writing because he's accusing me of overstepping my boundaries but I'm only doing what his predecessor and I agreed and our bosses' requested.

This colleague was the predecessor's right hand person and never liked the agreement so this is his chance to make me look bad I guess. I thought we were on the same page and getting along but I was thrown a curve ball, I should have followed my first instinct.
Old 23-09-2016, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

One thing I'm trying to figure out is--am I to learn something from this or it more just a "run" situation? Since it's a work relationship--I can't really run.

All I can do is minimize my contact with him which is what I have done and will continue to do. Secondly, try to get him to define what his expectations are of my departments to his.

I know all people aren't going to like you, and vice versa. But you work with them and do your job. You don't go out of your way to try to get rid of them for what purpose? Personal gratification? How did I wrong him? Cause I have know idea.

It makes no sense. And how did I get this baggage? I did something in a previous life? When he's around me I know I feel physically anxious like he puts off an aura that he physically killed me in a past life, but I don't go out of my way to try to kill him in this lifetime, because it wouldn't make sense.