Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-09-2016, 07:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous111
I think I've reached a point where enough is enough--I won't endure the mental exhaustion anymore, TF/SC or not. While I love him, there are some lines that can't be crossed anymore, and I've decided to cut off all contact for my own sake. I think we have to learn to love ourselves and set a limit of what we can and can't take. When you give somebody your all, and they bring you pain inside, "runner" or not, we should walk away. We don't need to "stick by them." We need to respect ourselves, and that's why I've made this choice. I don't want this pain anymore and I need to know my own self worth and know that I do not deserve this, and I suggest anybody who's not being treated the way they deserve should do the same. It's sad, but necessary.
And maybe all you said is exactly what the universe wanted you to learn from the TF experience. Mine was about the same...the person who was my TF treat me in a bad, abusive way and discarded me twice when they found better company. Divine union or not, other half of my soul or not, i claimed my dignity and liberty from all this. I decide who i give my love to, not the universe or anyone else. And now i only give it to those that are worth it, period. Maybe someone should write a TF book about this, and not just the mushy stuff we frequently read....words that sometimes prompt people to ebcome doormats to using and abusing people because of some sacred divine reason etc. WE decide, no one and nothing else. Bottomline is what you said, we need to first love and respect ourselves, WE must give this to ourselves, not seekign it from others. If we accomplish this, then we can have much healthier relationships and a much better chance of finding true hapiness and not abusive drama one day.