Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Suspended
Embracing yourself.. :)

So today if I have learned one thing its that there is still a chance.

I found that when I embrace and really recognize the pain, the disappointment, and all the feelings surrounding my Ending with her, I feel clarity...I feel real. I feel not crazy. I feel justified for my pain and the pain I feel all around me is connected to her. Or at least connected to the memory of what we both left behind.

I'm not a runner nor is she a runner and or a chaser. We are just here...

What keeps us connected through this is the hope..and that we're still here to learn. Also the pain I feel is a part of her inside of me. I know it sounds weird but that's how I perceived it. I can recognize her energy easily.. I feel it now.

For a long time I did not. But now I do.

Its weird how getting in touch with your inner self...your authentic self.... Whatever, gets you in touch with your twin flame.

Like the thread I saw earlier about twin flame awareness. That really are "you".

Old 22-09-2016, 02:35 AM
Master
Fully recognizing the pain, you recognize yourself more clear. Well done.

Your modelling a way through to others caught up in not wanting to go to their pain deeper, which is inspiring to see.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 22-09-2016, 01:14 PM
Ascender

The more I read this board and other material, the more I listen to messages, the more I'm convinced he is my twin flame. I'm more convinced than ever, to spite people trying to convince me otherwise. I feel like there's some negativity or people trying to lump everyone's experience into the same category, not everyone's experience is the same. Now that I look at it, those negative forces have always been there in different forms. I have to follow the messages I am receiving though, which tell me this is a twin flame experience. That's not to say it is supposed to be fairy tale with a fairy tale ending, it's not because that's not learning anything.
This whole experience, for me, has been about unconditional love, learning what that is and experiencing it, becoming it. It's also been about acceptance and letting go of expectations. Learning to perceive life as it really is, not my old perceptions, which were faulty and based on programming.

My twin and I are no longer in the runner/chaser phase which is full of ego. We are now in the "just there" phase also, which is closer to unconditional love and acceptance.
Old 23-09-2016, 05:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
The more I read this board and other material, the more I listen to messages, the more I'm convinced he is my twin flame. I'm more convinced than ever, to spite people trying to convince me otherwise. I feel like there's some negativity or people trying to lump everyone's experience into the same category, not everyone's experience is the same. Now that I look at it, those negative forces have always been there in different forms. I have to follow the messages I am receiving though, which tell me this is a twin flame experience. That's not to say it is supposed to be fairy tale with a fairy tale ending, it's not because that's not learning anything.
This whole experience, for me, has been about unconditional love, learning what that is and experiencing it, becoming it. It's also been about acceptance and letting go of expectations. Learning to perceive life as it really is, not my old perceptions, which were faulty and based on programming.

My twin and I are no longer in the runner/chaser phase which is full of ego. We are now in the "just there" phase also, which is closer to unconditional love and acceptance.
At first (the first 13 years) were focused on unconditional love for self and her.

Recently in a profound way my focus and desire has shifted to a new perception.. My Twin Flame seems to be drifting from my memory as its been 8 years since I have seen her face. This leaving that is taking place is making me realize more fully what I am needing. As I'm letting go, due to the shift and recent loss, I just find that my version of love, even if I call it unconditional, is not greater than gods love.

I was lying here thinking to myself about how someone here said that god is indifferent to us.
Then I wondered how god could be indifferent, maybe he is but the love of god to me is greater than any other love?

I don't know where I'm going with this. Just some things happening.

Take care..
Old 23-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Ascender

I think God's love and our unconditional love is the same, or it should be, that's what we should desire to achieve anyway...
I think people feel like God is indifferent because of the old question of "why does God allow bad things to happen"... or it seems like God isn't helping us, allowing us to go through hell...
Honestly, this is exactly why I shifted by beliefs from what I was taught growing up (Christian God) to what I believe now...more along the lines of Source and Higher Self... it just makes a lot more sense to me....
Higher Self is ok with the pain because it sees the long term outcome of how awesome we turn out:)

I'm sorry you haven't seen your twin in so long. I suppose anyone would fade from memory after so many years... You can always find someone else though...
I am writing my twin a letter to tell him about how I went through ascension and what I believe about life beyond this one, not mentioning the whole twin flame thing though... that might be too much lol.