Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-09-2016, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow[B
]"As we have mentioned, it is NOT OUTSIDE yourself that you are looking for a twin flame partner. You are looking for the integration of the female and male essence within yourself. They make one whole. Whole people are looking to connect with other whole people in relationships that are based on trust, desire, and choice.
The relationships are not based on "I need you in my life to complete me and validate me." You become complete in yourself and operate with someone else who is complete in themself and offers a whole new territory to explore.
[/b] When you marry that twin flame inside yourself, you are recognizing the intuitive, Goddess, lifebringing, sensitive portion of yourself as well as the portion of yourself that is powerful, rational, and intellectual. One that is very much of the Earth plane and the other is very much of the spiritual plane.
When you merge these energies together in yourself, it will be imperative that you find someone who has the same qualities.
You will not fit with someone who is not integrated and whole. You will automatically draw whole people to yourself, and it will be effortless.
You will be able to plug into one another out of desire and recognition, not out of need. You will achieve something that you never recognized as a possibility in any relationship before, and you will give relationship a very new personality, a new boundary, and a new definition.
You will become your own role models for this new type of relationship. Many of you will find that the marriage institution is meaning less. It will not fit and house what you know or how you want to live.
~Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn
I always have to remember this. I know that I'm not ready to meet my soul connection yet . I can't get caught up in searching for someone to complete me when I have to first be a peace with my inner self.
Old 24-09-2016, 05:25 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly here....are you saying that these relationships bring about continued change in each person but we cling to what we knew of them when we met them and this causes the conflict in ourselves? We are not allowing them to change or keeping up with the changes in both them and ourselves? As one changes so must the other because they reflect what you are within but the mind stays stuck with the memory of the beginning and thats where the conflict arises... I can see that....it makes sense, if I got that right lol

Uhh, sounds like you got it--

A bit further-- If I came to you as a screwdriver, than as a hammer, than as a wrench; you might think of these things as separate matters.. but suddenly you realize, I am not any of those things but that I am a "tool" in general-- But suddenly I came to you as wood, and than cement.. You might realize oh, I am a "project"-- Suddenly I appear to you as carpet, and new dishes as well as a toaster-- Now I am a "house"; and than suddenly I am a ring, than a baby, and suddenly a puppy.. than I was seen as a home--

You see, what are the intentions behind each apparently separate thing, and why did they come together?

If you see me as separate tools, separate resources, separate rooms, and separate lovers; that there is some uniting essence that must be all these things to allow them to become greater than themselves--

it is not the form.. it is not even the relationship of the forms; but why the forms comes into that relationship-- What was the intentions when I was a screwdriver? Surely without these other things, you might be confused if I also came to you as a dish.. Like where am I coming from? Where are any of us coming from? =) Now we just move this idea a bit.. bit.. more beyond itself-- lol
Old 24-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I always have to remember this. I know that I'm not ready to meet my soul connection yet . I can't get caught up in searching for someone to complete me when I have to first be a peace with my inner self.

Hi there girlsearching. I guess for me it is not so much that we cannot build bonds and connections, but being aware of what we make them to be in our need space. Realizing that only you can fill yourself up and find that wholeness, without attaching to connections and making them be something other than what they are and what is moving through them.

Any kind of relationship you form can support you if you are aware of yourself in them growing and moving together. This way we allow ourselves to immerse and grow together more freely, who we are.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 24-09-2016, 06:10 AM
Master
Love it!Too bad sometimes i end to somewhat "need" TF, usually i don't feel this and i'm ok to be alone, it's just there are moments when i feel sad and hopeless.