Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-07-2014, 04:19 PM
StaroftheSea

'When' Jesus appears here - how is our soul state?

Hi all,

I wont be able to post again for a while given some travelling, however, I do wish to commence a thread for all to ponder this question for those of whom are interested in coming closer to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit or for those of whom may never have pondered the fact that Jesus will indeed be coming to His Earth soon which is part of Jesus/God's Holy Kingdom as Jesus has said through His Divine Mercy Holy messages to the world through Saint Sister Faustina and through Jesus New Testament to people while living here on Earth and through His Disciples.

For myself just briefly, I pray for my own family members and others around the world, for their souls eternally, particularly non-believers in Jesus Christ our Saviour/God/The Holy Spirit that they may open their hearts to Jesus/God through Jesus "before it is too late"; as Jesus has stated Himself and as our Heavenly Mother Mary has stated through Jesus' Divine Mercy holy messages and speaking to my heart and my Heavenly Mother Mary speaking to my heart after fully cracking open my heart to Jesus through our Heavenly Mother Mary during 2011 to date.

Jesus has said within His Divine Mercy Holy messages that after the time of delivery of His Divine Mercy Holy messages to the world through Saint Sister Faustina, that this would be the time for all people to turn to His Divine Mercy and prior to His Holy Signs given, thereafter it is too late for all people whom have not turned to Jesus' Divine Mercy nor repented. That was the 1930's. Jesus has said that His Divine Mercy wont last for long after His delivery of His Divine Mercy holy messages through Saint Sister Faustina.

I know it is not long away - I am joyous for people whom have repented their sins regularly from their heart to Jesus and I am happy for those of whom believe and trust in Jesus. For those of whom have not believed nor trusted in Jesus without repentance; greatly sad in my heart of which includes some of my own Family members. Praying wont be sufficient at the time Jesus appears here for any person. Nor will repentance be sufficient for any person when Jesus appears here. Nor will only good works without having believed in Jesus without repentance.

"Woe be tide those who ignore My Divine Mercy" - for those already in Purgatory, these Souls are purifying ie enduring Jesus/God's spiritual cleansing fire and for many a long long time, until prayers are prayed for them to exit in God's Holy Will or when God is ready for souls to enter Heaven. However, After Jesus appears here on Earth, it is too late for people who are here unless they have repented sins ie for their souls to be cleansed purified while here, in order to be with Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit in His New Heavenly kingdom here that will all be changed for eternity ie 'existing in all Jesus/God's Love and Peace for eternity' - another Heaven that is here.

The meaning here involves those of whom have not repented from their hearts to Jesus by the time one has died and/or by the time Jesus appears here on Earth in His Just Judgement which is, as Jesus says, different to receiving Jesus' Divine Mercy now, while there is still time for a persons soul.

We face God's Loving Just wrath for Eternity without Jesus' Divine Mercy that Jesus has been giving people here during their lives while oblivious and giving to souls whom have died and crossed over to Him - in His Holy Will - and through our Heavenly Mother Mary's Loving Holy intercession - when souls face Gods wrath whom have not believed nor trusted in Jesus His only Begotten Son, nor repented from their hearts to Him and/or prayed Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet when it was available to all.

Hence, I have been trying to spread Jesus' Divine Mercy Holy Messages from Jesus/Himself that He gave to the world through Saint Sister Faustina in relation to Her Divine Mercy Diaries. As I have stated on other threads, any of Jesus' Holy Messages to the world can be found at any of the Divine Mercy sites including under Saint Sister Faustina's own (Holy) Name of which I am not affiliated at all. There is one Divine Mercy website that I have finally discovered that shows some of Jesus' Holy messages He has given to the world through Saint Sister Faustina which is divinemercy.com - some of the other websites do not show many of Jesus' Holy messages however Jesus' Divine Mercy books are around to obtain.

I will post later on today.

Kindest wishes
Old 02-07-2014, 07:37 AM
StaroftheSea

Fear not those of whom believe and trust in Jesus Christ our Saviour - our "unfathomable Divine Mercy" Himself of whom awaits all of His Children to turn to Him at this time. Fear not for those of whom have recited Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet just 'once' during their lives, in order to be taken into His Fold ie Jesus/God's flock and fear not for those of whom have followed Jesus/God's Loving Holy Commandments while Loving, having Compassion and Mercy for all others during their lives while giving to the poor, those of whom are poor in Spirit, those of whom are needy, those of whom are most vulnerable in Life; for these things, of course, were given to Mankind from both God and Jesus face to face with God's Apostles and Disciples - now "Holy Apostles and Holy Disciples" with Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit in Heaven.

Q: Are our souls at this time free of sin, clean and purified to enter into Jesus/God's Loving Holy Fold being worthy of Jesus having suffered His Agonies and Sorrows for God and Mankind during His Life and during His Stations of His Cross prior to dying in shocking Agony on His Cross?

Saint Sister Faustina conveyed one Holy message through Jesus in Her Diaries about what Jesus Himself endured for God and Mankind in order for Mankind to have Jesus' Divine Mercy and Blessings throughout life previously and Eternally for those of whom repent and turn to Him and His Chaplet Prayer:

Diary number 445 - Jesus' scourging for Mankind to be able to receive Jesus' Divine Mercy after He ascended in to Heaven as ONE in God;

"When I came for adoration, an inner recollection took hold of me immediately, and I saw the Lord Jesus tied to a pillar, stripped of His clothes, and the scourging began immediately. I saw four men who took turns at striking the Lord with scourges. My heart almost stopped at the sight of these tortures.

The Lord said to me, I suffer even greater pain than that which you see. And Jesus gave me to know for what sins He subjected Himself to the scourging: these are sins of impurity. Oh, how dreadful was Jesus' moral suffering during the scourging! Then Jesus said to me, Look and see the human race in its present condition. In an instant, I saw horrible things: the executioners left Jesus, and other people started scourging Him; they seized the scourges and struck the Lord mercilessly".
Old 02-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Master
The spirit of Jesus appears every day. The sun shines, the birds sing, time is spent in joy and love. Life is a miraculous revelation. That's occult wisdom and inner knowledge. Is Jesus the person going to re-appear? No. That's evangelical doctrine. It's probable though he appears to enlightened masters and other adepts like himself, it's said he's even incarnated in an earthly body a few times since.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:45 AM
StaroftheSea

That's....lack of trust in Jesus and His Holy messages through His unfathomable Divine Mercy to the world Baile which includes yourself.

So, any postings about your soul and sins or lackthereof sins on your Soul Baile? Are you happy with your conscience and cleanliness of your Soul to come Face to Face with Jesus Christ our Saviour?

Kindest wishes
Old 02-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Master
We alone are responsible for our every thought and action.
Every time we go against our conscience (God's will), that part or our soul gets bruised (so to speak). Repentance is a way to heal those bruises.
I believe that a fairly good measure of how well our soul is by our behavior.
The tenser we are the more pain and bruising we have. The farther away from unconditional love we are the darker the soul is expressed.
It is our behavior (our thoughts and actions) that portray our truth.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Master
Gosh StaroftheSea... Hope I've caught you before you toddled off... You do place yourself on a pedestal from time to time... In fact the periods whereby you don't, sometimes seem to diminish as do the days of the year...

If I were to bombard others with the unnecessary jargon pertaining to my life and the manner in which I live it, I'd feel as if I was leaving myself open to ridicule or something of that nature... Do you never get that kind of feeling yourself???

I'm not trying to be disrespectful here... I'm really curious, because to me, if I was that way inclined, it would rub me (personally) up the wrong way to the extreme, leaving me considering that I needed some severe in-depth cleansing...

My farther (rest his soul) was an all singing, all dancing religious person... To me, he always represented a classic Christianized puppet on a string... He kind of rejected me, (a) because I was living in (supposed) sin and (b) because (as he put it to me) I'd turned my back on Jesus and the Lord... Mind you, he was right, in that I certainly did the latter... But for someone of his personal standing I think it was somewhat over the top and totally out of order...

But, that was his consideration(s) for what they were worth to him... Which was good... Because they meant little or nothing to me...

I stand firm on the foundations of 'TRYING' to live a good and respectable life... Next time around, maybe I'll find out how well I did...

Have a great time out and enjoy the experience...

With respect...

Rob....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 02-07-2014, 02:31 PM
StaroftheSea

Hi Visitor,

Thank you for your response,

'Not when receiving Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit speaking to our hearts for His Holy works V' - then it becomes the Holy Will of God's in action ie delivering His Holy words spoken, His Loving but firm Holy words, within His Divine Mercy, guided and spoken - and through my Heavenly Mother Mary for 'one's own soul good eternally' V - inevitably behaviour changes despite receiving and feeling profound Love and mercy and compassion in one's own heart for Jesus/God - and others, for their own Soul good eternally through Jesus/God.

Yes Rob we are all sinners as Jesus says within His Divine Mercy Holy messages to the world and to myself, including myself of course, my sincere apologies for omitting this fact.

As I have said on other threads Rob, I am one of the greatest sinners, yet I do strive hard from my heart to repent daily for all sins within my thoughts, and in my words, and in what I have failed to do, while asking Jesus to 'call to mind and heart all of my sins'. Tomorrow is another repentance day from my heart actually prior to praying the Holy Rosary and Jesus Divine Mercy at 3pm.

I was fairly sure I had explained this to you on another Thread though.

Kindest wishes.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:19 PM
StaroftheSea

Hi Rob,

Your Father was guided by Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit and fulfilled his duty to God by educating you in The Holy Spirit for your own Soul good eternally Rob.

As our Heavenly Mother Mary has explained to others and myself of whom receive our Heavenly Mother Mary:

"One's own 'Father' was given My Children to be Head of the Family, leading the Family back to My Son Jesus your Saviour and then to The Father My Children".

"That is all".

Kindest wishes
Old 02-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Master
StaroftheSea...

For your information, it was my fathers 'holier than thou' attitude (reminiscent of your own) that helped inspire me to move off in a totally different direction to the one both he and I had been following for some time... I'm pleased in a way that such took place the way it did... It's stood me on good ground...

Have a nice vacation...
Old 02-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
I wonder how all the Buddhists, Hindus and Muslims feel about the ever lasting damnation to their souls threatened by SotS version of Jesus?