Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 28-01-2014, 06:01 AM
Ascender
flying hawk

Hi iam in contact on and off with the spirit flying hawk iam in uk can anyone help me why he has come to me he first came threw by a golden eagle then he showed me a feather now i know its flying hawk himself can anyone help me understand i feel content when he is around me ?
Old 28-01-2014, 03:16 PM
LillyMoon

I believe we can not tell you The correct answers, But we can give our own interpretation on the situation. Sometimes spirit come to us for a shortwhile then change into something else. Bare in mind It might be the same spirit but manifested into a different animal.

The answers will come shortly, they always do.
Old 28-01-2014, 05:05 PM
Ascender
Two spirit animals came to me a deer was stood listening and a wolf with his teeth showing but his mouth closed can you tell me what this means ?.
Old 28-01-2014, 06:14 PM
LillyMoon

No i can not as i did not experience it
Old 29-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Knower

LillyMoon
Old 29-01-2014, 08:34 PM
Administrator
Hi Youngers

T he eagle could well be you totem animal.seeing a how did you know the name flying hawk did he give you this name?.because if he spoke to you it could be a giude.

Namaste
Old 29-01-2014, 08:46 PM
LillyMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
LillyMoon

why you hugging me lol
Old 31-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Ascender
Flying hawk im sure showed me a feather white with black tip a while ago then a couple of days ago i got a clear voice saying to me flying hawk he says i need to be one with myself you need to learn he says to me what does being one with self mean?
Old 01-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Knower

Youngers, you'll find the best answer to that question by asking it in meditation. Promise.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Ascender
Pluralone
i dont know how to meditate i try to but other spirits are strong and my spirit guides are strong when i try to meditate while i try to comunicate with flying hawk