Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-05-2013, 04:23 PM
19Shaz93

Upset over an argument

Hello

I was wondering if this has happened to any of you before and if so, why?

In my dream I got into an argument with a young man, I don't know who he is I can't really remember apart from the fact that he had blond hair. We were arguing and I felt guilty about it but my alarm went off waking me up before I got chance to make it up.

I really wanted to try and go back to that dream and make things right but I couldn't as I had to get up and do things but it's been bothering me all day, put me in a foul mood with people around me and it seems silly all over a dream.

A thought crossed my mind that maybe it was a past life or a different realm etc but I'm not sure, I've posted this in dreaming already but thought maybe anyone on here maybe able to help aswell

Thanks

Shannon x
Old 01-05-2013, 09:03 PM
PaperTiger

That's interesting, I can't say that I have had a dream like that, I would assume if it is a feeling you can't shake then it seems very likely that either it was a past life experience or realm but as well I might say that it could be from this life time, not always due dreams give us all the info we want, If say I was mad at my best friend I might have a dream to that respect but the person might not be the same but the anger may be of a similar disagreement or why ever I would be mad at my best friend.

If you have experienced other past life memories via dreams I might be apt to conclude that but from the sound of it you are new to this sort of experience.

Either way, rationalize the feeling, Is there some one you need to apologize to? was it just a dream? past life experience? then try not to hold to heavy on it and see it as it is.

Hope my opinion was of some help to you

Kimi
Old 03-05-2013, 08:47 PM
19Shaz93

Thank you, it was.

I used to get vivid glimpses of what I believe was my past life when I was younger but that dated back to Ancient Egypt, and haven't had a glimpse, what I can remember, for about 8years I'd say.

I can't think of any such disagreement but I'll keep that in mind, thank you :)
Old 03-05-2013, 09:59 PM
LadyImpreza1111

While I think I generally suck at interpreting dreams, it sounds like maybe you were seeing yourself in a previous life and someone you might have unfinished business with. Perhaps this is a person who may or may not be in your life now, and if not, maybe they will down the line. Maybe on a subconscious level, you are wanting to resolve whatever it is you were arguing about in the first place.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Guide

I think that as we may experience emotions in our dreams, it seems reasonable that they can affect us upon waking up. It's just like when you've had a nightmare and wake up in fear: sometimes it only takes a few seconds to shake it off, and sometimes one may lie awake in fear of going back to sleep.

It's understandable, however, that this emotion became stuck with you. Arguments are like playing a ping pong game of pride; neither part wants to feel the anger and shame of being wronged, and the ball is usually charged per turn. Your natural resistance to the emotion left you feeling hurt, hence it tainted your mind and sustained your bad mood.