Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-08-2013, 07:31 AM
StaroftheSea

Thumbs up "The Good Prayer"

Thank you LWT it is a beautiful prayer to God!

Love and joyous wishes to you.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea
Thank you LWT it is a beautiful prayer to God!

Love and joyous wishes to you.

Thank you for your kind words.
*Love is a Divine condition.*
Love Wisdom Truth - Video
The Good Prayer - Video
Old 06-06-2014, 02:55 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedago
Something about the translations of The Good Prayer on this thread. The first translation posted here by DS ('Love Wisdom Truth') is maybe his own, but the second one (this is in post #4) is actually made by Christophorus from "The English Master Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) Home Page", ........
-- given by Master Beinsa Douno in 1899.
-- translation from the Bulgarian by Christophorus from "The English Master Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno) Home Page".

Just to clarify for those who would like to hear another opinion. With all respect to Christophorus' efforts to spread the Word of God, he is greatly misleading people with the title on his website, right from the beginning: "The English Master Peter Deunov (Beinsa Douno)" It has been there for years. http://www.beinsa-douno.net/

"English Master"??? Generally Masters, don't attach themselves to human nationalities. Their Fatherland is the Kingdom of God, not some earthly one.
I don't consider him a Bulgarian Master too.

In addition, from a physical point of view, he was born and raised in Bulgaria on July 11 (St. Peter’s Day) in 1864 in the village of Nikolaevka, Varna Region, in the family of the Orthodox priest Konstantin Deunovski.

So Christophorus should know this quite well. Why he put "English Master Peter Deunov/Beinsa Douno/ on his website, I don't know."

Regarding translations in general.
1. One translates according to his knowledge of the foreign language.
2. One translates according to his level of understanding of the subject.
That is why there are differences in the translations.

Many times I have spent days over the translation of a sentence or a word making sure that the spirit of the thought is conveyed.

Who's translations are the most accurate? IMO people have to decide on their own. Whenever I translate or get involved in some translations, I put my name so I can take responsibility for them, and also for the people to know who did it, whom they should ask if they have any questions.

There is a difference between Peter Deunov and Beinsa Douno too, but that is a different topic.

Beinsa Douno is a spiritual master who came on Earth to help us in our spiritual education and growth.

Peace, Love, and Light.
DS
The Good Prayer - Video
Old 06-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Master

[quote=sedago]"There is no better poetry in life than to pray, i.e. to converse with God." -- Master Beinsa Douno

Sedago,

A beautiful prayer submitted by Love Wisdom Truth. I love this quote that you provided by the author. The key phrase is "to converse with God". True prayer always ends in silence.....and the more prolonged the better. Your prayer leads to conversation with God. After we have prayed everything that we can imagine then it is time for us to allow God to speak to us.
Old 06-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Master

An interesting sidenote........Master Benisa Douno(Peter Deunov) is mentioned on Wikipedia as the founder of The Universal White Brotherhood, a new-age religion. It has been classified as a cult by the French government. It still does not mean that Douno did not have wise sayings.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
An interesting sidenote........Master Benisa Douno(Peter Deunov) is mentioned on Wikipedia as the founder of The Universal White Brotherhood, a new-age religion. It has been classified as a cult by the French government. It still does not mean that Douno did not have wise sayings.

I wish you could give me the link where the French government has classified it as a cult.

I have been studying the lectures of Beinsa Douno and never found anything of selfishness, negativism, hatred, extreme or dangerous.

Beinsa Douno teaches that Christianity must be applied if you want to grow and enter the Kingdom of God. The churches definitely will not like what he preaches, because he does not comply with their doctrines.

You go to any church and if you don't subscribe to their doctrines you will be considered a "misled brother". The think they know it all.

I am not trying to put down the church. Churches have done a lot of good things too, and they play positive role in society. But if you want to grow spiritually, the priest cannot give you Divine Wisdom. They interpret the Bible according to their level of spiritual development, and I myself find it insufficient for me.

Blessings,
The Good Prayer - Video
Old 09-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Master

as per request;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Univers...te_Brotherhood
Old 10-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner

Most of it is a complete nonsense written by somebody who knows nothing about the teachings of Love, Wisdom and Truth that Beinsa Douno preached.

I can't believe such disinformation can be posted on wikipedia. (Evil powers and spirits are trying to stop anything that can help people grow.) I tried to fix the article on wekipedia, but they reverted it to the false information web page a few seconds later.

I can assure you that it has done no evil to anybody. This is the same teaching of Love, Brotherhood and Sisterhood among all people that Jesus Christ. preached.

Thank you for giving me the link.

(If interested I can email you the books "The Might of Love" and "Love Wisdom Truth" so you can find out for yourself.)

Blessings
The Good Prayer - Video
Old 08-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Thumbs up

WELL! I never saw this thread...I did a search here after seeing
Wayne Dyer on PBS just now and he mentioned Peter Deunov, a
Bulgarian that passed in 1944...and Einstein respected so much.
(Called by many Beinsa Douno.)

WELL! What a surprise to google him!

What a wise man that speaks so much of Divine Love.
And so handsome like Walt Whitman with his gray beard and long hair.
Sigh, more books to order on Amazon...it never ends it seems! Haha

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru