Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-09-2017, 04:45 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
So mickiel the answer to your second question is a predetermined one for those that are gathered from the 4 corners of the Earth which is similar to saying from one end of the Heavens to the other and from one end of the Earth to the other and with these in mind it only has to be realised within these people. One is a servant of the other in order to bring about the WAY. As you might already know that there are servants that act as if they are the son parading around as if they are from the Lamp Kingdom. They are the thieves puffing up their own pride with their own confusion but you should be able to see right through them. I'd say be careful though there are some that speak as if they're the enemy of the Father and Mother and are not and there are those that speak as if they are from the Father and Mother and are not. Like you we should all be able to discern one from the other even in this thread alone. Stay Blessed.

Now, I'm sure that your talking is misleading about "Father and Mother" of nowhere in the Bible. In the Bible there's only proverb or other heavenly books description. But there's nothing that is magical happening unless he's creator himself.

The thread title is: God wants or expects something or anything from us? I'm more understanding as "God is giving something to us" in your post. And your warning of someone a fraud in this thread. Am l what you said? Or you should ask my mentors first, am I a fraud?

Or it's more hard for you to conclude who I'm? As I said, I'm his expected one or never expected one but the one he's looking for. I never talk with assumption or guessing work. I only talking about what's true with my understanding and tell in sincerely manner. And my conscience is worthy to be trusted by God and Gods.

When I say about the expected one, I mean he's expecting someone who can carry out the hard work to keep peace in both realms. Or I'm not the one he's expecting but the one he's looking for is also the same as after his training and with a collective of dharma energy, I can carry out the work he wants me to do

Otherwise, he or others dare not to transfer all their highest level dharma energy to me? You can see but no need to guess for this answer.
Old 23-09-2017, 05:22 AM
Suspended
Master
So the answer to your third question is YES, Peace will flourish everywhere when the enemy and their disobedience is taken out of the WAY. once that Marriage spoken of earlier happens within you and you stand upright you will know the enemy by how they oppose you and the Commandments. Here's a clue to how you will know your Spiritual Mother's Voice. Every Law must come from the Commandments because the Commandments are the core to the Law and remember the fulfilment of the Law(Your Mother's milk) is Aroha/Love. There's no confusion that will be added to this no matter how much the enemy attacks it with their confusion..
Since 1 John 5:3 has been posted I thought this music was appropriate
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=okLDkcexiVg
Its certainly old.
Old 23-09-2017, 06:44 AM
Suspended
Another spells and incantations or insignia can be introduced as someone who's playing around with such joke here. But that's a small understanding or greater shame of the understanding of Bible.

So someone is keen on the practice of mind control or ensure that his folly believe can be occupied among Christianity. That's only a dream nothing he can do about anything he has planned. I'm not going to say many at this moment , it's better for others to see what's going on here. And I'll see what he can do with what he has in his mind.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:00 AM
Suspended
Master
If you say no to this, please explain to me why God will not get his way?
This would be the want of replacement theologians, Muppets, trolls, etc and the enemy that hinders the WAY of the Gathering of the people of the TRUTH. they will try to add their confusion of their puffed up leavened ways to mimic the People of TRUTH so that they will influence others to be like them. You will hear a common saying among some people that use the words "Christ Consciousness" and yet they will also go against the Commandments. It's the exact same tactics that the Hypocrite Pharisees used when speaking of Moses. Some people even pit Moses against Yeshua but we should know better.
Old 23-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
And what does he want for humanity? What does he want from you?

Will he get what he wants? If you say no to this, please explain to me why God will not get his way?

What do you want God to do with humanity? Does your wants include the destruction of other humans? If so, then Why? Do you think God wants that?

Does God want a perfect society? Will he use imperfect people in his vision?

if there is a God, we can only assume He wants something, but it's also possible that He doesn't want anything.
Old 23-09-2017, 08:00 AM
Suspended
Okay, I try my best to let you understand what the truth is. Beside Jesus has seen God ,his father, no one ever see God. But I see him descenting from the sky and integrated into my body with my naked eyes. So just tell me, am I wrong or mistaken to meet him? This is his choice, not others can like or dislike about his doings.

My dharma is more than other Gods that's why I can or dare to fight all the devils, demons, bad gods in the spiritual realm. So far no God dare to fight them. This including the bad aliens or alien beasts. So you think someone who only acquired a small dharma can tackle these vast number of opposition parties?

I need ample intelligence, incremental wisdom, right judgement, ability of God like, good conscience, with minimum "omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent" abilities or catch up of higher dharma ability........ So can I bluffing about or play with my life with the fiercest devils ..... in the universe? I can get killed anyhow or anywhere or anytime just to do this on others' behalf. So you think it's kid's game?

I write with truth, that's why the purely formed Gods can put their trust on me. They keep their eyes on my saying and doing. That's why I never simply saying something that's not true. Their numbers are more than 50 millions. So you can see, what I have done for this world. More than half of them are bad gods, they can create more troubles to human that anyone can imagine about. But now they've become good Gods. So I'm not joking.
Old 23-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Suspended
Master
As for this question, What do you want God to do with humanity? Coming from my culture I would say that as an indigenous People we are caretakers/Kaitiaki of the Land/Earth/Nature like many Indigenous cultures all over the globe. There is a warning in the book called Revelations about those that destroy the Earth and as usual the ignorant will continue to do what they do and not heed it.

Revelation 11:18(kjv)

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth Like previously noted there is an Earthly perspective and a Heavenly perspective when you consider what is written, Consider this.
Revelations 12:16(kjv)

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

So the answer to that question has already been given in the prayer when it says "Thy WILL be done on Earth as it is in the Heavens".
Old 23-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Suspended
Master
Oh and btw when the Will of our Father and Mother is done on Earth as it was done in the Heavens when the enemy was kicked out of the Heavens it will have no where to go but to accept it's reward for all its doings. Ofc that's when the Gathering of the two Kingdoms is done and it will return as one Kingdom with many levels.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:58 AM
Suspended
Master
Does your wants include the destruction of other humans? If so, then Why? It all depends on the context of destruction, and how what these People do and say to influence others in a negative way. Negative meaning causing war, destruction of the Earth, polluting the air,water etc. if destruction of other humans means to bring about eternal peace then I'd say let it be. If destruction of these other humans means that they will learn a lesson the hard way then let it be, it's not like we have to do anything to destroy them, their fork tongue does it for us. The mild part of that destruction would be that no one will listen to them which is already happening the more extreme of that destruction is slavery which is a just reward.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Master
Do you think God wants that? The answer would be no according to ,

2 Peter 3:9(kjv)

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

If this verse is anything to go by then the next verse is also to be taken in as if it was to be obeyed

Revelations 21:8(kjv)

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and *****mongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Ofc the last part of that verse is symbolic.