Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Master
both!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Enya

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I would say those "personal difficulties" are the work

Oh yeah... as has been pointed out, many a time.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:31 PM
Enya

Quote:
This isn't about a "questionnaire" just about a idea of self-reflection.. are you doing the work?

Or are your caught in a cycle of making things outside of you more important..?

I want to make it clear.. you can't do it wrong! But it's possible the methods or claims people are making are not reflective of there inner journey.. do you see?

My teacher often says to people in conferences.. (which he doesn't do anymore! )

"a lot of you are meddlers" you kind if tinker around in other peoples spaces and try to fix them.. but you’re not doing the work on self..

I guess, he is saying.. I would say the greatest thing a lightworker can do is work on themselves!

It's not the outside that's important.. it's the inner journey.. and as far as I know that's what that statistic he bantered around is all about.. where is the focus on self?

Some people become or claim to be lightworkers but never look at themselves.. and it's all about the work! I think is what he's saying..

He's spot on, which is why this needs to be repeated. My teacher says much the same thing - if you're not prepared to do the work, why are you wasting the time of those who invest in you??
Old 10-02-2011, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Most lightworkers are happy talking and taking care of other people rather than doing the work..

Hi Mate.

One way to look at this Is that by helping others so to speak "you are Indeed working on the self" Many are not aware / conscious of that the Inner work taking place.

Every healing thought that's given out via the heart Is a blessing back upon that Individual.

Of course looking at the self Is vital also. There Is much work to do.

x daz x
Old 10-02-2011, 07:15 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
One way to look at this Is that by helping others so to speak "you are Indeed working on the self" Many are not aware / conscious of that the Inner work taking place.

Every healing thought that's given out via the heart Is a blessing back upon that Individual.

Of course looking at the self Is vital also. There Is much work to do.

x daz x
Yep, I see your point it's a valid one.. but I suspect there a few that don't look at self

_____

It's nice to see a lot of yes, answers.. keep up the good work
Old 07-03-2011, 08:04 AM
mattie

Some Do, Some Don't Do The Work

Some think they have done much more work than they have while others don't give their self nearly enough credit for what they have accomplished.

It has long been promoted that the Best Highest Purpose was to be of service to others. This has led many LW types to neglect their own energies in favor of helping others. This be of service to others was likely instituted as noble by organized religion to help them get 1000s of workers who were willing to work for slave wages in horrid conditions. Worked quite nicely for them for a few thousand years.

We are seldom much real use to others until we attend to our own energies. Our primary focus should be our own energies. Being a LW is primarily about attending to our own level of awareness. Being a wayshower is best done w/ a light touch. When we do our own work it shows & we naturally radiate to others.

There are some who are well-known, widely published, & self appointed LW experts & channels who, nevertheless, are still at a fairly preliminary stage of awakening as evidenced by their statements & views despite having been in the spiritual arena for quite some time. These self appointed low level experts aren’t too hard to sort out! They can be moderately useful as transitional gateways for newbies, but often unfortunately get in over their head & begin winging it in a way that is, frankly, just making it up or using traditional religious scenarios reworked as new age information. Sometimes they do this w/o being aware that they are, desperate to maintain their position in the paid channeler hierarchy. Even w/ the aim of good intentions, bad information is no less incorrect. It is of the utmost importance to discuss this information frankly.

Quote: “My teacher ... was offered a channeled statistic (which all he says now is not correct) ... that 40% of all lightworkers won't make the shift.”

I would take the 40% # w/ a large grain of salt for several reasons.

It is typical that in the initial newbie stage of being a LW the newbie thinks they have gained huge enlightenment that others (unenlightened masses) don’t possess when they have actually just begun learning. At this point it is typical that they view the masses as needing their help & as being lesser. If they progress they move past this superiority view very quickly, realizing there is soooooo much more to learn. If they are learning they begin to treat others as equals.

This statement is based on that assumption that on 12/12/12 or whatever date we will have a dramatic rapture style ‘shift’ where the chosen ones or those who are pure enough (gag, gag) or advanced enough will be chosen & the ones that aren’t will be left behind. All of these ascension rapture scenarios are utter rubbish, being reworks of the old biblical rapture scenario w/ a new agey flavor.

Even on sites that are heavily invested in this type of channeled information the ascension rapture scenario has been rapidly been losing credibility over the last year or so. It is somewhat amusing that some channelers are now scrambling to spin their previous statements about this ‘shift’ as it won’t be that many months before they are proven to be completely wrong about this. The reasons being used to spin this are often quite creative, even blaming humanity for failing on the ascension plan (really desperate & tacky). These are mostly channelers who are financially pumping ascension for all it is worth, scaring people into selling them unneeded ascension stuff. HIGHLY unethical.

The credible, respectable channels who have valuable interesting advice don’t buy into the dramatic rapture style shift, but an increasing planetary & human rise in consciousness that is part of a Universal ascension. This category of channel is not scaring people into buying ascension products or services, but providing information in a respectful thorough manner.

There are non-spirituality oriented Internet sites that are straight up fear mongerers that promote the end of the world in 2012. There are always those who will take financial advantage of the fearful & gullible. Remember the 2000 millennium hoopla & how much junk was sold so we could survive the chaos that never happened???

What is really sad about all of this ‘shift’ talk is that it has really scared many people very seriously, causing them to be truly fearful about NOT making the cut. It has to be questioned if all of this ‘shift’ business is actually promoted by those who want for us to remain fearful. Fears about anything, even ascension will all work quite nicely to keep our level of awareness very low.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Sungirl

Mattie... reading your post above made me feel very good as I have believed similar for some time... all this scaremongering is terrible.

As for doing the work. Personally I think most of those that profess to have "done the work" or are some way up the path, are only just starting as their ego is shouting loud and clear.

Those of us who are just bumbling along, living our lives trying to learn the lessons put in front of us and helping others along the way are the ones "doing the work".

Imho, being a lightworker is mostly about leading by quiet example. Yes, we need trailblazers and teachers, but the majority are just learning the lessons put in front of them and making the personal changes necessary to clear their own karma.

If by some chance that life includes working as a healer then so be it. There are many lessons to be learnt from doing healing work.. I know it is teaching me a lot!!

I'm doing the work but I am very aware that I am "work in progress". I think I know what some of the lessons I am still to learn are, but I am sure there will be some surprises along the way.

For me, one of the most important ways to "do the work" is to regularly have energy healing from someone a little further up the path. For me it's crystal healing with informal talk therapy and guided visualisation work where it is all very intuitive and self led. It has helped me clear a lot of junk that I was carrying around, to the extent that I am able to start to clear stuff on my own...
Old 08-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Ciqala

oh... :(
Those statistics scare me honestly. If it's 40% left behind, and the rest of light workers are still working on themselves, what is the percentage of light workers that are already prepared and ready to work out of themselves. hopefully there are some light workers that are fully prepared.
I can honestly say I am not prepared yet, i still have a whole lot of things coming to the surface that need to be worked on, and of course at times this terrifies me because the time is coming fast, and i'm still stuck dealing with little things, though i have progressed so rapidly in such a short time, it's this type of fear that makes me forget and discount the progress i have already made. But as light workers, we did not come here to just mess up and fail and be left out of the shift, our life purposes are important and i don't think our fate can be changed of what we came here to do and help with the changes, and i think we will awaken into the remembrance fully, it will just take time, and of course the work, but everything takes that. You can't say that our fate can be changed, because we came here to assist, and either way, instilling fear into light workers to force them ahead is not a good thing in my eyes. Things need to be dealt with love. Things may get bad, before they get better.
I don't know... all i can say is i wish all of you the best, and send all of you love and light on your paths of awakening to light being potential. I certainly won't stand to see anyone left behind, nor myself, so we have to keep on working on ourselves and prepare.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:39 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
oh...
Those statistics scare me honestly. If it's 40% left behind
There's really nothing to fear.. first off my teacher said the number was wrong.. and he wouldn't say what the new number was.. (maybe one of those pieces of information that shouldn't be disseminated.. he once said that some in our class were going all the way to the 12th dimension.. and got scolded for sharing that)

Everyone is technically going home.. whether there dying or not.. the point of this thread was a reminder.. that some claim their walking the path.. but there actually not doing the work.. that's all!

Just a reminder.. not a fear fest!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
It is typical that in the initial newbie stage of being a LW the newbie thinks they have gained huge enlightenment that others (unenlightened masses) don’t possess when they have actually just begun learning. At this point it is typical that they view the masses as needing their help & as being lesser. If they progress they move past this superiority view very quickly, realizing there is soooooo much more to learn. If they are learning they begin to treat others as equals.
This is just information.. not morality based play.. my teacher often says.. "were just walking a path and were better than none" it's just a reminder that yes.. were all equal (and I definitely miss-quoted him )

As I stated a couple times even in my original post.. I believe the number is now inaccurate and has gone down..

But the number given to my teacher via "metatron" was just kind of shocking.. because it shows how many people are busy into the Healing of others.. and not the self (which is where all the real problems lie! )
Old 08-03-2011, 10:41 AM
themaster

Quote:
Even on sites that are heavily invested in this type of channeled information the ascension rapture scenario has been rapidly been losing credibility over the last year or so. It is somewhat amusing that some channelers are now scrambling to spin their previous statements about this ‘shift’ as it won’t be that many months before they are proven to be completely wrong about this. The reasons being used to spin this are often quite creative, even blaming humanity for failing on the ascension plan (really desperate & tacky). These are mostly channelers who are financially pumping ascension for all it is worth, scaring people into selling them unneeded ascension stuff. HIGHLY unethical.
No such thing as ethical!

That's part of the 3d judgment game.. this is appropriate.. and this isn't!

What I will say is the good predictions I've heard mostly don't give places or dates.. they just give ideas.. the future if you will.. is written right this second.. it's not really something you can predict.. you can only get a FEEL for the energy and where's it's going.. that's where I've heard some good predictions.. such as..

Increased "solar flares", more earthquakes, more volcanoes basically a lot of earth changes.. since the earth is going first in the ascension

The 2nd best prediction I ever heard was my 2nd teacher.. bashar.. he predicted a terrorist attack in new york (maybe) in 1999 or 1998.. pretty awesome actually.. even if it was 100% accurate to say it was 9/11/01
Quote:
There are non-spirituality oriented Internet sites that are straight up fear mongerers that promote the end of the world in 2012. There are always those who will take financial advantage of the fearful & gullible. Remember the 2000 millennium hoopla & how much junk was sold so we could survive the chaos that never happened???
To here "Steve Rother" and the group tell it.. the original plan was to destroy the earth at this time.. it was planned!

But we changed the plan.. just like we can change the future.. this is why we have fear about it.. because it was planned.. now much of that destruction plan.. has been changed in purpose..
Quote:
What is really sad about all of this ‘shift’ talk is that it has really scared many people very seriously, causing them to be truly fearful about NOT making the cut. It has to be questioned if all of this ‘shift’ business is actually promoted by those who want for us to remain fearful. Fears about anything, even ascension will all work quite nicely to keep our level of awareness very low.
We live in a fear based reality.. if people aren't fearful of the end of the world.. it's a random serial killer or.. the government monopoly corporation evil *******s!

Our entire reality is structured around fear.. hmm.. why do we have locks?

Or guns?

Fear.. if you haven't been paying attention.. this weird energy is going around.. transmuting much of this fear.. my teacher says "all the secrets will come out"

I certainly think signs of that happening are the "wikileaks" phenomena among others.. I think you can find signs of it all over.. you can't remove fear until it's looked at.. and in way energetically transformed.. that's what's going on all over the world..