Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes, and i advice you to turn to the beginning of the bible, where God created the world, and explain me how Eternally Good can turn into bad ?

People often rush through books, that they oversee a simple fact.

God's law of perfection says that what was created perfect will remain perfect and unchangeable.

What man has done does not have power to change the laws of God, which are of Life,Love and Peace. That is the message of Ressurection.

the only thing to question is, with which side are you agreeing, with God or with nothingness (where the crucification thoughts belong).
Old 13-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Master
Dan, the devil is called the, "god of this world".

Jesus cited, and dealt with the devil.

What are you lacking that you are in such denial?

Things changed at the fall.

Buddha helped to enlighten us about what changes, and what is stable, and unchanging.
The material world in space/time is neither pure nor stable.
The Wachowski's illustrated to us what the material world is about.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"The Son of Man came NOT to be served, but to serve, And to give His life as A RANSOM for the many."

YES!! This makes all the sense in the world! He came not to be worshipped or exalted or even sacrificed to a bloodthirsty god but to humbly serve humankind in their spiritual evolution even if it meant that he would be put to death by the envious jealous religious leaders of the time. Thanks for sharing Pheus!
Old 15-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
YES!! This makes all the sense in the world! He came not to be worshipped or exalted or even sacrificed to a bloodthirsty god but to humbly serve humankind in their spiritual evolution even if it meant that he would be put to death by the envious jealous religious leaders of the time. Thanks for sharing Pheus!

Think about it, "SeaZen"...

We have the prophesies through the ages of the writings, sharing how He would be the "Capstone" of God's foundation of salvation...
Through and by those who were His enemies, set against Him!
For the reasons you've cited.

Illustrative of human nature.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Yes, and i advice you to turn to the beginning of the bible, where God created the world, and explain me how Eternally Good can turn into bad ?

People often rush through books, that they oversee a simple fact.

God's law of perfection says that what was created perfect will remain perfect and unchangeable.

What man has done does not have power to change the laws of God, which are of Life,Love and Peace. That is the message of Ressurection.

the only thing to question is, with which side are you agreeing, with God or with nothingness (where the crucification thoughts belong).

once you have the ability to choose, it is very simple to make the choice to not make further choices. If everyone did this, do you think it would be a 'good' thing?
Old 19-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account
There is one question which you should ask yourself:

Do you really think, that God, which Created a Perfect world for himself, would crucify himself ?

ill unsubscribe from this post now, as it is pretty obvious that it does not make any sense that a powerful God would get mad and punish himself while he can easily change everything you think about in a blink of an eye.

Only in your mad dreams can God punish, but not in reality, which he made for himself to live.

That means that the reality in which punishment is right, does not exist at all.

But you can use words and talk about punishing God. Its the same when you write that you are Dead while you are still living.

Just stick to the truth: You can debate about all this, but truth remains the same. You can even with this debating post, by arguments, but then the truth will be lost to you.

What is the Truth ?

God created a loveable reality, for himself.
By Loving it, it returns love.
But hating it, it reflects hate back to its source. For there is nothing else, which hate can hit.

God never hates. This is unchangeable fact.

And you ?
Old 22-08-2017, 09:05 AM
Master
"There are six things God hates"...
Proverbs 6:16

Including?
"A person that stirs up conflict in the community".

Old 28-08-2017, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Morpheus:
I gave you already enough hints about how to align your thinking with God.

"There is none holy as the Lord, for there is none beside thee:
Neither is there any rock like our God."

Look, even your signature contains enough hints about how to think about God. You just need to be willing to see it in the right way.

God does not hate, because that would contradict his being.

If there is nothing beside him, and you chose to hate, then what are you doing ? (another thinking hints.)

Once, few months ago, maybe a year, i had the same thoughts, about the bible and God.
But my reasoning told me : "That can not be"

God, his Holiness does not demand ransoms, because it would contradict his being, too, being unlimited, unimaginable (for the human understandings) abundant.
His Holiness does not kill, because he is the life, and life does not destroy. He can not contradict himself.

And btw, i have asked for Guidance in understanding the Bible properly, and have got it.
Because, without guidance, picking up parts of the bible and presenting and glorifying it as facts, you get what you call the religion, overseeing the truth completely.
And the simple truth, which is written at the beginning of the bible nobody glorifies, part from people who understand God truly.
And even, in the bible, you see how they start to abandon such speech like "ransom, death, conflict", and start to be One with him, Glorifying his Holiness, Goodness and Love.

I should open a new thread and try to write it down, as soon as i get the idea how to write the words down, so that the meaning gets through.

And again, i gave you many new thinking hints.

Quote:
"A person that stirs up conflict in the community".

Things that have to be said, which corrects the thoughts of others, have to be said. Even if they do not correct your thoughts, at least they will help me to correct mine !
Do you see any conflict here ? That is good, because, i guess, i hit the hurting point. Which you need to see, if you want to understand God.
Good luck in finding what it is,because it is not so obvious as you think.I got it on myself by myself and got past it.

The rewards, if you know what i mean, brought me nearer to God.
There is no conflict in my postings, only the truth. If it clashes with your thinking, then sorry, but i do not understand how truth can make conflict.
Truth of God never makes conflict. Only if you misunderstood this illusory world as truth, then there may be conflict, else it is impossible.

Quote:
once you have the ability to choose, it is very simple to make the choice to not make further choices. If everyone did this, do you think it would be a 'good' thing?

Sure, i'v done that, and i can tell, that things are going their way anyway.Sometime even better without personal choice. What has to happen will happen.
Moreover, from very early on (as seen of the body's perspective) i have decided, not to be dependent of any effect of karma.

But there is one decision that everyone needs to make. And that is the decision for Heaven and God.
And for it, all such thinking like "Ransom, debt, death, hate, punishment,anger etc etc" have to disappear from our minds, if you want to know God truly.

Last edited by Dan_SF : 28-08-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 29-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Master
Look Dan. I've already explained liberally how after the perfect law was given, the Lord established the atonement practices and sacrifices in detailed manner.

Also, if you reject the Bible, and the various prophesies, certainly don't call yourself a Christian.
Which scriptures and prophesies are confirmed in the DDS find, about how He would suffer for our sins.

Want to make it up as you go? Fine.

Old 30-08-2017, 08:28 AM
Master
Correction - That would be "the D.S.S. find".

The Dead Sea Scrolls.