Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-10-2016, 01:10 AM
Master
I addressed. I answered. I also explained. Including with respect to the Revelation
1 verses.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-10-2016, 08:50 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
I addressed. I answered. I also explained. Including with respect to the Revelation
1 verses.

One can answer, explain it all, yet fail to listen to Jesus above all others. God didn't speak from heaven for nothing at Jesus baptism, he stated( commanded)-- This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM. Jesus' teachings are contradicted by trinity religions dogma.
Old 07-10-2016, 12:09 AM
Master
This is why I state that objective and independant study is important, apart from any guided curriculum. Which the Watchtower discourages.
I've studied and researched since my youth, since I had opened my Bible at 17. I attended various churches also.

Simply Kj, Jesus is called "Son" because of His human incarnation into the "world" of time and space. Apart from this, He is as John describes in his gospel. The very Word of God, by and through Whom all this material and visible world was made, and is sustained. Indistinguishable from God Almighty.
"The light of mankind", as is stated.

The JW's dismiss the mystical aspects of the Faith,
and the deity of Jesus. His unity with the Father are important understanding with regard to salvation.
They see things only in the sense of materiality, and regarding separatedness, even though Jesus Himself asserted His unity. He accepted worship due only to God Almighty, and didn't reject it, or...
correct Thomas, who fell down at His feet, declaring,
"My Lord and my God".

They reject and dismiss these things.
Again... no one is pure except God! This is why His atonement for our sins has value, and the power to SAVE.

But, feel free to address the Revelation 1 scriptures in 4, 12, and 15 if you like, Kj. Where Jesus is described as both the Son, and the, "Lord Almighty".

So the unbelieving Hebrew scholars are errant, just as
were those priests and lawyers were, who persecuted Him, and sent Him to the Romans who crucified Him.
As long prophesied they would in the writings.

Where does prophecy come from? The greater reality and Truth existant. Namely the timeless.
Which is what, " I Am" denotes.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein