Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Master
Ever wondered if you were dating a Player?

I couldn't help but notice some remarkably identical lines being used between a guy I dated and a guy someone I know is dating. So It made me wonder if there wasn't some instructional material out there about how to bag an American girl and sure enough...

There is...

https://kennyspuathoughts.com/

Im not going to support this kind of nonsense by buying his book but it is rather enlightening to read through and see the tactics these folks use.

.. and he is thorough! not only American women, but married women, women you meet online, women you meet on the street, foreign women...

So what is the strategy to not getting played? I don't know... Maybe just don't play the game at all.

Pigs just aren't worth the trouble and REAL men are hard to find.

And in my experience even when you do land a real one... you might get a good 10 years before he cheats...
Old 13-09-2016, 07:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Real men really aren't hard to find. Men will treat us the way that we allow them to.
Old 13-09-2016, 08:10 PM
Master
How you allow them too? That's laughable.
Old 13-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
I couldn't help but notice some remarkably identical lines being used between a guy I dated and a guy someone I know is dating. So It made me wonder if there wasn't some instructional material out there about how to bag an American girl and sure enough...

There is...

Im not going to support this kind of nonsense by buying his book but it is rather enlightening to read through and see the tactics these folks use.

.. and he is thorough! not only American women, but married women, women you meet online, women you meet on the street, foreign women...

So what is the strategy to not getting played? I don't know... Maybe just don't play the game at all.

And in my experience even when you do land a real one... you might get a good 10 years before he cheats...

Really that guy Kenny has nothing else in life to do?
Had nothing good to offer the world..
This is his pride project

Please...if you want a valuable man...they have nothing to do with what this guy promotes...don't waste your energy even reading it..
You pick up his toxic vibe and brings you down...
Old 14-09-2016, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents

There is...

Don't give up hope. Not all guys are like that.

Some of Us want something more, a deeper connection and an equal.

They are out there. Just rare.
Old 14-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Suspended
Guide
lol a pua, pick up artist...

A real man doesn't bother studying pick up techniques because he has the self confidence already built in.

Those pua's are sad people, they were like the ones who never dated in their youth. They are all beta males.

lol...."“How to tell iif the girl likes me”?"
Imagine that, a grown man can't tell when a girl likes him....idiot.
Old 14-09-2016, 07:55 AM
Guide

I think you get the man you deserve. Or the man that should teach you a lesson. So the best way to find a real man is to develop your personality and think of what you can offer your ideal man.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:19 AM
Master
maybe the good ones are just overlooked.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Master
My husband was the good one and yeah a lot of girls overlooked him. But I loved all the dorky little stuff. The nerdy intellectual who loved video games, Star Wars and hockey.

The thing is... The attraction was based on him being a good guy. So, after he cheated... What was left?

When I dated after that I went for the bad boy, tuns out not much has changed in that department since high school.

So, I'm a little bitter on love right now. Maybe it will pass and maybe it won't. Nothing wrong with being alone.
Old 14-09-2016, 05:50 PM
Seeker
Take it from someone who was dating/engaged to a player for 7 years... what you allow really IS what will continue. I tolerated 7 years of cheating, lying, and personal degradation because I was convinced that love was enough to change somebody. It is not.

It is not.

I allowed myself to be disrespected, I never took up for myself, and an opportunist will be an opportunist. Does that take away any of his responsibility in the matter? Certainly not. Relationships, however, are always 50/50. Even if you perceive yourself putting in nothing but good into a relationship, if you are putting fresh fruit in a moldy basket, everything will rot.

Unfortunately, no matter what we do and how hard we try, we ultimately cannot control the actions of others, and we will probably get hurt from time to time. We can only control our responses and how it affects who we are. Refuse to be a game, and the players lose.