Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 14-12-2015, 04:02 AM
Master
This are the questions I don't like to answer but since you asked I have to give you some answer.
Not sure where to start with this. Simply this planet will move finally into 4D to make this possible we have changed the learning platform from 3D to 4D.
In this process I am the anchor and I am sure there are others, anchor in a sense to bring down the energy structure needed for this next or changed reality.
The 5D overlay, as I called it, will come from somewhere else and in a way superimposed on the 4d reality. This is what some call the New Earth.
I just was told this process is 90% finished.
Old 14-12-2015, 06:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
If you sit down, as many Buddhist and other monks do, and only hold pure thought of love for a considerable time, you simply vanish from this reality.
This sounds very interesting.
I've read about this before.
It is a story about the Indian sage Ramalinga Swamigal. He was also known as Vallalar.

Do you have a link about this phenomenon?
And is there a specific name for this phenomenon?
Old 14-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Master

Its called the ascension process and earth is ascending too to another dimension. I made reference to an interesting book above but I also realize that not a lot of people have the real truth yet about this process. I am currently working with my guide or twin soul. He is helping me with this'process of deprogramming and increasing my frequency. A lot of this has to do with trusting myself and finding the truth of who I'truly am. I get more truth from him as I do find myself. I never knew about ascension until recently through messages from the other side.
Old 14-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Master

Quote:
The 5D overlay, as I called it, will come from somewhere else and in a way superimposed on the 4d reality. This is what some call the New Earth.

That makes sense. Astral self here I come haha. I will say this much about the merge that we care little about anything else but our own "ascend"... and the 4D is simply too limited for what we desire to bring forth. Though this is done through great care for life as a whole.

@vespa68 there are reason why I do not call it ascension but understand the idea. To me it is the structure of our dimension that gets changed not the dimension itself. But that is kinda one and the same isnt it
Old 14-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Master

Basically what is'happenening is that our galaxy is moving through a high energy area in space called the photon belt. More and more light articles are coming to us. It is more like a merge with the light and the veil wont be there anymore. 3D is an illusion that those who are ascending are trying to break free from. Not everyone will completely ascend but will go higher. It depends how much work you have done on yourself and how willing you are to completely face your truth. We are changing dimensions and people who talk about this, dont realize how that works. If consciousness goes higher then we change dimensions too.
Old 14-12-2015, 01:52 PM
Master

Quote:
This are the questions I don't like to answer but since you asked I have to give you some answer.
Not sure where to start with this. Simply this planet will move finally into 4D to make this possible we have changed the learning platform from 3D to 4D.
In this process I am the anchor and I am sure there are others, anchor in a sense to bring down the energy structure needed for this next or changed reality.

Just curious where you got the information on the process being almost finished? I got the same information.
Old 14-12-2015, 04:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Basically what is'happenening is that our galaxy is moving through a high energy area in space called the photon belt. More and more light articles are coming to us. It is more like a merge with the light and the veil wont be there anymore. 3D is an illusion that those who are ascending are trying to break free from. Not everyone will completely ascend but will go higher. It depends how much work you have done on yourself and how willing you are to completely face your truth. We are changing dimensions and people who talk about this, dont realize how that works. If consciousness goes higher then we change dimensions too.

I will address this. People often say as above so below yet describe the two things as very different. This change is not fueled by love the way cotton candy spirituality wish it should be. This is fueled by pain and agony. This is fueled by a desire to be complete and whole in a sense very few truly understand. The changes that are coming has been planned for a very long time... whether the forces to be have waited for the perfect situation or made it so through their deep heartfelt desire is irrelevant. The relevance is that it is here.

The reason why I do not talk about dimensions is because it literally does not make sense. I understand what people talk about it just does not make sense from a non-dimensional perception. The space in which we occupy are changing... and I agree that the idea that it is limited is an illusion. I also agree that it is about facing your truth. If I understand 5th density completely you cannot be separate from your true nature.

And thanks for sharing your beautiful words
Old 14-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Master

Well I think the idea of another dimension can be confusing but the laws of physics (time, space) would change and our bodies would change too. People would also be seperated according to different levels of consciousness.
Old 14-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
Just curious where you got the information on the process being almost finished? I got the same information.

From those who do the work
Old 14-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
This sounds very interesting.
I've read about this before.
It is a story about the Indian sage Ramalinga Swamigal. He was also known as Vallalar.

Do you have a link about this phenomenon?
And is there a specific name for this phenomenon?

I have come across it several times.
David Wilcock has mentioned it more then once, in his researches.
The Taoist master work toward it.
Mantak Chia talks about Masters at some point go up into the mountains, into isolation, to prepare for the transition.
To me it is more like a game. Like, I can do it from this level, where it is much easier to transit to the fifth density from the astral realm.
In the not to distant future all the transitions will happen from this level, or the fourth density. When one is ready, one will cross over by using a portal. And only if one is ready. The portals are in place just not active.