Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Experiencer

Question Angel or not??

How would one know if they are an Earth Angel
Old 21-08-2015, 12:21 AM
Master
More then half the earth population can be so called earth angels if someone is angelic, meaning, came into existence trough the angelic realm, is an other matter. One simply ask ones higher self, or if we are her in service, there are those who overlook ones life. One can ask them.
Those kind of revelations can be a painful process at times. At least it was for me, I was not all happy with what I was told I was.
Old 21-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Uniquelycre8tive

It all depends on what you mean by angel. There is many light workers that are called earth Angels because they do a lot to help others on their journeys (hence the term earth Angels)
But there is also Angels that help our planet that are from the angelic realm.
You most definitely could be a earth angel light worker if you enjoy helping others to enlighten ❤️
Old 24-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Intention my friend, a knowing that you are one. However, I wouldn't get too worried about it.