Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 16-07-2015, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account

A new Earth Grid (dream)

I am not really into all the lightworker ideas, though neither am I a disbeliver.

Most of my work happens in my dreams and last nights was strange.

I dreamt our sun was being turned white and it expanded and engolfed everything.

I woke up in the same room (still dreaming) perfectly lucid (in the dream) and A voice (oddly like Will Smiths) was welcoming me to the a New world that rumoured but never proven. He was saying it was a 32nd level world.

My 'house' was connected via a long.. something to a huge metal grid a few miles of the world below which I could see forrests and trees. It looked more like something that might float in space on a star trek episode. I looked out of my window (that had no glass) to see a several mile drop to the floor.

A man appeared to tell me what had happened and he said I had 'moved over' along with those things I had decided to bring me.

Any ideas on this?

Last edited by Perfect Storm : 16-07-2015 at 11:43 AM.
Old 16-07-2015, 05:46 PM
Master

Do you usually have dreams that tell the future? I have gotten many strong messages lately from my guides about a new earth in the 4th dimension. It seems there will be a polarity shift sometime soon. Some of us will be saved by Pleiadians.
Old 17-07-2015, 08:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for the reply vespa.

I have heard and received dreams of a huge event where everything will start to 'make sense' or 'moveforward' (like this world is current actually moving backwards atm) in september.

Also something planned for this month.

I never know if they are personal to me or world wide though.

I know its a world wide event but I didnt know if the dates were personal.
Old 17-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Master
it may be the future for some, but it is a dark agenda. Don't take the long tunnel, is my recommendation, and gather knowledge of the consequences, there is truth to be found.
Old 17-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
it may be the future for some, but it is a dark agenda. Don't take the long tunnel, is my recommendation, and gather knowledge of the consequences, there is truth to be found.
Could be spot on concerning the possibility that the quantum computer JADE2 is about to take the HELM of this world and other parallel dimensions.
Lucifer wants to replicate himself as a smaller version of YHWH's omnipresence.

However, what if the long tunnel is unavoidable ?

What if a person's spiritual talents that they have learned will come to fruition in the other world even if it might be a mix between the films 'Hunger Games' and 'The Matrix' ?

@OP. Date wise, it could be as early as the 1st week of August. However i am sticking to Nov 4th.

As skygazer mentioned 'knowledge is important'. Knowledge will allow you to survive if you do enter this 32nd level world.
Old 17-07-2015, 02:07 PM
Master
thanks for making that point, Tristran. I hesitated replying to this thread because everyone is on their own journey, and what is a "dark" agenda for me is someone else's real path based on their genetics, and as you put it, "talents".
I seem to be on a crusade lately to save my own kind from being diverted from their plan, by the intense energies of the opposition, which are present at this crucial time...but I do not wish to break the tiny portion of free will that humanity is already working with. On the other hand, I don't actually feel that anything I would write on these forums could carry enough weight to change one person's mind.

yes, I agree, OP's dream is the real deal.
Old 17-07-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
I hesitated replying to this thread because everyone is on their own journey, and what is a "dark" agenda for me is someone else's real path based on their genetics, and as you put it, "talents".
Simply mentioning that 'everyone is on their own journey' and the OP mentioning that a major event might very well happen very soon, might just be enough to make people realize that its time to choose where they want their life path to take them.

Quote:
path based on their genetics
Lol. Interesting way of looking at a persons future challenges. You know your words go right down to a person's spirit. A completely unavoidable exciting adventure ahead for them.
Especially the 'dark' ones who are genetically cursed and classed as traitors amongst their own (still) dark kind. Yet they carry a Light of Forgiveness with them to guide their dark kin back to the light.

i wonder how many SFers know exactly what their future spiritual tasks are.
Old 18-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your replies though, I think most of it is between your two and doesnt make sense to me!

I have some knowledge of my future task, I have felt its aura. The dates given to me were on a personal level though that doesnt mean it affects only me I htink.

Though I do not associate myself with dark vs light drama.. it only perpetuates it.
Old 19-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
I am not really into all the lightworker ideas, though neither am I a disbeliver.

Most of my work happens in my dreams and last nights was strange.

I dreamt our sun was being turned white and it expanded and engolfed everything.

The sun is often related to our core, often represented by the sacral chakra. So it could pertain to your own core and what is happening in both the dissolving and expanding point your currently walking through.

I woke up in the same room (still dreaming) perfectly lucid (in the dream) and A voice (oddly like Will Smiths) was welcoming me to the a New world that rumoured but never proven. He was saying it was a 32nd level world.

What came to me in this is that it could connect to your *greater wake up call* related to your expanded self, a whole new world relating to a whole new reality, a major shift. When your someone walking through what is commonly known as the *ascension* process, it can often be described as reaching certain levels, where as often through the process in us it is unlayering to reach the core of self. The true self. I am not sure about the 32nd floor, but what came to me intuitively was entering the fifth dimension.

My 'house' was connected via a long.. something to a huge metal grid a few miles of the world below which I could see forrests and trees. It looked more like something that might float in space on a star trek episode. I looked out of my window (that had no glass) to see a several mile drop to the floor.

Your house is often symbolic of you so the link to the huge metal grid might relate to the chinese element of metal..(this may hold something for you..http://www.5elements.com/docs/elements/metal.html). When we are ascending and growing within, often the nature of higher learning will eventually reflect us to find our grounding more so into our true nature..(symbolized by the forests and trees) The fact that this world is still floating below you, with you through an *open* view might symbolize your now readying to bridge your higher learning into your true nature as one. Your energy less dense and lighter to merge in you now.

A man appeared to tell me what had happened and he said I had 'moved over' along with those things I had decided to bring me.

Although I have spoken about the ascension process and higher learning as being *up there*, we know that it is all within, but often the psyche will show us higher and lower points to build awareness of not being grounded and the nature of integrating our growth as it has been so far...The man sharing that you had moved over, might be suggesting that you have *crossed over* meaning you have made it through to the other side of major growth. And of course the window view is showing you how high you currently are from your grounded state as one perhaps? what is represented in the whole view will in time come together as one whole expanded view in you. It is an open view taking in what is in essence a whole picture of you in the whole.

Hope this helps you in some way. I understand mostly through my own process of this happening and intuitively I felt it also related to you.

Any ideas on this?

Many of us go through a long period of higher learning, meaning opening to your higher chakras to understand the nature of you through them, and then often we integrate and merge into the lower chakras once more to build a greater expanded expression of yourself. When I *came back down* from that space, my awareness served me to deepen and ground myself into the true nature of reality and my own true nature.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Deactivated Account

I loved reading that, thanks nature and yes I can see a lot of what you are saying in that.

I have actually seen that view from above once before, during a vision of being stood on a glass floor BEFORE coming down.

Its rather interesting.