Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Felynx

Quote:
Now, there is also the REAL angellic kingdom, and they are a horse of a different color. These beings are not physical per se and are charged with serving the light under the auspices of Divine Oneness. They would never kill, murder, or destroy, and we have nothing to fear from them.

Ahh. but do you ever consider that an onmiscent being would be neither good or evil, and therefore neither would his followers? I think that these "angels" as people call them are more like mercenaries of the creator, and will follow his orders whatever they may be, to ensure that the balance is well kept.
Old 15-01-2011, 12:09 AM
shaya48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus VanDamme
...are here to cleanse the earth or destroy us? Angels aren't always all sweetness and light, obviously.

Hi
God places earth angels all over the world to teach compassion, love, forgiveness, strength, guidance, Princess Diana was an earth angel, for example, Mother Terasa was another earth angel, there are many all here to do good for humanity and for our highest of good through Gods love.

Earth angels often arent known they can be a stranger that one day just crosses our path for whatever reason they are meant to , i have had many experiences with earth angels, and it has always been in a time when i had fallen in a heap and didnt want to get up again.

We are blessed and helped in many ways by higher unseen forces, and from the earth plane earth angels that assist us in wonderful ways and in loving ways.

Love and light Shaya
Old 15-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Dreamer444

Im an Earth Angel too, I like to help as many people as I can, with healing or just by talking and listening.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:00 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

I'm an Angel and I'm not sweet and nice all the time, but I put all my energy into helping and making Earth a better place to be. Healing, teaching, being a good example does alot. Obviously angels cant be good all the time, we have to defend ourselves... the Darkness sits and waits for weakness. But we're here to fight for good so anything good has nothing to fear.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:06 PM
mindanalyzer

I believe that earth angels ultimate purpose is to protect humans and fight on the side of God. Yes, they (or maybe we) are supposed to fight and destroy evil in any of its manifestations (ie demons, fake aliens, murders, etc)
Old 14-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder
i feel that some earth angels were sent here to learn how to be human,
others were sent here to help guide humankind i dont believe and earth angels are evil or mean, they just need to get use to not having their wings

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive