Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 21-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Cletus VanDamme

Is it possible that earth angels...

...are here to cleanse the earth or destroy us? Angels aren't always all sweetness and light, obviously.
Old 23-12-2010, 07:07 AM
Lucuno

IF we were earth angels and incarnated here on earth; and were here to kill people, then we would of long ago..>.>
Evolution and murder are two different subjects.

Last edited by Lucuno : 23-12-2010 at 07:26 AM.
Old 23-12-2010, 04:04 PM
LightFilledHeart

De0ends on your definition of angel. I'm convinced some who were assigned that nomenclature were merely highly advanced technological E.T.'s whom the rustics of the time could assign no other reality to. Those guys weren't (and aren't) always all sweetness and light, it's true, though there is no question but that there are races who are more spiritually evolved than we and here to advance our cause in that arena.

Now, there is also the REAL angellic kingdom, and they are a horse of a different color. These beings are not physical per se and are charged with serving the light under the auspices of Divine Oneness. They would never kill, murder, or destroy, and we have nothing to fear from them.
Old 23-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Master
I've always believed earth angels are here to help us those who can't see or feel or hear "angel angels".
Just my opinion.
Spiritlite.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Master
Earth Angels are here to help us.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus VanDamme
...are here to cleanse the earth or destroy us? Angels aren't always all sweetness and light, obviously.

The term "Earth angel" was coined most likely by Doreen, and in my understanding simply means a nice person, and perhaps on a spiritual path. Under this term anyone helping an old lady over the road could be considered an "Earth angel".
Contrary to angelic entities in incarnation, either to be in lesson or in service.
Those who are her in service will do what brings the human race and all entities incarnated froward.
This can be many thing, to many to go into.
Angelic entities are not always those love radiating people. Even so I have met many, who just want to serve the human race. Those who come with a special assignment you will not recognize as such.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus VanDamme

If death is the end then yeah, destruction is a scary thought after all. If death is not the end (and I don't believe it is) then your destruction is more like hauling us up by the scruff off the neck.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:35 AM
bbr

I'm an earth angel and I can tell you my brothers and sisters are here to kick butt and take names. In a good way of course (we're angels after all). Now, knock off the crazy talk about destroying the earth and what not. Go outside and smell the flowers -- sounds like you could use a nature break.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Master
Cletus VanDamme - I won't say that "earth angels" are hear to destroy the earth but I have a very web-famous clairvoyant formal acquaintance who preaches to the world that she and others like her are earth angels and they are special people, unlike the rest of us mere normal unspecial earthlings. I can't see how tooting your own horn that "I'm an earth angel" and "I'm more enlightened" than others can be Godly. Just my 2 cents worth. But what do I know...I don't claim to be an earth angel. Seems kinda egotistical to me. We're all created equally in the likeness of the almightly God.

Blackraven
Old 10-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Bella

Destroy us no, that's a vile corruption of the human soul that does not fit within an Angel.

I'm not sure if I do believe in exact "Earth Angels" ... I believe if Angels exist on this plane it is only for a short limited time space after they find the soul they are seeking to surround / communicate to ect.

I also believe though true Angel's cannot physically live in this plane. They can though take welcomed space in someone's being, to help or guide or communicate something for the time to another before departing.