Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 25-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account

To be honest.. I believe EVERYONE has the ability to heal themselves.

You dont need any special or trainers master to heal yourself, just be willing, open and patient.

Healer heal they self :)
Old 11-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Master

A healer can only open doors for someone but it is the person doing their own healing in the end.

I think to be a true healer one has to have the pure intentions to help another. Then, they would have had to go through their own healing which then cleans and opens all their chakras (especially the heart) so they can channel the energy well. This happens through a spiritual awakening. This brings one to their true mission and path.
Old 20-08-2015, 01:43 AM
Experiencer

Thats were the miracles come from the heart ☺
Old 20-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Knower
I think it's important for healers to have an extreme shielding ritual.

My problem, as a healer and an empath, is that I absorb other other people's pain and maybe not necessarily just the pain but the energy. When I intentionally work on someone, I end up with a migraine for three days. The shielding I have tried has not helped. Not sure what to do about this other than stop working on people intentionally, which is sad because I love doing it. I have been told that I am too open.

So, healers that are sick a lot may be experiencing the same issue.
Old 20-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Master

I think we are vulnerable to other peoples negative energy if we oursleves have not worked on the issues oursleves. For example I felt very angry after working on someone with a lot of anger in them. Protecting myself did not help but I did understand that I still had my own anger issues to work on and thatbis why it affected me.
Old 20-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account

It took me a while to realize I'm an healer/ earth angel. Many don't know they have the ability to heal and don't understand their empathetic abilities.

I think the problem many of us healers face is we want to save everyone and anything but often forget to save ourselves. Another problem we face is most people around us are me me me, and we give give give. Of course over time I learned I had the strength to say no and to stand my ground against greedy me me me people.
Old 20-08-2015, 07:20 PM
Knower
By Vespa68:
"For example I felt very angry after working on someone with a lot of anger in them."

But that anger would then be their anger, not yours. This is a common thing with empaths. It is difficult to discern your own issues from the issues you are picking up from others.
Old 21-08-2015, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
How to detect other fellow healers, even the unrealized ones?

It is often picking up energies that are familiar, like I recognize fellow travelers, those of my own kind.
Then I simply confirm this with my divine self or those who work around me in the non physical.
Old 21-08-2015, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anand
A genuine healer should be able to see ethric body or he/she should be able to manage and stabilise kundalini energy through chakras.
Most mportant criteria is to be an empath and have an open expanded heart chakra.

Seeing is not the only way, most will sens it or feel it in their own body.
There are many different ways.
I am not a healer in this life, even so I come from a long line of healers, but my purpose in this life is a different. But abilities are always there, if one has them.
Old 21-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
By Vespa68:
"For example I felt very angry after working on someone with a lot of anger in them."

But that anger would then be their anger, not yours. This is a common thing with empaths. It is difficult to discern your own issues from the issues you are picking up from others.

Actually no what I meant was that I felt fine before the session and then picked up the anger on the client. I know the difference. I can pick up emotions of clients and know its their emotions and not mine but then it ends up not going away after the session. So I learned to use a brushing technique.