Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-02-2015, 04:31 PM
Experiencer
Healers that need to be healed ...

How to detect other fellow healers, even the unrealized ones?
Old 12-02-2015, 08:43 AM
Pathfinder
What is the criteria to be considered a realized one?..
Old 12-02-2015, 10:22 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav

A genuine healer should be able to see ethric body or he/she should be able to manage and stabilise kundalini energy through chakras.
Most mportant criteria is to be an empath and have an open expanded heart chakra.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand
What is the criteria to be considered a realized one?..

I think he/she means the ones that dont know they are healers....
Old 12-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Hi Perfect storm
I think to be a healer is more of an existential gift .
I long to be a healer and have put many efforts after my Reiki attunement and i was able to channel Reiki very much but i didnt find many takers.What do u say for me?..
I feel continuous heart expansions and am an empath but not able to transform myself to be a healer.
Old 13-02-2015, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Storm
I think he/she means the ones that dont know they are healers....

Yes, that's right. I'm sure there are healers who don't have a clue as to who they are and could prolly be sad and depressed not knowing that these things don't really come from them but from others whose energy they have taken up on.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:05 PM
Pathfinder

Hey everyone,I'm curios as to if iam a healer.iam empathic sensitive and feel a strong calling to do healing of some kind.im finding a natrual ability at times I worked on a hot spot and pain in someone's spleen and it seemed to have worked.the title of this post caught my eye.healers needing healing.thats because I'm feeling really unwell for sometime as a whole physically and emotionally.after many Drs visits I have nothing that jumps out except I'm stressed and worn down.a few small health issues.it would be great to get well so I can learn and practice being a healer.is their mabye a connection of sorts with someone developing healing strengths going through poor health for some reason?? I truly feel this could be my purpose.if anyone can give me a bit of help thankyou if not that's cool.just curious.thanks.
Old 24-03-2015, 05:28 PM
Knower

kyron

hello. i feel that many healers have been themselves wounded. i agree that healers are first of all empaths and that are capable of seeing souls.

i believe anybody who has experienced serious wounding can become a healer if h/she manages to turn the negative hate energy into love.

i am a very strong empath but have not trained my healing abilities. nonetheless, people, sick people, seek me out and report feeling better in my presence. i literally FEEL their pain. i would like to work on it.

as an empath, you will INSTANTLY recognize another one. it is a very intense straight forward immediate recognition.
Old 25-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat15
hello. i feel that many healers have been themselves wounded. i agree that healers are first of all empaths and that are capable of seeing souls.

i believe anybody who has experienced serious wounding can become a healer if h/she manages to turn the negative hate energy into love.

i am a very strong empath but have not trained my healing abilities. nonetheless, people, sick people, seek me out and report feeling better in my presence. i literally FEEL their pain. i would like to work on it.

as an empath, you will INSTANTLY recognize another one. it is a very intense straight forward immediate recognition.

Ahhh ... like "love at first sight" then ... nice ...
Old 25-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Experiencer

I think I would be considered an unrecognized healer, though I have realized it recently. However, I don't know HOW I do what I do, only that I do it. If that makes sense. I am not a textbook case. I think what I do is provide other people with the confidence that they can heal themselves.

I easily attract people who need to speak their feelings and thoughts. Many of them tell me deeply personal things within moments of meeting me, somehow knowing that I will not judge them and that I'm truly listening to them. They are extremely grateful afterward. They are lighter than they were before they encountered me.

I'm able to take on the act of listening to problems, painful memories, and the like without keeping their feelings. This is what I mean when I say I don't know how I do what I do. I don't consciously block or do any method of recovery afterward. It just happens. I don't look for people who need to talk, but I know when I see one, and they recognize this quality in me as well. I make myself accessible and they always come to me. Sometimes I don't even realize I've sat next to one of them until they begin speaking to me.

So, I guess what I'm saying in my usual long-winded way is that not all healing is physical or goes by what we've read in books. And certainly many of us don't understand that we're healing until someone gets us to pause and consider that. Just something to think about.

Edited to add:
In response to detecting other healers, I am immediately drawn to other healers, probably in the way that people are drawn to tell me their painful memories or work out their problems with me. The dynamic is different, though. I feel at peace with another healer, not as though I'm helping them like I do with other people.